• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

For the next few days at least

I don't think anybody should be bashing the Bills, and this coming from one of the innovators of Bills suckage thrashing in myself.

AFter the news today, I really dont give a **** if Losman is Johnny Unitas or Heath Shuler. Same thing for Langston Walker, Willis McGahee, Tim Anderson and everyone else. HOw good or bad this team is as irrelevent as it gets right now.

This is going to become world news in the coming hours, and as a result we're probably going to get a ton of hits to this site from all over the world. Lets not fight and embarass each other and this team; at least for a few days anyway.

MODS obviously this will be moved shortly, just wanted to point that out.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: For the next few days at least

Football truly does not matter after hearing the news about Everett

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Good point. We are already getting tons of well wishers from other fans. The arguing back and forth should definitely be aside for a while.

Get well soon, Kevin Everett!

Comment

• Elminster
        #1 Kelsay Fan
        • Oct 2006

Yeah, it'd look pretty pathetic if we were arguing when we have fans from other teams sending their best wishes. Time to focus on what's really important. KE
        Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          I don't think anybody should be bashing the Bills, and this coming from one of the innovators of Bills suckage thrashing in myself.

AFter the news today, I really dont give a **** if Losman is Johnny Unitas or Heath Shuler. Same thing for Langston Walker, Willis McGahee, Tim Anderson and everyone else. HOw good or bad this team is as irrelevent as it gets right now.

This is going to become world news in the coming hours, and as a result we're probably going to get a ton of hits to this site from all over the world. Lets not fight and embarass each other and this team; at least for a few days anyway.

Lets do it for the whole season.

That would be great!
          "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

yeah...football means next to nothing right now. I feel bad for watching the rest of the game, then after being more upset about the loss and not even thinking about what KE was going through.
            Originally posted by paladin warrior
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

I just seen Brian Moorman breaking down on TV talking about it and saying that he cant think about anythign else right now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• BidsJr
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                yeah...football means next to nothing right now. I feel bad for watching the rest of the game, then after being more upset about the loss and not even thinking about what KE was going through.
                Ouch.

Guilty
                "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• BSU Drew
                  • Feb 2007

I've never been one to agree with Pat but he couldnt have put it any better! Good post Pat. All we can do is pray.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

This is a tragedy that's so overwhelming that part of me wants to talk about anything except Everett.

How do you guys think the Bills will respond to this? The games will go on. Will they be so traumatized and distracted that they won't perform like they can? Or will it be an inspirational rallying point?
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Elminster
                      #1 Kelsay Fan
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Philagape
                      This is a tragedy that's so overwhelming that part of me wants to talk about anything except Everett.

How do you guys think the Bills will respond to this? The games will go on. Will they be so traumatized and distracted that they won't perform like they can? Or will it be an inspirational rallying point?
                      It could be either...really. And it may start out the former and turn into the latter. Time will tell all...
                      Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

KE.

Great idea Pat, I knew it that you are a big guy, with a kids' heart. I love the Buffalo Bills and will always love any player wearing proudly his Jersey.
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape

I could definitely see this young team use this as motivation. In case you didn't see or hear from training camp, this team is very close. They are one big family and did a lot of hanging out together. I could see this situation being something that gets them to rally and win for him.

Comment

• The Answer
                            The Plagiarist
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006

The Answer agrees - this is not the time for blatant flaming and bashing.

The Answer hopes this young Bills team comes out and UNLOADS against the Steelers on Sunday. It be the perfect way to make a statement to the rest of the league.

~The Answer

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I think you're looking at a group of guys who could become the story of the year -- the new America's Team, at least for 2007 -- if they can start winning some games. Win or lose, though, we know the players on the Bills will play for each other and, most importantly, for Kevin Everett.

I don't care what the record is after 16 games: Play hard, dedicate the year to KE.

Comment

Working...
                              X