PDA

View Full Version : Draft Question

Ron C.
03-22-2003, 03:33 PM
With or without a signing of Big Sam, I see the Bills going DL or DE in the first round. My money is on McDougle or (more likely) Haynes. I have a feeling TD will look to the O-line with our #2 pick. As last year's #2 pick showed us, TD is always looking ahead a year or more. Ruben gives us a veteren presence on the line, but $4M+ is alot of jack for a guard. M. Sullivan is in a contract year and 7th round pick Mike Pucillo is backing up both guard spots. TD does not draw into inside straights.
If for some reason Steinbach falls to #23, TD might go O-line against current speculation. Either way this is a fun time to be a Bills fan!

:gobills:

HenryRules
03-22-2003, 04:22 PM
I think in either the first or secound rounder, we're going to be grabbing a CB. At the very least, it will fill the 3rd CB hole on our team (2 games doesn't sell me on Kevin Thomas regardless of how well he performed). Plus, with the contract given to Dre Bly, I don't see Winfield returning after this season, so drafting someone early would set us up better to deal with that situation. Someone like Eugene Wilson or Sammy Davis in round 2 hopefully, but I think they'll be gone by then.

TigerJ
03-22-2003, 04:48 PM
I was thinking it might be Kenny Peterson in R 1. Ingtar has me thinking it could be Ty Warren.

The Spaz
03-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Ty Warren kind of scares me he wasn't that consistent until his senior year. He also is being portrayed as a player with a bad work ethic and need to be motivated about keeping his weight in check. As far as being a DT he definitely has all the skill in the world to be a very good player. Go Bills!

Ron C.
03-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Steinbach, Warren, then Eugene Wilson would be fine with me.

:)