PDA

View Full Version : Free Agents Still Available according to Chris Brown!

bigbub2352
09-10-2007, 09:53 AM
We need to start picking up something and stop the bleeding....
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>September 9, 2007

</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:58 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1898)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
FREE AGENTS AVAILABLE: I don't profess to know the status of all of these players, but here are some names of some players available right now at the positions of need for the Bills. Players on practice squads of other teams can be signed away. I tried to omit players coming off injuries.

OLB - Tommy Polley, Orlando Huff, Brandon Short, Kolby Bockwoldt, Joe Odom (who was here last year and suffered a knee injury)

CB - Jerametrius Butler, Dexter McCleon, Ray Mickens

S - Kevin McCadam (who visited in the offseason), Lance Shulters, Lamont Thompson, Tony Parrish, Marcus Coleman, Omar Stoutmire

TE - Matt Murphy (just released by Bills), Erron Kinney, Teyo Johnson, Christian Fauria

I don't know how realistic any of these guys are to be signed, but thought some names of people out there would be of interest.
---
I would pick up Christiona Fauria, Kinney for TE in a second
I would pick up Dexter Mickens at CB
Omar Stoutmire or Tony Parrish at S
Orlando Huff and Tommy Polley at LBer
Please front office due something, we cannot improve from within..
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

TigerJ
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't know about most of those guys, but Joe Odom, not only knows the Tampa 2, he has pretty good speed. His downside is that he has been prone to injury, but as a fill-in, I think the Bills could do worse. At tight end, Murphy is a logical choice. Everett is obviously not going to be back this year and probably not ever.

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 10:08 AM
What happened to Cieslak?

The sad part is that I didn't think Everett was going to make the team which would have been a blessing.

TacklingDummy
09-10-2007, 10:11 AM
They are nothing but bodies.

None of them will make a difference.

casdhf
09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Kinney is a very good blocker.

Earthquake Enyart
09-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Tony Parrish used to be a good player, and he has Bear connections, so maybe he'll be a guy they look at.

DraftBoy
09-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Polley wouldnt be a bad pickup at all

billsburgh
09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
They are nothing but bodies.

None of them will make a difference.
that's why they are still available. you're not going to find anyone who can make a dfference at this time of year.

bigbub2352
09-10-2007, 11:27 AM
These are just some notable FA's, i actually think anything would be an upgrade to Jim Leonard, Eric Powell, Jason Jefferson, Tim Anderson, Anthony Thomas, Duke Preston, Mario Haggan, Sam Aiken, Josh Stamer, Josh Scobee, Larry Triplett, and George Wilson, Peerless Price,Kirk Chambers, Matt Murphy, who are bums cut by other teams. how long are we gonna keep these losing players on this losing team
Argue all u want, yes i understand we need depth but do we need bad depth, So Aiken Haggan Stamer and Scobey can make a few tackles on ST, u can get guys out of college every year that can do what they do, this is what happne when u keep guys on the roster who cant play there postion but can run down the feild 5 times a game and maybe make a play, Homers, Realist, whatever u want to call urself, i am sick of this team and this coaching staff DJ is and always will be a bad head coach, Steve Faicrchild is a joke, and Perry Fewell has had three yrs with swiss cheese defense, argue all u want losing season and not making the playoffs is all i will point 2, we are rebuilding as usual, and we r not bringing in talent to rebuild this is SAD
Robert Royal
Larry Triplett
Tutan Reyes
Josh Scobey
Jason Whittle
Matt Bowen
Andre Davis
Anthony Thomas
Jason Webster
Kiwakee Thomas
Matt Murphy
Kevin Harrison
John Odom
Al Wallace
Melvin Fowler
Donovan Morgan
Fast Freddie again
GEEZ...
i hate to say it they are all bargain bums over paid to be here, and we acted like they were big FA pick ups, Man we r in trouble, i sure hope we r not wastin are time with JP either i mean it is his 4th year and he still looks like he doesnt know what the hell he is doin, leavin guys wide open all the time, Man i cant remember when i have been more frustrated or pissed off with an organization as a whole
And I am a Die Hard optimistic Bills Fan for the record,
but what is gonna happen when we play
NE
Dallas
Pittsburgh
etc...
Prime Time too
Elch!!!!