PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dick, Why'd You Sit Poz and Lynch?

raphael120
09-10-2007, 10:26 AM
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in crucial drives, crucial plays, Jauron saw fit to have Poz on the sidelines and have DiGiorgio out there, and there was a whole 3-out drive that features only A-Train, Lynch was on the sidelines.

And you did notice that every time the ball was handed off to ATrain, it was for no gain or a negative play. Where's this highly touter Wright? Where's preseason hero Fred Jackson?

Absolutely nothing about the coaching calls, nothing about the FA aquisitions (BTW< Webster is known as injury prone and we bring him in to fill a HUGE void? COME ON!!!) They almost DESERVE this bad luck, when youre filling crucial holes with banged up bums and washed up reserves, THIS is what happens. Now we're depleted at LB, S, and CB all in one game. Chalk this season up to gettin the young guys in there, the "leaders" on this team did less than all the rookies. The rookies and first year players stepped up, and I have more confidence in our rookies than I do the bums that are on the field.

Darwin Walker is going to come back to haunt us, and putting duct tape on a sinking ship isn't going to keep it afloat. Way to go Marv, and way to go Ralph. You've shown complete incompetance when it comes to picking a winning coach and free agency.

They better rebound next week, but I doubt they will. I'll be attending the Bills/Steelers game and I really don't see how we WON'T get blown out. But I tell you what, Lynch is fun to watch, and I'll pay just to see him. Too bad we'll be throwing all the time because we'll probably be down early.

It's going to be a long season, but, thus is the life of a Bills fan. Let's just hope if we end up sucking, we suck BAD, so we can get Trent Edwards in there, get the young players some more experience and weed out the bad. JP seriously let me down and so did our coaching, I thought we were supposed to be breaking loose our offense and being explosive. It was as explosive as a little girls fart. JP...97 yards, 1 INT. He looked like the wet behind the ears rookie while Cutler brought his jockstrap to play some ball.

PA-THETIC!

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:36 AM
I'm thinking about what sig to give you :D

raphael120
09-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm thinking about what sig to give you :D

How bout one that says:

"I just lost a bet, but I proved my point nonetheless. Peerless Price. 1 catch, -2 yards. Enough said."

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in crucial drives, crucial plays, Jauron saw fit to have Poz on the sidelines and have DiGiorgio out there, and there was a whole 3-out drive that features only A-Train, Lynch was on the sidelines.

And you did notice that every time the ball was handed off to ATrain, it was for no gain or a negative play. Where's this highly touter Wright? Where's preseason hero Fred Jackson?

He can't coach. He's so smart he's stupid!!! Ralph Wilson loves secind tier coaches he can pull the strings on them like a puppet. He also like gutless
and not challenge his authority especially if they're right.

Absolutely nothing about the coaching calls, nothing about the FA aquisitions (BTW< Webster is known as injury prone and we bring him in to fill a HUGE void? COME ON!!!) They almost DESERVE this bad luck, when youre filling crucial holes with banged up bums and washed up reserves, THIS is what happens. Now we're depleted at LB, S, and CB all in one game. Chalk this season up to gettin the young guys in there, the "leaders" on this team did less than all the rookies. The rookies and first year players stepped up, and I have more confidence in our rookies than I do the bums that are on the field.

Darwin Walker is going to come back to haunt us, and putting duct tape on a sinking ship isn't going to keep it afloat. Way to go Marv, and way to go Ralph. You've shown complete incompetance when it comes to picking a winning coach and free agency.

They better rebound next week, but I doubt they will. I'll be attending the Bills/Steelers game and I really don't see how we WON'T get blown out. But I tell you what, Lynch is fun to watch, and I'll pay just to see him. Too bad we'll be throwing all the time because we'll probably be down early.

It's going to be a long season, but, thus is the life of a Bills fan. Let's just hope if we end up sucking, we suck BAD, so we can get Trent Edwards in there, get the young players some more experience and weed out the bad. JP seriously let me down and so did our coaching, I thought we were supposed to be breaking loose our offense and being explosive. It was as explosive as a little girls fart. JP...97 yards, 1 INT. He looked like the wet behind the ears rookie while Cutler brought his jockstrap to play some ball.

PA-THETIC!

raphael120
09-10-2007, 10:53 AM
How bout this one too...Schobel was taken out on crucial 3rd down plays too.

WHAT THE HELL MAN!?! You're gettin paid BIG BUCKS and you were a NON FACTOR!

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:54 AM
How bout one that says:

"I just lost a bet, but I proved my point nonetheless. Peerless Price. 1 catch, -2 yards. Enough said."
Nope :D

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:55 AM

PA-THETIC!

He can't coach. A boring,gutless guy who can't make a critical football play if his
life depended on it. 3 and 5 is a play that will live in infamy in the annals of Bills history. Arrrrrgh!!!

raphael120
09-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Yeah there are so many coaching blunders it was pathetic. Remember when we were afraid to throw against the Colts last year?

Exactly what we did today.

We let the other team dictate how we run our offense.

We let the other team own us, we let them beat us.

We couldnt' stop the run, we couldn't stop the pass.

Evans was negated, NO ONE STEPPED UP, Reed was the only one who made a slight impact with 4. Peerless is the cancer of the offense, he is taking up a spot on the field and he does NOTHING! Never has, never will! There's a reason he didn't do **** in Atlanta, there's a REASON he got cut so fast in Dallas.

Just one of the MANY MANY MANY Free agent blunders in this administration. From the top to the bottom, this team is stuck in a loser mentality and won't get out until something changes. Yesterday we had no playmakers aside from special teams, but special team gains will soon be negated if your offense and defense let the other team score again and again and again.

Jan Reimers
09-10-2007, 11:46 AM
I actually like our talent, although injuries are taking their toll.

What I find absolutely infuriating is our heads up our ass offensive coaching.

trapezeus
09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Fred Jackson was our Emergency 4th QB. he was unable to play until the 4th quarter and only as QB.

Cutler didn't exactly play like an allstar. he was playing a banged up dfense and still managed to throw the ball like aaron brooks. had jp made that play and we still won the game, all the haters would come out and rip him apart.

Also don't forget that Jim Kelly wasn't exactly a hero in buffalo until we started winning consistently. Get a grip.