PDA

View Full Version : Who to start at RB

Gunzlingr
09-11-2007, 10:31 AM
I need to start 2 of these

Reggie Bush vs. TB
Maurice Jones Drew vs. Atl
Adrian Peterson vs. Det

I am thinking Jones Drew and Peterson, but think Bush is due for a big game after Thursday's suck fest. :idunno:

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Bush and Peterson, IMO. I'm just basing that off of week 1 though.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Petersen is a must, I think Jones Drew is the right call. Petersen shreded the falcons i don't see why Jones Drew won't do the same.

Gunzlingr
09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Petersen is a must, I think Jones Drew is the right call. Petersen shreded the falcons i don't see why Jones Drew won't do the same.

That was my reasoning as well.

BlackMetalNinja
09-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I'm so glad I had Bush going and Peterson on the bench this week, worked out real well... But who can see these things coming. I love that everyone of my leagues saw somebody immediately pick up Chris Brown from the Titans after his big week, he probably won't do that again all season!

Gunzlingr
09-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Since I am not sure on Cadillac's injury, I picked up Derrick Ward. He is probably a 1 hit wonder too.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:23 PM
I based my Peterson pick on him playing Detroit.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 01:27 PM
I laughed out loud when the guy picked Reggie Bush ahead of me in the first round. :rofl:

Gunzlingr
09-12-2007, 01:21 PM
I laughed out loud when the guy picked Reggie Bush ahead of me in the first round. :rofl:

He was all that was the highest ranked guy left when it was my turn again. We get points for completions and receptions so it weighs things different than what I am used to.

Earthquake Enyart
09-12-2007, 01:26 PM
He picked Bush at No. 8.

:rofl:

Gunzlingr
09-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Oh, I took him at 15.

GoBenGo
09-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I would go Bush and Jones-Drew. Both will get a lot of touches against the Bucs and Falcs. Since you get points for receps also , you should do well.Jones-Drew is a fantasy beast!

Now a little tit for tat
Jones(dal) @ mia
Brown(mia) hosts Dal
Musa Smith (Bal) @jets
I start two. I am leaning towards Jones/Brown just based on touches and opportunities. But Smith IS playing the Jits.
Insight welcome!

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 07:23 AM
I would go Bush and Jones-Drew. Both will get a lot of touches against the Bucs and Falcs. Since you get points for receps also , you should do well.Jones-Drew is a fantasy beast!

Now a little tit for tat
Jones(dal) @ mia
Brown(mia) hosts Dal
Musa Smith (Bal) @jets
I start two. I am leaning towards Jones/Brown just based on touches and opportunities. But Smith IS playing the Jits.
Insight welcome!

I'd say don't go with Smith, simply because if Willis is going to have one big game all year, it's obviously going to be against the Jets, it's the only team he ever does anything against.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 09:22 AM
I'd say don't go with Smith, simply because if Willis is going to have one big game all year, it's obviously going to be against the Jets, it's the only team he ever does anything against.

Very well said.

Antoni
09-14-2007, 11:36 PM
I'd go with Bush and Peterson. The Saints will come out firing on all cylinders after that horrible performance in Week 1. Bush gets a ton of receptions too, any one of which can result in a TD