PDA

View Full Version : Countdown till Pittsburgh Thread..

PECKERWOOD
09-10-2007, 02:22 PM
I can't wait for this game. I think the Bills have a chance to steal this one in a close game. I think our team is really rallying around Kevin Everrett's injury and suddenly the thought of thought of themselves being injured creeps into their mind. The question: Why couldn't this happen to me? «drum roll» This is a real thought that I think has been going through players heads lately. I'm thinking that this is going to act as a chip on their shoulder and their going to work harder, train harder and just use it as a fire to stay focused.

Bills steal this one in an emotional victory.

20-17

raphael120
09-10-2007, 02:24 PM
I hope they win because I'm going to be there! Going with two Steelers fans though, I want some payback after the last game of the 2005 season.

gil
09-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Yep, the trash talk is escalating already down here in Pittsburgh - I'd love for them to pull this one out.

tat2dmike77
09-10-2007, 02:33 PM
I don't know about Pittsburgh. I watched thier game yesterday against cleveland. It was hard to tell if pitt was really good or if cleveland just really sucks. They dominated the browns yesterday. I only got to see the last qtr of the bills game and i was not impressed at all. Who knows the team could rally around the whole KE situation. Maybe fairchild and jauron will let JP throw the ball a little more. I'd like to say the bills will win but i don't know.

acehole
09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
I am sorry...it will take a while for me to be up for a game.
That game last week sucked the life out of me and aged me
ten years. If reminded me of wide right and home run throw
up combined with the feeling I had in my gut after I saw 911
footage of people jumping to thier deaths to aviod the 3000
degree heat coming from thier cubbies. There is only so much I
can take as a fan. I will watch next week but it will be like watching
a car wreck on the highway...somthing you do because your curious
not because you really want to....so yea.
Go buffalo.

vin
I can't wait for this game. I think the Bills have a chance to steal this one in a close game. I think our team is really rallying around Kevin Everrett's injury and suddenly the thought of thought of themselves being injured creeps into their mind. The question: Why couldn't this happen to me? «drum roll» This is a real thought that I think has been going through players heads lately. I'm thinking that this is going to act as a chip on their shoulder and their going to work harder, train harder and just use it as a fire to stay focused.

Bills steal this one in an emotional victory.

20-17

Bone
09-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Monday I went back to highschool, I was bashed throughout the day and kids are all aready talking trash.

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't want to sound morbid but Everett's injury or injury's like this don't usually motivate teams to win.

I think this is going to be a very loooong season.

The Everett injury will most likely be a source of pain for a long time especially because it was such a benign incident.

This team has no identity.

RockStar36
09-10-2007, 03:09 PM
There is no team nor group of fans I hate more than Pittsburgh fans. This is the game I've been waiting for all off-season and since the last game they played. I want them to win this game so bad.

Bone
09-10-2007, 07:40 PM
I think we can go deep on them all day cuz there corners are mudd.

WE GOING TO WIN!

SABuffalo786
09-10-2007, 07:46 PM
This will be the easiest pre game team talk Dick Jauron will ever have to make in his career.

Nighthawk
09-10-2007, 07:48 PM
This will be the easiest pre game team talk Dick Jauron will ever have to make in his career.

You would think, but this Dickey you're talking about...he'll find someway to screw it up!

BAM
09-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Can't wait.

See ya there.

:gobills: