X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Article: Quiet Everett called 'coach's dream'

Coaches and friends say Buffalo Bills tight end Kevin Everett, severely injured Sunday, is "very quiet" and a "coach's dream."
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Article: Quiet Everett called 'coach's dream'

My god could this get any worse?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

North Carolina coach Butch Davis, who recruited Everett to Miami for the player's junior and senior seasons, said: "It's sad. He was really just a terrific young man. He's a kid who's fought really, really hard to get back to where he was, because he suffered a really severe knee injury.

"He was a good person, very quiet, and very serious about his education," said Rieves

He's still alive.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
        North Carolina coach Butch Davis, who recruited Everett to Miami for the player's junior and senior seasons, said: "It's sad. He was really just a terrific young man. He's a kid who's fought really, really hard to get back to where he was, because he suffered a really severe knee injury.

"He was a good person, very quiet, and very serious about his education," said Rieves

He's still alive.
        yeah but the guy probably hasn't spoken to him in 3 years and was referring to how Kevin acted when he was at college in Miami.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          yeah but the guy probably hasn't spoken to him in 3 years and was referring to how Kevin acted when he was at college in Miami.
          You mean he wasn't a thug? See, they aren't all bad guys there! Kevin has alread overcome a lot in his career, I'm really hoping this is just another thing he can add to his list...

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            You mean he wasn't a thug? See, they aren't all bad guys there! Kevin has alread overcome a lot in his career, I'm really hoping this is just another thing he can add to his list...
            you know, I just wrote up a long response to this dissing Miami, but I deleted it because this isn't the time or the place. I hope he can overcome this as well.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
            X