PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Everett to Wall of Fame thread

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I would LOVE to see this guy put on the Wall of Fame at RWS. He deserves it more than any other player currently on our Wall of Fame including Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly, etc. Maybe if we can get enough people to show their support we can make it happen. IF Kevin Everett's name doesn't make it to the Wall of Fame then our Wall of Fame is a joke.

Michael82
09-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Come on! That might be going a little bit too far. He's still alive you know and there is a chance, although slight...that he may walk again.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Come on! That might be going a little bit too far. He's still alive you know and there is a chance, although slight...that he may walk again.

Bull crap. The chances of him walking are slim. He is most likely going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, how dare you say that this is taking it to far. His name shouldn't be forgotten.

Wally The Barber
09-11-2007, 12:18 PM
I would LOVE to see this guy put on the Wall of Fame at RWS. He deserves it more than any other player currently on our Wall of Fame including Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly, etc. Maybe if we can get enough people to show their support we can make it happen. IF Kevin Everett's name doesn't make it to the Wall of Fame then our Wall of Fame is a joke.

In a few years!:cheers:

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 12:19 PM
If I were Everrett I wouldn't want my name up there because I broke my spine .

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm with Mikey on this one- I think we should let the emotion die down and Everett's recovery play out before doing something like that.

Regardless of what happens from here, the team should do something to honor him because he's suffering horrendous consequences for playing hard for this team, but a plaque or a charitable foundation or something along those lines may be more appropriate than WOF.

RockStar36
His name won't be forgotten but he won't be going on the wall for quite some time. They should honor him with a patch or maybe a sticker but I highly doubt he'll ever go on the wall. And that does not mean the wall is a joke.

OpIv37
Bull crap. The chances of him walking are slim. He is most likely going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, how dare you say that this is taking it to far. His name shouldn't be forgotten.

there are other ways to remember people besides the Wall of Fame.

Mr. Pink
Is Derrick Burrough's name up there?

That's my answer to this thread.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:23 PM
His name won't be forgotten but he won't be going on the wall for quite some time. They should honor him with a patch or maybe a sticker but I highly doubt he'll ever go on the wall. And that does not mean the wall is a joke.

Ahh.. People have no problem with a scumbag like OJ's name on the Wall but when it comes to a player that wasn't too good but played his damn heart out for us and broke his body because of it yet he doesn't deserve it. What exactly do you have to sacrifice in order to get your name on the Wall? If he doesn't deserve it then nobody does and I'l forever look at that Wall as a joke.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Is Derrick Burrough's name up there?

That's my answer to this thread.

I'm a younger fan (20 years old.. ) so excuse me if I don't know who Derrick Burrough is. Enlighten me, please?

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Ahh.. People have no problem with a scumbag like OJ's name on the Wall but when it comes to a player that wasn't too good but played his damn heart out for us and broke his body because of it yet he doesn't deserve it. What exactly do you have to sacrifice in order to get your name on the Wall? If he doesn't deserve it then nobody does and I'l forever look at that Wall as a joke.

It's unfortunate that he got injured and I seriously feel for him and his family but I still don't think his name should go on the wall.

Do the Jets have something for Dennis Byrd? Do the Lions have something for Mike Utley?

We all feel bad for Everett but putting him on the wall probably isn't the answer.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm a younger fan (20 years old.. ) so excuse me if I don't know who Derrick Burrough is. Enlighten me, please?

Bills DB who suffered a career ending spinal injury in 89

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:26 PM
It's unfortunate that he got injured and I seriously feel for him and his family but I still don't think his name should go on the wall.

Do the Jets have something for Dennis Byrd? Do the Lions have something for Mike Utley?

We all feel bad for Everett but putting him on the wall probably isn't the answer.

I think it'd be classy to remember our fallen heroes. I don't care what the Jets and Lions have done to remember their players but I do care that we atleast set the bar higher and honor ours to the fullest extent.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 12:27 PM
A patch or sticker is definitely worthy of the situation

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Bills DB who suffered a career ending spinal injury in 89

See...

That's sad. I didn't even know who this guy was and the sacrifice that he made for the team that I love. We oughta remember people that lose it all for us. This is why putting Kevin Everett on the wall makes a good deal of sense to me.

Michael82
09-11-2007, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't put his name on the wall, but I definitely would consider having a special ceremony where they present him with a plaque and retire his jersey.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 12:31 PM
there are other ways to remember people besides the Wall of Fame.

Anyone who thinks Everrett would view any of this as fame, should be banned immediately. You can honor him in many ways but a player going on the wall because of a injury, defeats the purpose of the wall.

Mr. Pink
Burroughs was a first round selection in the 1985 NFL draft...14th overall that year.

In a game in 1989 he suffered a very similiar injury between his 3rd and 4th vertrebrae. Thankfully he was able to walk after the injury. So there remains some hope for KE.

Michael82
I'm with Mikey on this one- I think we should let the emotion die down and Everett's recovery play out before doing something like that.

Regardless of what happens from here, the team should do something to honor him because he's suffering horrendous consequences for playing hard for this team, but a plaque or a charitable foundation or something along those lines may be more appropriate than WOF.
Exactly! Good post. :bf1:

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I wouldn't put his name on the wall, but I definitely would consider having a special ceremony where they present him with a plaque and retire his jersey.

I'm still hoping they do something with his jersey. Like I said before, I'm more than willing to buy a jersey or two but I would want to know that a portion of the proceeds went to something meaningful besides the Bills pockets.

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 12:32 PM

stupid analogy.

The Wall is for people who contributed on the field. OJ did that, and it's unfortunate that he turned out to be complete scum 20 years later, but it doesn't erase what he did for us on the field.

By contrast, Everett was never a performer on the field. Now, don't get me wrong- the guy was playing his heart out for us and he paid the price. But the way to honor him is not the same way we honor players for on-the-field performance.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Anyone who thinks Everrett would view any of this as fame, should be banned immediately. You can honor him in many ways but a player going on the wall because of a injury, defeats the purpose of the wall.

Balogna. Some of these responses are making me very sick. What's even more gloomy is how many Bills fans are going to forget his name. There is more to life than winning and becoming a great player. OJ Simpson was a great football player but is a total douche bag off the field. I would much rather have KE's name up there than OJ's.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Balogna. Some of these responses are making me very sick. What's even more gloomy is how many Bills fans are going to forget his name. There is more to life than winning and becoming a great player. OJ Simpson was a great football player but is a total douche bag off the field. I would much rather have KE's name up there than OJ's.

the best way to honor Kevin is take care of him and his family for the rest of his life.

Mitchy moo
09-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Wow, great idea.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Balogna. Some of these responses are making me very sick. What's even more gloomy is how many Bills fans are going to forget his name. There is more to life than winning and becoming a great player. OJ Simpson was a great football player but is a total douche bag off the field. I would much rather have KE's name up there than OJ's.Your destortion of reality makes me sick. No one here hasn't had their stomach in a knot for KE sense the injury. But put him on the wall? Get real. Plenty of ways honor kevin, but the wall is for performance on the field. Move on.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:40 PM
stupid analogy.

The Wall is for people who contributed on the field. OJ did that, and it's unfortunate that he turned out to be complete scum 20 years later, but it doesn't erase what he did for us on the field.

By contrast, Everett was never a performer on the field. Now, don't get me wrong- the guy was playing his heart out for us and he paid the price. But the way to honor him is not the same way we honor players for on-the-field performance.

This is a sick mindset. I could give a crap about what OJ did on the field. KE lost it all while trying. Some people don't have as much potential as others and I think it's a disgrace not to honor those who lost everything while trying to achieve their dream. I think hard work and unquestionable dedication is more honorable than a sleezebag with great physical gifts.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 12:41 PM

It's a moot point right now anyways. If something like this were to happen it wouldn't happen for at least a year or two anyways so I don't see why we should all fight about it.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Your destortion of reality makes me sick. No one here hasn't had their stomach in a knot for KE sense the injury. But put him on the wall? Get real. Plenty of ways honor kevin, but the wall is for performance on the field. Move on.

Classless.

You have no perspective on what reality really is. The Wall of Fame that you support is a meaningless one. You have no idea what life is really about. I hope you get yours.

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 12:43 PM
This is a sick mindset. I could give a crap about what OJ did on the field. KE lost it all while trying. Some people don't have as much potential as others and I think it's a disgrace not to honor those who lost everything while trying to achieve their dream. I think hard work and unquestionable dedication is more honorable than a sleezebag with great physical gifts.

the wall is there to honor great physical gifts- that's the whole purpose. This isn't ****ing Little League- you don't get a trophy for trying.

No one is saying we shouldn't honor Everett. The team will find a way to do it- there is no doubt about it. But the Wall of Fame is not the appropriate place to do it.

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Classless.

You have no perspective on what reality really is. The Wall of Fame that you support is a meaningless one. You have no idea what life is really about. I hope you get yours.

this may be the most clueless post I've ever read on this board. You really think he has no idea what life is about because he doesn't want to add a player to the wall for 17 games of ST play?

THE WALL IS THERE TO HONOR PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD. It becomes meaningless when we start finding reasons other than performance on the field to put names up there. It is not the proper forum for honoring Everett.

PECKERWOOD
the wall is there to honor great physical gifts- that's the whole purpose. This isn't ****ing Little League- you don't get a trophy for trying.

No one is saying we shouldn't honor Everett. The team will find a way to do it- there is no doubt about it. But the Wall of Fame is not the appropriate place to do it.

I guess some people put a greater value on real life sacrifice than some do on meaningless on the field accomplishments. Football is just a game, it really means nothing. Ofcourse I want to see my team win but there are things much larger than that.

Earthquake Enyart
I think they should change the name of the stadium to Kevin Everett Stadium.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 12:47 PM
this may be the most clueless post I've ever read on this board. You really think he has no idea what life is about because he doesn't want to add a player to the wall for 17 games of ST play?

THE WALL IS THERE TO HONOR PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD. It becomes meaningless when we start finding reasons other than performance on the field to put names up there. It is not the proper forum for honoring Everett.

I really lost all respect for you. If I'm so clueless then get the **** out of my thread.

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I guess some people put a greater value on real life sacrifice than some do on meaningless on the field accomplishments. Football is just a game, it really means nothing. Ofcourse I want to see my team win but there are things much larger than that.

No ****- football is just a game. And the Wall is there to honor people who are very good at the game. That's it- that's all it means. It's the wrong forum to honor Everett.

Mr. Pink

As long as the Derrick Burroughs Fieldhouse is next to it.

PECKERWOOD
I'm done here.

No class.

Goodbye.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 12:49 PM
They should put a golden wheelchair on top of the scoreboard or something.

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 12:49 PM
I really lost all respect for you. If I'm so clueless then get the **** out of my thread.

I really don't need respect from people with no perspective, such as yourself.

BAM
09-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Not a chance he makes it.

They'll do something for him, but definitely not on the wall.

Discotrish
09-11-2007, 01:05 PM

Well OJ sacrificed his ex-wife, so that explains it.

Patti

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
:rofl:

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 01:10 PM
They should re-name I90 too.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm done here.

No class.

Goodbye.

You're not understanding everyone's point. And when they disagree with you they are classess and ignorant.

Seriously, get a grip. Relax. The point was made about DB and you pretty much ignored it because you're young, which by the way is no excuse. Especially when you're attacking everyone else.

The King
09-11-2007, 01:15 PM
I think dedicating the season to the kid is enough.

The King
09-11-2007, 01:16 PM
If he dies put something up in memory. But putting a back up TE on the wall ****s on everything those guys did to get there.

Gunzlingr
09-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Wow, the ******ation level in this thread is running high!

THATHURMANATOR
09-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Burroughs was a first round selection in the 1985 NFL draft...14th overall that year.

In a game in 1989 he suffered a very similiar injury between his 3rd and 4th vertrebrae. Thankfully he was able to walk after the injury. So there remains some hope for KE.
Leanord Smith smashed into him.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm done here.

No class.

Goodbye.

Im not going to rail on you because your hearts in a good place, but your minds up ****s creek.

Slick
09-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Bob Kalsu doesn't belong on the Wall of Fame either.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Bob Kalsu doesn't belong on the Wall of Fame either. He was a good player on the field who gave his life for his country. He chose his civic duty over football i see your point, but in my mind it's still different.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Chris Spielamn ended his career with the billls because of a broken neck.

Mr. Pink
09-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Chris Spielamn ended his career with the billls because of a broken neck.

Actually Spielman's career ended in the 1999 Preseason with the Browns.

I still have my Browns-Spielman jersey.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Actually Spielman's career ended in the 1999 Preseason with the Browns.

I still have my Browns-Spielman jersey.

Breaking necks and playing for Browns...same thing.

:biggrin:

Philagape
09-11-2007, 03:32 PM
There should be separate honors for achievements on the field and other kinds of memoriams. To say Everett shouldn't go on the Wall because that's for football feats is in deference to Everett. That would cheapen the Everett honor, as it does the Kalsu honor. If someone who's not familiar with Bills history looks at the Wall and says, "What did Jim Kelly do?" "He was a great quarterback who won a lot of games and passed for a lot of yards." "What did Bob Kalsu do?" "He gave his life serving his country." That shows the two kinds of honors don't mix. There are plenty of other ways to honor someone.

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 03:49 PM

:up:

I can't believe EE is the only one to see this thread and the original post for the crap that it is.

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Wow, the ******ation level in this thread is running high!

No kidding!

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
You can go **** yourself Chernonyl. Your posts don't make this thread any better. It's classless to bash someone who is supporting a player who is fighting for his life. Seriously, goto hell.

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
You can go **** yourself Chernonyl. Your posts don't make this thread any better. It's classless to bash someone who is supporting a player who is fighting for his life. Seriously, goto hell.

This thread could be better?

Meathead
no

Mr. Pink
I smell a ban coming.

HOLY GRAIL!

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Maybe someone could make a golden idol?

AndreReed83
09-11-2007, 03:59 PM
You know what would really help KE? Starting a foundation towards spinal accidents or donating/having donations towards a charity. That would do him a hell of a lot more good than putting his name up in a stadium so Bills fans can debate if he actually belongs there or not.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 04:08 PM

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Maybe someone could make a golden idol?
I'm shocked that the golden wheelchair on the scoreboard didn't get me stern warnings.

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm shocked that the golden wheelchair on the scoreboard didn't get me stern warnings.

Heartless bastard!

Mr. Pink
09-11-2007, 04:13 PM
You all are REDICULOUS!

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 04:15 PM
I smell a ban coming.

HOLY GRAIL!
meathead is untouchable.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm shocked that the golden wheelchair on the scoreboard didn't get me stern warnings. it must be nice to know that on your way to hell you won't have any type of delays.

Discotrish
09-11-2007, 08:21 PM

He's bashing you in the hope that you'll qualify for the wall yourself, if he hits you just right. So are we yanking KE off the wall now that he's got some movement?

Patti

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 08:30 PM
He's bashing you in the hope that you'll qualify for the wall yourself, if he hits you just right. So are we yanking KE off the wall now that he's got some movement?

Patti

You bet. He still oughta be remembered though and I still stand by this thread 100%. I understand that some people said things to provoke me and that's fine. The only thing that matters is that KE has some movement and praise the Lord for that! God bless KE and here's to a full recovery! :cheers:

Stewie
09-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Classless.

Can you please explain to me what a football teams wall of fame has to do with life? Cause I apparently have no perspective on reality either.

Stewie
09-11-2007, 08:39 PM
what the hell? He was wall material butnow that he's only going to be severely disabled he's not?

I thought it was about sacrifice, dedication and bravery. Heart. Life. What happened to all of that?

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 08:42 PM
He gave alot to this team but earlier I thought he was permanently paralyzed. KE's improving condition is NOTHING short of a miracle. He should still be honored. How? I'm not sure. I do find it amazing that KE's progress is improving yet you show no signs of happiness. You would rather sit here and bash me then celebrate. Oh well. I guess my good will and intentions were all a mistake then PaulB.

Stewie
09-11-2007, 08:46 PM
He gave alot to this team but earlier I thought he was permanently paralyzed. KE's improving condition is NOTHING short of a miracle. He should still be honored. How? I'm not sure. I do find it amazing that KE's progress is improving yet you show no signs of happiness. You would rather sit here and bash me then celebrate. Oh well. I guess my good will and intentions were all a mistake then PaulB.

You have no idea what I'm thinking, stop pretending you do.

Guess what: your goodwill and intentions, in this thread, were a mistake. Sorry if that's harsh to you or kevin.

And to the comment you left me: its "you're"

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
You have no idea what I'm thinking, stop pretending you do.

Guess what: your goodwill and intentions, in this thread, were a mistake. Sorry if that's harsh to you or kevin.

And to the comment you left me: its "you're"

So why are you wasting your time on a football forum? You're the cream of the crop. So superior you are. I have no clue what you are thinking. Life must be pretty lonely when nobody is on your level.

Stewie
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
So why are you wasting your time on a football forum? You're the cream of the crop. So superior you are. I have no clue what you are thinking. Life must be pretty lonely when nobody is on your level.

I'm going to spend time on a bills forum because I like to... find out whats going on with the bills.

Sorry I had to correct you grammar. If you're going to call me out in a comment you wont even sign, make sure you can take it.

Thanks for the compliment about nobody being on my level, but you really need to stop making things up and pretending you know a thing about me.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm going to spend time on a bills forum because I like to... find out whats going on with the bills.

Sorry I had to correct you grammar. If you're going to call me out in a comment you wont even sign, make sure you can take it.

Thanks for the compliment about nobody being on my level, but you really need to stop making things up and pretending you know a thing about me.

Yessir. I'm so fortunate that a living God like you would take the time to respond to a simpleton such as myself. I'm completely humbled. Is this what you want to hear? Or perhaps you would like to correct my grammar some more?

Stewie
09-11-2007, 08:59 PM
You called me out in an unsigned comment. I pointed out that you did so idiotically. Now you're accusing me of acting superior to you.... you who acted superior to me ("heartless") and everyone else in this thread who thought it was a dumb idea ("don't know the meaning of life" etc)

Who the hell are you kidding?

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:00 PM
You called me out in an unsigned comment. I pointed out that you did so idiotically. Now you're accusing me of acting superior to you.... you who acted superior to me ("heartless") and everyone else in this thread who thought it was a dumb idea ("don't know the meaning of life" etc)

Stewie
09-11-2007, 09:01 PM

figures.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
figures.

Ofcourse you would figure. You're Professor PaulB! Please correct my grammar more professor! PLEASE! My heart craves for you to educate me. Teach me master, teach me!!!!!!!!

Stewie
09-11-2007, 09:07 PM
well, you got what you wanted. Now everyone will forget how ridiculous this thread was because you successfully changed the subject to something equally as stupid but less controversial. Congratulations.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:08 PM
well, you got what you wanted. Now everyone will forget how ridiculous this thread was because you successfully changed the subject to something equally as stupid but less controversial. Congratulations.

Really? I changed the subject? Last I checked, you're the one who initiated this conversation.

Stewie
09-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Really? I changed the subject? Last I checked, you're the one who initiated this conversation.

You should probably check again. I posted two sentences relevant to the thread and one in reply to your comment. You chose to ignore the first two and harp on the third. That's not a "conversation." it's "changing the subject". Give it up.

TheBrownBear
09-11-2007, 09:13 PM
No way should Everett go on the Wall of Fame. If anything, that would be patronizing to KE. As others have said, the man isn't dead.

The WOF should be reserved for members of the organization who have produced great results on the field (or in the front office).

JD
09-11-2007, 09:14 PM
What a stupid idea. If anything, start a scholarship fund in his name to help people with spine injuries.

Honoring him for putting his head down when trying to tackle someone going full speed? It was a rookie mistake that almost ended his life.

Who the **** would want to be remembered for that?

I wish him the best with everything in his life, I just dont think that is something anyone would want to be remembered for.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:16 PM
You should probably check again. I posted two sentences relevant to the thread and one in reply to your comment. You chose to ignore the first two and harp on the third. That's not a "conversation." it's "changing the subject". Give it up.

Yes, you quoted me from the beginning of thread after everything was all argued out and things have died down. Trying to make me look bad, what's up with that? That's what I call looking for trouble. The dust had settled and you looked for something to rekindle the fire. How lame.

AndreReed83
09-11-2007, 09:18 PM
What a stupid idea. If anything, start a scholarship fund in his name to help people with spine injuries.

Honoring him for putting his head down when trying to tackle someone going full speed? It was a rookie mistake that almost ended his life.

Who the **** would want to be remembered for that?

I wish him the best with everything in his life, I just dont think that is something anyone would want to be remembered for.

I'm pretty certain Everett had his head up and hit his facemask in the collision. As Mike Utley and others have said, "He made a great form tackle."

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:18 PM
No way should Everett go on the Wall of Fame. If anything, that would be patronizing to KE. As others have said, the man isn't dead.

The WOF should be reserved for members of the organization who have produced great results on the field (or in the front office).

If anything, I wish people could post more like this guy. He doesn't like my idea of KE going on the Wall. I'm cool with that because he didn't try to **** all over me. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine but why be a jerk about it?

Stewie
09-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Yes, you quoted me from the beginning of thread after everything was all argued out and things have died down. Trying to make me look bad, what's up with that? That's what I call looking for trouble. The dust had settled and you looked for something to rekindle the fire. How lame.

Well actually, I read the first page and replied to the posts as I got to them. I still haven't read most of it. Should I have read the whole thread before responding? Probably. If you noticed at least two other people did the same thing. I guess everyone is lame to people like you.

Ahh, the irony.

Stewie
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM
If anything, I wish people could post more like this guy. He doesn't like my idea of KE going on the Wall. I'm cool with that because he didn't try to **** all over me. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine but why be a jerk about it?

Do you even read your own BS?

"Classless.

You have no perspective on what reality really is. The Wall of Fame that you support is a meaningless one. You have no idea what life is really about. I hope you get yours."

this is the first one of your posts I responded to. In one post you managed to call someone classless and say "I hope you get yours" all while talking down to them and claiming your superiority because what they support is meaningless and they have no idea what life is about.

Then, you have the audacity to tell ME that I'M acting superior to people for responding to you calling ME out.

and THEN you say you say "I'm cool because he didn't try to **** all over me... why be a jerk about it"

stupid. audacious. ballsy. but mostly stupid.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Well actually, I read the first page and replied to the posts as I got to them. I still haven't read most of it. Should I have read the whole thread before responding? Probably. If you noticed at least two other people did the same thing. I guess everyone is lame to people like you.

Ahh, the irony.

Actually, BrownBear didn't just "respond" as soon as he saw my original post. If you pay attention to detail he agreed with other posters in this thread. How could he agree with people that already responded to this thread if he didn't read any of it and just responded immediately? Get realy PaulB. You spend most of your time in the political section of this site, you lie worse than the Clinton's. You brought up that post to get a response. You didn't get the one you wanted, did you Professor?

Stewie
09-11-2007, 09:36 PM
you sir are a fool, and I'm done with this thread.

I'm embarassed that I let you drag me down to your level, and in Kevin Everett thread no less.

sorry to everyone who slogged through the last two pages.

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 09:43 PM

At least he is thanking all of your posts.

Correct use of the word your! :bravo:

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty certain Everett had his head up and hit his facemask in the collision. As Mike Utley and others have said, "He made a great form tackle."

It didn't look like that to me or many others.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Next time I hope you keep your mouth shut. I started this thread to lift somebody up and I'm ashamed it turned out the way it did. Sorry to BZ. I can honestly say that my intentions were good. If that makes me a fool then so be it but to bring some closure to this thread, I would like to quote the great Stanislaw Jerzy Lec: "The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him."

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Next time I hope you keep your mouth shut. I started this thread to lift somebody up and I'm ashamed it turned out the way it did. Sorry to BZ. I can honestly say that my intentions were good. If that makes me a fool then so be it but to bring some closure to this thread, I would like to quote the great Stanislaw Jerzy Lec: "The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him."

I don't think I know all, I was just laughing at all the people debating this. Except for what EE said. I thought THAT was truly funny.

Earthquake Enyart
09-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Well, now that it looks like he can walk, I guess all the accolades are out.

Historian
09-12-2007, 08:35 AM
It's a very nice thought...but a silly idea.

Dude
09-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Next time I hope you keep your mouth shut. I started this thread to lift somebody up and I'm ashamed it turned out the way it did. Sorry to BZ. I can honestly say that my intentions were good. If that makes me a fool then so be it but to bring some closure to this thread, I would like to quote the great Stanislaw Jerzy Lec: "The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him."If you're worried about how your threads turn out, maybe next time you start a thread with good intentions you won't bash and attack people for not agreeing with you. :up:

LtBillsFan66
09-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Well, now that it looks like he can walk, I guess all the accolades are out.
They should cut the bum.

pintonick96
09-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Haha, no chance he goes up there. Although, isn't Bob Kalsu on the wall? He might have a chance of going up there in 10 years.

Discotrish
09-12-2007, 12:13 PM
You bet. He still oughta be remembered though and I still stand by this thread 100%. I understand that some people said things to provoke me and that's fine. The only thing that matters is that KE has some movement and praise the Lord for that! God bless KE and here's to a full recovery! :cheers:

Yes in the big picture all that matters is that the guy is alive and has a shot at living a normal life. Something many of us take for granted. Maybe the prayer and concern on the part of so many people helped him -- the doctor seemed surprised at how well he's doing.

Patti

Historian
09-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Yes in the big picture all that matters is that the guy is alive and has a shot at living a normal life. Something many of us take for granted. Maybe the prayer and concern on the part of so many people helped him -- the doctor seemed surprised at how well he's doing.

Patti

It's called medical research.

But you can resume reading your tarot cards if you want to.

chernobylwraiths
09-12-2007, 04:09 PM
It's called medical research.

But you can resume reading your tarot cards if you want to.

So cynical, and from a Eucharistic minister too.