X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

enough with the JP ****

he went 14 of 21 and ran the plays the coaching staff called GET OVER YOUR SELVES

calling for a rookie most of us fans cant handle it anymore

steve mcnair was shaky yesterday should he benched for christs sake enough is enough
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: enough with the JP ****

we constantly curse b ills roster for being flawed not having 1 wr over 6 foot tall but its JPs fault we built on running pure speed plays.

maybe JP was calling all those wr screens. TRULY IF I NEVER SAW THE BILLS RUN THE WR SCREEN AGAIN I THINK MY LIFE WOULD BE HAPPIER

Comment

• evol4276
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
      he went 14 of 21 and ran the plays the coaching staff called GET OVER YOUR SELVES

steve mcnair was shaky yesterday should he benched for christs sake enough is enough
      steve mcnair doesn't have the all-powerful rookie sensation trent edwards behind him breathing down his neck every second of the day, or else he would. he only has the guy who can throw the ball through uprights from 50-yds away on his knees. notice how he can't with a game either.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

JP should have done better stopping the run and defending the skinny post pattern against Jevon Walker.

Duh...put in Edwards.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

hahaah the brains are finally coming on i see. didnt you know? JP is the entire team!!!!! JP SHULDA BLOCKED THAT FIELDGOAL!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

McNair shouldn't be benched because he has an absolutely terrible QB behind him in Kyle Boller.

If you've read posts by me, you know who I compare Boller to.

Comment

• jmb1099
              • Sep 2004

I'm not saying everything is his fault, not in the least. I am saying he needs to get better and fast because anyone who thinks his Sunday's performance was acceptable isn't being objective.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

I would take Mcnair over JP any day. At least he doesn't play scared.
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

• evol4276
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by jmb1099
                  I'm not saying everything is his fault, not in the least. I am saying he needs to get better and fast because anyone who thinks his Sunday's performance was acceptable isn't being objective.
                  my only question with this is who are all these people who think his play was acceptable? i myself feel he played an average game against a good pass-d for average completion % rating and low yard output. i dont enjoy that from my qb but there are far more teams with worse QB situations than us right now (i.e. Chicago, Cleveland until someone can step up, Arizona to a point, NYG right now, Jacksonville, Oakland until somebody can step up). the only thing about this is the fact that I accept that players, no matter who they are, have bad games and good games, bad games especially when the opponent can excell in the area of the game you are playing. you HAVE to take the good with the bad. if you think there's never going to be the bad, you are getting your hopes unrealistically high. LT had what, like 20-some yds rushing? which part of Chicago is their specialty?

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                    I would take Mcnair over JP any day. At least he doesn't play scared.

playing scared or not playing scared is a culture.

last year we could all see the coaching staff let the reigns off JP after the BYE week

IS IT GONNA TAKE 6-7 games again this year for this coaching staff to do this again.

ONCE AGAIN JP RAN THE PLAYS THAT WAS CALLED NOTHING WE RAN AS AN O IN THE PASSING LOOKED TOO HIGH RISK OR FANCY.

ITS TIME TO CALL OUT STEVE FAIRCHILD FOR HIS **** GAME PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mchurchfie
                      • Jul 2002

playing scared or not playing scared is a culture.

last year we could all see the coaching staff let the reigns off JP after the BYE week

IS IT GONNA TAKE 6-7 games again this year for this coaching staff to do this again.

ONCE AGAIN JP RAN THE PLAYS THAT WAS CALLED NOTHING WE RAN AS AN O IN THE PASSING LOOKED TOO HIGH RISK OR FANCY.

ITS TIME TO CALL OUT STEVE FAIRCHILD FOR HIS **** GAME PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Excuses and more excuses.
                      My Band
                      daveviterna.com

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                        Excuses and more excuses.

he went 14-21 enough said he ran the POS plays we called for 66% he had them inside the 30 4 times and we came away with 7 points he missed the FG he false started he let john lynch jail break him

i am by no means hacking on lynch he played great but i think JP forced him to whiff on the pass block on the first drive of the game too.

WATCH THE GAME ON TIVO OR SHORTCUT U"LL CHANGE YOUR MIND JP DID WHAT HE WAS ASKED TO DO

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

Doesn't it make you wonder just a little bit why they are still keeping JP on a short leash in his 4th year? Jim Kelly would have been changing the plays in the huddle or screaming on the sidelines to get them changed. JP is like a little puppet.
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• evol4276
                            • Oct 2005

just as a hypothetical, what if we take JP out for Edwards midway through the season, and we see nothing from him other than a rehash of Kyle Orton's abilities? What if we then decide to build the franchise around him, and he becomes nothing better than that mentioned, as is nothing more than mediocre? what would some of you say then? some of you have gotten so used to the idea of the quick fix by dropping or switching skill players or coaches. dropping players and coaches and schemes and keeping the team inconsistant would take a complete prodigy to overcome. yea, JP is not a prodigy. But he is not even close to being terrible. boneheaded, yes. would you rather have Grossman who if he plays a full career the same way may hold the record for most turnovers? (i dont hate the bears i jus happened to pick 2 bears qbs for this post)he is barely looking like he'll even have a starting job in 2 years. JP's been in the league going in his 4th year, yes. But he's only had the team as his own for 1 full year starting on the second. cut the guy some freakin slack. just be glad we've seen some sort of positive from this guy. just be glad he can keep his completions over 60% every single game nearly. just be glad he's capable of keeping his ratio over 1-1. he makes the occasional bonehead play, but show me a non-pro bowl qb who plays every game who doesnt. i would love if he didnt do it as much, im not saying i accept that. but the fact that some are lovestruck by a rookie whos played good against trash and having jackson score for him is just amazing. yes i think he played great, but i dont want to see him play this year. or next. we all just need to slow down with the wanting to jump on the new hottest idea (i.e. Edwards) and give up on what we had barely been working on (JP, Jauron). we wont get anywhere in progression if we change what we do every year and a half. and trust me, we'll be in the same situation in 2 years if we switch now. continuity is a player's/team's best friend.
                            Last edited by evol4276; 09-11-2007, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X