PDA

View Full Version : FINS FANS

Finsfan74
09-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Hey everyone, Fins fan here. I think I speak for all Fins fans when I say that we'd like to send your team our sincere condolences about the unfortunate key injuries a few of your players suffered in the game yesterday. Nobody likes injuries, ESPECIALLY career threatening ones. Kevin Everett and the other Bills players will be in our prayers.
<!-- / message -->

The King
09-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Thank You. On behalf of the zone we truly appreciate other fans like yourself offering condolences.

BidsJr
09-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone, Fins fan here. I think I speak for all Fins fans when I say that we'd like to send your team our sincere condolences about the unfortunate key injuries a few of your players suffered in the game yesterday. Nobody likes injuries, ESPECIALLY career threatening ones. Kevin Everett and the other Bills players will be in our prayers.
<!-- / message -->

Thanks for stopping by! Sometimes it seems like the fans of other teams are bigger Bills fans then some of our own. :puke:

Michael82
09-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the well wishes! :up:

shelby
09-10-2007, 02:58 PM
That is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Samphin1
09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Finheaven has started some threads offering our condolences. These type of things go beyond football and rivalries. I am waiting for updates constantly hoping he has some encouraging news.

Finsfan74
09-10-2007, 08:22 PM
If there is anything myself or any other Fins fan can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Injuries like this are absolutely sickening. Samphin, you're correct about things like this going beyond rivalries and football. I work with spinal cord patients every day, and it makes you grateful for what you have.

BlackMetalNinja
09-10-2007, 08:25 PM
There is certainly a point where you remember it's just a game and the stuff on the field seems way less important... and this is one of them. Thanks for being stand up guys and offering your well wishes.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Wow, really nice of you to stop by and post this. Thanks again.

tampabay25690
09-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the prayers PHIN fans!!!

dolphan117
09-10-2007, 09:20 PM
<!-- / message -->Yeah you do, stuff like this transcends rivalries, as good as they may be. I just hope he can get back to doing the normal stuff that all of us take for granted. I cant imagine how much it would suck to go from being a healthy active football player to paralysis. Dam I hope it doesn't come to that.

Finsfan74
09-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah you do, stuff like this transcends rivalries, as good as they may be. I just hope he can get back to doing the normal stuff that all of us take for granted. I cant imagine how much it would suck to go from being a healthy active football player to paralysis. Dam I hope it doesn't come to that.
Glad to see you showing your support for these guys. Yesterday will unfortuately probably go down as one of the most remembered days in Bills history .

TigerJ
09-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I hope this teaches us never to wish an injury on a player. Not that our wishes change reality. It just shows lack of class.