PDA

View Full Version : Skooby's full assessment of the team.......

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Someone brought up good coaching M-F. I personally can give 2 rats azzes what happens M-F, i want results on Sunday. If you fail on Sunday you failed during the week.

Losman had 97 yards passing, this is worse than last year not better. Staying the same he should be in the 150-200 range. He's regressing and looked lost and scared, which is sad.

Bobby April is the ST coach and lumping "good coaching" for ST and giving the rest of the coaches any credit is a joke. Do you think the Bills made wise coaching choices sunday in general?? Well coached ST I'll buy, past that forget it.

We have talent on the team (Evans, schobel, POZ, Lynch), it's just not managed properly. There are times we think we our outsmarting our opponent but we are outsmarting ourselves. Going 56.5 minutes without attempting a long ball and then expecting it to work like a charm is being more than naive don't you think? Especially when you need like 5 yards to basically win the game.

All in all, we have fundementally poor coaches making poor decisions come gameday. The game planning is there but the lack of adjustments is just staggering in itself. I also see that the things that work (like grinding out yards through Lynch's legs) just don't get used again. We gained yards almost everytime Lynch touched the ball but yet he sees less work. The A-train was derailed all day and Fast freddie rode the pine when really needed. Field the most competitive team based on talent at the players position, no ego's.

P.S. Edwards needs to see field time, the JP experiment is over.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Bone
09-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Give him 2 more games.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Give him 2 more games.

0-3 then it's pretty much lights out.

SpillerThrills
09-10-2007, 10:36 PM
0-3 then it's pretty much lights out.

well if it's lights out, and they decide to go lights out on JP then that gives Edwards plenty of time to turn the lights on for the team..... that being said I think it'll take more than 3 games for the coaches to make a decision on what to do with JP and Edwards.