X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Same old crap, different team.

Anybody get to watch our ex-players in action?

Please don't quote stats because they are meaningless. Did you watch or here anything on our ex-players?

I watched nate Clements get burned for a TD pass. He's average and not worth the money that San fran gave him.

I didn't watch Spikes but in talking to other Eagles fans they said it wasn't impressive. One fan said that they should have kept Trotter.

McGahee is by far the best example of if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, than it's probably a duck. McGahee was his typical "don't count one me to win you a game" self.

I read that Fletcher played "great". He had alot of tackles but what does that mean?

Any input would be appreciated. No stats.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Same old crap, different team.

By the way Poz looked better than Willis but I think Willis is still going to be one hell of a player. What an athlete.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

McGahee got 3 or 4 chances from inside the 5 and couldn't get into the endzone. Gee, who didn't see that one coming? Oh yeah, Baltimore's FO.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• evol4276
        • Oct 2005

i dont understand.. i thougth we live or die on here by a days worth of stats???

neways mcgahee looked like the trash he is. fumbled the HANDOFF tho it was credited to mcnair. i live near the philly area and i havent heard a single thing about Spikes this year, most of the fans i talk to dont even know who he is. that pretty much sums that situation up.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          McGahee got 3 or 4 chances from inside the 5 and couldn't get into the endzone. Gee, who didn't see that one coming? Oh yeah, Baltimore's FO.

nothing has changed in his running.he runs up his OL's ass and falls down at first contact.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            nothing has changed in his running.he runs up his OL's ass and falls down at first contact.
            That's his M.O.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

I watched a former Bills running back tear it up this weekend.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                Travis Henry is pretty good but even you have to admit that anybody will be dominant behind the Denver o-line. It's one of things in football that is a given.

D & S Sports

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  the difference is that Henry wanted to stay here. I wish him and Vincent the best over guys like Spikes, Moulds, Fletcher,etc.(those who wanted to leave) and wish the worst for WIllis (nothing physical but a Robosack type of carreer). Unfortunately Willis will get better but who cares, we have Lynch now.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Stoneludlow
                    aka: STONEHENGE
                    • May 2005

Why worry about players we NO LONGER have here playing. we play with the hands dealt to us and see what happens.

Even with the loss I saw a lot of positives over what we had before this season.

1. A Rookie RB that didn't give up, but BULLDOZED his way into the endzone.

2. A Rookie LB look like a veteran in the middle and not give up because the ball carrier wasn't coming his way.

3. Special teamers that layed it on the line to give the team a shot to win the game of field position.

These are what we've been dealt and let's not whine about it just hope adjustments can be made now that the first string has played a full 60 minutes versus the 15 minutes or 1-2 series in preseason.
                    This has been a "View From the 'STONEHENGE'"

Comment

• Hopper15
                      • Mar 2007

You definitely didn't watch Nate Clements the whole game because he held Anquan Boldin to 4 catches 22 yards. Clements played a heck of a game and he's worth every penny of the contract he got which is not 80 mil people. NFL contracts are not fully guaranteed.

BTW Willis is way better then Poz it's not even funny.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Hopper15
                        You definitely didn't watch Nate Clements the whole game because he held Anquan Boldin to 4 catches 22 yards. Clements played a heck of a game and he's worth every penny of the contract he got which is not 80 mil people. NFL contracts are not fully guaranteed.

1. Clements is not close to being worth his deal.
                        2. Comparing Willis and Poz after one game is laughable.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

I watched the game. Nate is not Champ Bailey. However, he doesn't suck either.

I think Willis will be better in the end but Poz definately had a better first game.

Comment

• Bone
                            Bone
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            I watched the game. Nate is not Champ Bailey. However, he doesn't suck either.

I think Willis will be better in the end but Poz definately had a better first game.
                            uh maybe stat wise Poz did better but Patrick Willis was all over the place

Willis> Poz
                            BILLIEVE

Comment

• jmb1099
                              • Sep 2004

Willis and Clements together couldn't hold half of Poz's jockstrap

Comment

Working...
                              X