PDA

View Full Version : For the BZ folks who got tickets from me and Clump...

Ebenezer
09-10-2007, 11:23 AM
how were the seats? suggestions for next year?

hammerbillsfan
09-10-2007, 11:30 AM
our seats were fine

wouldn't mine being down in the 100 level for a change

hbf :rock: MB for blocking my view :lol:

MikeInRoch
09-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Mystic and I were apart from the rest of the group, right? That was kinda unfortunate, but I know there was a limit to how many you could get at once.

clumping platelets
09-10-2007, 11:48 AM
:popcorn:

Ebenezer
09-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Mystic and I were apart from the rest of the group, right? That was kinda unfortunate, but I know there was a limit to how many you could get at once.
yup...sorry about that...they only allow 10 the first day...also sorry we didn't meet you before the game.

mysticsoto
09-10-2007, 11:51 AM
The seats that I got (that were originally Valerie's) I thought were very poor. In fact, those are probably the worst seats I've ever been in - in a game!!! There was even a fight one section over with two Bills fans going at it. The people around me were also more interested in getting up to get beer, force us to move as they come out of the row - not to mention block our view of the game as they move - rather than sit and watch the game. And then for those of us that stayed put to watch, it wasn't always great either. I know MikeInRoch's wife was annoyed at the continual kicking of her seat from a fan sitting behind her...

Ebenezer
09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
sorry, we cannot control the people near you.

clumping platelets
09-10-2007, 12:09 PM
:shakeno:

MikeInRoch
09-10-2007, 12:46 PM
That's why I didn't mention it... the jerks near us weren't exactly something anyone could have done anything about.

M
09-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I thought my seats were fine (Section 329, Row 28). And I was on the end which was a definite plus. Thanks!!

mysticsoto
09-10-2007, 01:32 PM
I understand that you can't control the people around, but what I really didn't like was the etiquette in the area. Maybe I'm used to being in the lower levels where you get most of the Season ticket holders who are more interested in watching the game than getting beer. In the lower levels, if there's a play going on, and you are on the stairs, you duck wait for the play to be over, and then you start climbing or descending the stairs. You don't block someone's view!!! With these seats, it was more people looking around asking others if they wanted beer and not even looking at the game as they waited for someone else to decide, and in the mean time they are standing up blocking others from seeing the play going on. I can't count the number of times I had to shift around attempting to see the play - I missed the play where Everett got injured... It was very annoying!

I'm all for drinking beer - but I do most of my drinking before the game. Once the game starts, I want to watch the game - otherwise I might as well stay home. It's alot easier to drink there...