PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: 1:30 Press Conference on KE

madness
09-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Forked from: 1:30 Press Conference on KE (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2104889)

Ok...so, Ko is the only real loss. Webster didn't do anything, so, thanks for bein a Bill for one game, buddy. I don't think you'll be back in Buffalo.

Youboty, it's your time to show everyone wrong that they didnt waste a 3rd on you.

I'm not so sure he'll get the nod. Greer was Webster's backup and Youboty was listed 3rd behind Thomas on the depth chart.

I'm looking forward to watching AY progress if he does start. Webster had a solid camp but seemed to disappear during preseason. My only concern about Youboty starting is the guy who now has his back. Leonhard was solid yesterday but I don't think there wouldn't be any room for mistakes on AY's part.

Nothing good can come from Leonhard being behind Youboty unless you're into that kind of stuff.

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Wilson will have to get ready too.

madness
09-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Wilson will have to get ready too.

I'd like to see what he can do on the field. He has to be a little more athletic the Leonhard.

BidsJr
09-10-2007, 01:57 PM
I'd like to see what he can do on the field. He has to be a little more athletic the Leonhard.

Profiler!

madness
09-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Profiler!

:spit:

I plead guilty. Especially after I just realized Webster robbed another team. :$:

BidsJr
09-10-2007, 02:00 PM
:spit:

I plead guilty.

:rofl::cheers:

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
ahah i laughed so hard with that last part of your thread.. "Nothing good can come from Leonhard being behind Youboty unless you're into that kind of stuff." HAH:cheers:...anywhoo, i totally agree. i want to youboty out there..i cannot f-in standdd webster, he was getting burned, and had no clue what he was doing outh there..

Night Train
09-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Nothing good can come from Leonhard being behind Youboty

So the tapping cleats in the stall rumors are true..

madness
09-10-2007, 02:42 PM
So the tapping cleats in the stall rumors are true..

That was Miyagi. He was the first to make Leonhard.

madness
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Just saw the news that Youboty is starting. Good to hear. :up: