PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the game in Pittsburgh Sunday?

raphael120
09-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Im interested to see how many people are going, Ill be in the parking lot tailgating starting at 9am. Ill be the only guy wearing a throwback Poz jersey, so if anyone is comin, we gotta represent! It's going to be a tough environment for a Bills fan!

raphael120
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Bump

BAM
09-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm going with several friends of mine. All of them were Steelers fans except me but I just got two free extra tickets so I'm taking a couple other guys, one of which is a Bills fan. :rockout:

I

raphael120
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm going with several friends of mine. All of them were Steelers fans except me but I just got two free extra tickets so I'm taking a couple other guys, one of which is a Bills fan. :rockout:

I

Yeah ill be goin with 2 steelers fans! Well let's hope this Everett thing makes our players fight just a little bit more and dedicate the game to him and come out the winners in Pittsburgh!

2 free tickets? Damn lucky man, we're all payin over 120 for them! Gonna be a good time though!

BAM
09-10-2007, 09:02 PM
It's actually 4 free tickets now!

Wife's company has 6 seasons and only 2 are spoken for. They called her today since she's on maternity leave and asked if she wanted 2 of them. Then they called back a little later and said 4 were availabe if we wanted them. Only stipulation is we can't sell them to anybody we actually have to show up in the seats.

Cool thing is I already had bought two from Steelers.com in Section 524 which I paid $60 each for so I plan on putting those two on ebay tomorrow and making some loot.

I'll give the other two to a couple of my friends.

One of my boys paid over $500 for two he's freeking pissed right now. haha

tampabay25690
09-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Free tix are nice