• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Touchdown Celebration Thread

Since Chad Johnson has promised some great celebrations this year lets do a thread about them all and rate them on a scale of 1-10. We'll rate the good ones that everybody sees. Ill start;

Last night Chad Johnson scores a TD and goes and puts on a fake HOF jacket with Future HOF on the back. Pretty well done I thought I give it a 7 out of 10.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Touchdown Celebration Thread

I'm not into props. 4.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I thought it was funny. 6.5 out of 10.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dude
        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
        • Feb 2005

I thought it was lame. 0 / 10

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

I though the crude lettering added to the charm. I give it a 9/10.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude
            I thought it was lame. 0 / 10
            I agree
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
              Closet Bills Fan
              • Nov 2004

well considering joe horn used props and gets fined, shall we expect the same?!

or will the patriots cheating scandal take top billing and sweep it under the proverbial rug?

j-e-t-s
              jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

1.7/10

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83

or will the patriots cheating scandal take top billing and sweep it under the proverbial rug?

Joe Horn was on the field of play not the sidelines for his celebration

and dont clutter this thread with the stupid pats stuff there are plenty of other threads for that.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• Bufftp
                    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Bf1 gave it a 9/10 so to normal people with good taste it must be a 1/10
                    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                    to be led by permanent ideals -
                    that is what keeps a man patient
                    when the world ignores him,
                    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Dude
                      that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                      • Feb 2005

Johnson has been fined in the past for using props on the field of play.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                        Closet Bills Fan
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        Joe Horn was on the field of play not the sidelines for his celebration

and dont clutter this thread with the stupid pats stuff there are plenty of other threads for that.
                        as far as fines, yes i know he's been fined before, just wondering if using the props would justify anything even though its on the sidelines (basically would amount to showing up baltimore).... and as long as he is on the sidelines or the field, to me that is the field of play, he's representing the team as well as himself, would that be subject to the policies of good behavior as well, or would it be pretty much the NFL police?

and as far as the NE story, actually it has everything to do with this, because that is taking all of the nfl's time right now......... things that could be considered serious penalties are paling in comparison..... the kevin everett story, for one comes to mind

it just so happens that there is something bigger to focus attention to.

j-e-t-s
                        jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

ZERO
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

I didn't find it amusing at all. Somewhat creative but he's done much better. I'd give it a 2 out of 10.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

as far as fines, yes i know he's been fined before, just wondering if using the props would justify anything even though its on the sidelines (basically would amount to showing up baltimore).... and as long as he is on the sidelines or the field, to me that is the field of play, he's representing the team as well as himself, would that be subject to the policies of good behavior as well, or would it be pretty much the NFL police?

and as far as the NE story, actually it has everything to do with this, because that is taking all of the nfl's time right now......... things that could be considered serious penalties are paling in comparison..... the kevin everett story, for one comes to mind

it just so happens that there is something bigger to focus attention to.
                              I see what your saying on CJ and Im not sure if he got fined for his proposal celebration last year or not which I thought was very good.

As for the Pats Im just sick and tired of hearing Bills fans high and mighty statements about how they think this is a bigger deal than it is, Im 99% positive that stealing signs happens in one way or another every sunday, ever wonder why the most recent phenomena is for coaches to hold the clipboard over their mouth while calling in the plays?
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X