Coming from another Denver Broncos fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr D
    • Sep 2007

Coming from another Denver Broncos fan...

Coming from a Denver Broncos fan, my deepest prayers and wishes go out to Kevin Everett.

From the bottom of my heart, and to the strongest extent, I wish Kevin Everett a full and great recovery. At this point I understand it is highly unlikely and there will be some paralysis, but that little hope, little chance lets me knows it's not impossible.

At this point, the minimum and best we are wishing for is for him to walk again. However, from my true feelings and deepest consent, I wish for him to see the football field again in full uniform. There is probably under .01% of this happening, but to see a professional athelete go down in this way with these sufferings is just not something I like at all.

Get well Kevin Everett... may God help you to a full recovery.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Coming from another Denver Broncos fan...

thank you Mr. D and good luck to you and your Broncos.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

There are so many nice fans wishing him well, and those of you coming here letting us know things like this, is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Thank you so much.
        Please keep him in your prayers.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Thank you for the support.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr D
            Coming from a Denver Broncos fan, my deepest prayers and wishes go out to Kevin Everett.

From the bottom of my heart, and to the strongest extent, I wish Kevin Everett a full and great recovery. At this point I understand it is highly unlikely and there will be some paralysis, but that little hope, little chance lets me knows it's not impossible.

At this point, the minimum and best we are wishing for is for him to walk again. However, from my true feelings and deepest consent, I wish for him to see the football field again in full uniform. There is probably under .01% of this happening, but to see a professional athelete go down in this way with these sufferings is just not something I like at all.

Get well Kevin Everett... may God help you to a full recovery.
            Thank you so much for this post. I appreciate the sentiment and true hearfelt caring for Kevin Everett.

It's a virtual given that he will NEVER play football again. That isn't something I'm hoping or praying for....I'm praying that he will survive and hopefully walk again. I'm also praying for his family and friends.

Mr D, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. God Bless you.

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Classy fans from all across the NFL dropping by. Thanks Mr D.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Thanks Mr D....keep coming around!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                  • Oct 2002

Thanks Mr.D..

Comment

Working...
                  X