PDA

View Full Version : Think Our QB Situation Sucks?

gr8slayer
09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Tom Coughlin indicated Jared Lorenzen is the favorite to start for the Giants this week, but he won't announce a starter yet.
Very difficult first test for Lorenzen if he's forced to face the improved Packers. "Right now it would be Lorenzen," Coughlin said, "but I’m not ruling anything out. Nothing in, nothing out."Lorenzen should be playing DT not QB. There goes their season.

BlackMetalNinja
09-10-2007, 08:58 PM
I've heard rumors of them trying to bring in Leftwhich or possibly work a deal with Tampa... but none of those guys would know the playbook yet obviously.

raphael120
09-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Hefty lefty. Haha.

gr8slayer
09-10-2007, 09:04 PM
I've heard rumors of them trying to bring in Leftwhich or possibly work a deal with Tampa... but none of those guys would know the playbook yet obviously.
Mort made a good point earlier about them brining someone new in. Why would you bring someone else in if Eli is only out for a month? By someone I mean Leftwich, you know he wants to start and there's no way he's starting over Eli.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Let's send him JP and we'll take a DT back, we need Edwards in.

Mr. Pink
09-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Don't forget the Browns in this discussion...

Ken Dorsey is rumored to be re-signed by tomorrow.

And Frye and Anderson looked like absolute garbage in week 1.

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Leftwich hasn't left Picadilly's since he got cut. He's probably 260 by now.

gr8slayer
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Don't forget the Browns in this discussion...

Ken Dorsey is rumored to be re-signed by tomorrow.

And Frye and Anderson looked like absolute garbage in week 1.
I didn't see the game but judging by his stats Anderson looked o.k.

What did he do wrong?

tat2dmike77
09-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I didn't see the game but judging by his stats Anderson looked o.k.

What did he do wrong?

Either pitt has a dominate defense or cleveland is horrible.

It was a complete slaughter. Over throws penaltys the cleveland QB's could of racked up 200 yards rushing if they would count them running backwards and side to side. I had to turn the game off it was bad for the browns. I was expecting quinn after awhile.

gr8slayer
09-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Yeah so here's two other high profile QB's that didn't really live up to it this week. Wonder if they get a free pass :rolleyes:

Matt Leinart completed 14-of-28 passes for 102 yards, a touchdown, and two interceptions in Week 1. He also rushed six times for 35 yards.

Alex Smith finished 15-of-31 for 126 yards and a fumble in Week 1. He also rushed three times for 36 yards.

NFLfan
09-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Yeah so here's two other high profile QB's that didn't really live up to it this week. Wonder if they get a free pass :rolleyes:

Difference is Alex Smith made the plays when they needed to be made.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 07:58 AM

they had better numbers than our QB. :rolleyes: