Anyone going to the game in Pittsburgh Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Anyone going to the game in Pittsburgh Sunday?

Im interested to see how many people are going, Ill be in the parking lot tailgating starting at 9am. Ill be the only guy wearing a throwback Poz jersey, so if anyone is comin, we gotta represent! It's going to be a tough environment for a Bills fan!
  • raphael120
    • Oct 2005

Re: Anyone going to the game in Pittsburgh Sunday?

Bump

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

I'm going with several friends of mine. All of them were Steelers fans except me but I just got two free extra tickets so I'm taking a couple other guys, one of which is a Bills fan.

I

Comment

• raphael120
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BAM
        I'm going with several friends of mine. All of them were Steelers fans except me but I just got two free extra tickets so I'm taking a couple other guys, one of which is a Bills fan.

I
        Yeah ill be goin with 2 steelers fans! Well let's hope this Everett thing makes our players fight just a little bit more and dedicate the game to him and come out the winners in Pittsburgh!

2 free tickets? Damn lucky man, we're all payin over 120 for them! Gonna be a good time though!

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

It's actually 4 free tickets now!

Wife's company has 6 seasons and only 2 are spoken for. They called her today since she's on maternity leave and asked if she wanted 2 of them. Then they called back a little later and said 4 were availabe if we wanted them. Only stipulation is we can't sell them to anybody we actually have to show up in the seats.

Cool thing is I already had bought two from Steelers.com in Section 524 which I paid $60 each for so I plan on putting those two on ebay tomorrow and making some loot.

I'll give the other two to a couple of my friends.

One of my boys paid over $500 for two he's freeking pissed right now. haha

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Free tix are nice
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
            X