X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Finsfan74
    • Sep 2007

FINS FANS

Hey everyone, Fins fan here. I think I speak for all Fins fans when I say that we'd like to send your team our sincere condolences about the unfortunate key injuries a few of your players suffered in the game yesterday. Nobody likes injuries, ESPECIALLY career threatening ones. Kevin Everett and the other Bills players will be in our prayers.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: FINS FANS

Thank You. On behalf of the zone we truly appreciate other fans like yourself offering condolences.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Finsfan74
      Hey everyone, Fins fan here. I think I speak for all Fins fans when I say that we'd like to send your team our sincere condolences about the unfortunate key injuries a few of your players suffered in the game yesterday. Nobody likes injuries, ESPECIALLY career threatening ones. Kevin Everett and the other Bills players will be in our prayers.
      Thanks for stopping by! Sometimes it seems like the fans of other teams are bigger Bills fans then some of our own.
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Thanks for the well wishes!

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

That is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

Finheaven has started some threads offering our condolences. These type of things go beyond football and rivalries. I am waiting for updates constantly hoping he has some encouraging news.

Comment

• Finsfan74
              • Sep 2007

If there is anything myself or any other Fins fan can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Injuries like this are absolutely sickening. Samphin, you're correct about things like this going beyond rivalries and football. I work with spinal cord patients every day, and it makes you grateful for what you have.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

There is certainly a point where you remember it's just a game and the stuff on the field seems way less important... and this is one of them. Thanks for being stand up guys and offering your well wishes.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Wow, really nice of you to stop by and post this. Thanks again.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Thanks for the prayers PHIN fans!!!
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• dolphan117
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Finsfan74
                      Yeah you do, stuff like this transcends rivalries, as good as they may be. I just hope he can get back to doing the normal stuff that all of us take for granted. I cant imagine how much it would suck to go from being a healthy active football player to paralysis. Dam I hope it doesn't come to that.

Comment

• Finsfan74
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by dolphan117
                        Yeah you do, stuff like this transcends rivalries, as good as they may be. I just hope he can get back to doing the normal stuff that all of us take for granted. I cant imagine how much it would suck to go from being a healthy active football player to paralysis. Dam I hope it doesn't come to that.
                        Glad to see you showing your support for these guys. Yesterday will unfortuately probably go down as one of the most remembered days in Bills history .

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

I hope this teaches us never to wish an injury on a player. Not that our wishes change reality. It just shows lack of class.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                          X