PDA

View Full Version : HD

jutang403
09-10-2007, 12:33 PM
We just got nfl ticket for the first time and its going to change my sundays for the rest of the year. They have a program on the ticket for an additional cost that gives you special programs like the redzone, nfl mix, and all games in HD. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased this and if its worth it?

OpIv37
09-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I have it and if you have an HDTV it's worth it. Just be forewarned that not every Bills game is in HD, although they will have more this year than last year. There are at least 5 more that are guaranteed to be in HD and there should be several more than that (of course, the better we play, the more games we'll get).

I don't really use the Red Zone channel but I love the game mix- I always flip to it when the Bills are on a commercial to see what's going on in the other games, and I know the instant the Bills are back so I don't miss anything.

Earthquake Enyart
09-10-2007, 01:14 PM
I picked up the HD package right before the game. :up:

pjw
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
We just got nfl ticket for the first time and its going to change my sundays for the rest of the year. They have a program on the ticket for an additional cost that gives you special programs like the redzone, nfl mix, and all games in HD. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased this and if its worth it?
I think it was worth it, call Dtv and ask for a deal. they gave me $100 off sunday ticket, free super fan and free nascar pass for the rest of the year.
Called and said i would like a deal, she said okay here is what i can do.