PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown Celebration Thread

DraftBoy
09-11-2007, 08:36 AM
Since Chad Johnson has promised some great celebrations this year lets do a thread about them all and rate them on a scale of 1-10. We'll rate the good ones that everybody sees. Ill start;

Last night Chad Johnson scores a TD and goes and puts on a fake HOF jacket with Future HOF on the back. Pretty well done I thought I give it a 7 out of 10.

MikeInRoch
09-11-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm not into props. 4.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 11:07 AM
I thought it was funny. 6.5 out of 10.

Dude
09-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I thought it was lame. 0 / 10

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 11:52 AM
I though the crude lettering added to the charm. I give it a 9/10.

mybills
09-11-2007, 02:06 PM
I thought it was lame. 0 / 10
I agree

CuseJetsFan83
09-11-2007, 10:44 PM
well considering joe horn used props and gets fined, shall we expect the same?!

or will the patriots cheating scandal take top billing and sweep it under the proverbial rug?

BADTHINGSMAN
09-11-2007, 10:47 PM
1.7/10

DraftBoy
09-12-2007, 07:54 AM

or will the patriots cheating scandal take top billing and sweep it under the proverbial rug?

Joe Horn was on the field of play not the sidelines for his celebration

and dont clutter this thread with the stupid pats stuff there are plenty of other threads for that.

Bufftp
09-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Bf1 gave it a 9/10 so to normal people with good taste it must be a 1/10

Dude
09-12-2007, 08:58 AM

or will the patriots cheating scandal take top billing and sweep it under the proverbial rug?Johnson has been fined in the past for using props on the field of play.

CuseJetsFan83
09-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Joe Horn was on the field of play not the sidelines for his celebration

and dont clutter this thread with the stupid pats stuff there are plenty of other threads for that.

as far as fines, yes i know he's been fined before, just wondering if using the props would justify anything even though its on the sidelines (basically would amount to showing up baltimore).... and as long as he is on the sidelines or the field, to me that is the field of play, he's representing the team as well as himself, would that be subject to the policies of good behavior as well, or would it be pretty much the NFL police?

and as far as the NE story, actually it has everything to do with this, because that is taking all of the nfl's time right now......... things that could be considered serious penalties are paling in comparison..... the kevin everett story, for one comes to mind

it just so happens that there is something bigger to focus attention to.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2007, 04:43 PM
ZERO

BAM
09-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I didn't find it amusing at all. Somewhat creative but he's done much better. I'd give it a 2 out of 10.

DraftBoy
09-13-2007, 07:51 AM
as far as fines, yes i know he's been fined before, just wondering if using the props would justify anything even though its on the sidelines (basically would amount to showing up baltimore).... and as long as he is on the sidelines or the field, to me that is the field of play, he's representing the team as well as himself, would that be subject to the policies of good behavior as well, or would it be pretty much the NFL police?

and as far as the NE story, actually it has everything to do with this, because that is taking all of the nfl's time right now......... things that could be considered serious penalties are paling in comparison..... the kevin everett story, for one comes to mind

it just so happens that there is something bigger to focus attention to.

I see what your saying on CJ and Im not sure if he got fined for his proposal celebration last year or not which I thought was very good.

As for the Pats Im just sick and tired of hearing Bills fans high and mighty statements about how they think this is a bigger deal than it is, Im 99% positive that stealing signs happens in one way or another every sunday, ever wonder why the most recent phenomena is for coaches to hold the clipboard over their mouth while calling in the plays?

Michael82
09-13-2007, 04:31 PM
I like how he waited until he walked back to the sideline for his celebration to save his team from getting a penalty. :up: The celebration itself took a bit of effort into getting a jacket big enough to fit over the jacket and then putting the stuff on the back. Pretty funny. 7/10

YardRat
09-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Meh. I'll give it a four.

Mr. Pink
09-14-2007, 11:11 AM
He usually goes all out when he faces the Browns, such as sending the entire Browns secondary a case of Pepto a few years ago before the game.

If he reaches the endzone, seeing Leigh Bodden tends to do well against him, I expect something big and entertaining.

i give the future HOF jacket a 6/10 not bad but he can do much better and has.

Michael82
09-14-2007, 03:35 PM
He's already said that if he gets a touchdown against Cleveland, Chad Johnson will leap into the Dawg Pound! :rofl:

I could just picture the reaction from the Browns fans.

DraftBoy
09-16-2007, 11:44 AM
He wont make it into the stands they will push him back

Michael82
09-16-2007, 11:58 AM
He wont make it into the stands they will push him back
yeah, but it will be hilarious seeing him try. :snicker:

Mr. Pink
09-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Apparently he thought better of his idea and didn't try it out.

DraftBoy
09-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Apparently he thought better of his idea and didn't try it out.

Until the 2nd TD and then he got beer poured on him, Id say 4 out of 10