• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Kevin Everett to Wall of Fame thread

I would LOVE to see this guy put on the Wall of Fame at RWS. He deserves it more than any other player currently on our Wall of Fame including Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly, etc. Maybe if we can get enough people to show their support we can make it happen. IF Kevin Everett's name doesn't make it to the Wall of Fame then our Wall of Fame is a joke.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Kevin Everett to Wall of Fame thread

Come on! That might be going a little bit too far. He's still alive you know and there is a chance, although slight...that he may walk again.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
      Come on! That might be going a little bit too far. He's still alive you know and there is a chance, although slight...that he may walk again.

Bull crap. The chances of him walking are slim. He is most likely going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, how dare you say that this is taking it to far. His name shouldn't be forgotten.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
        I would LOVE to see this guy put on the Wall of Fame at RWS. He deserves it more than any other player currently on our Wall of Fame including Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly, etc. Maybe if we can get enough people to show their support we can make it happen. IF Kevin Everett's name doesn't make it to the Wall of Fame then our Wall of Fame is a joke.
        In a few years!
        Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

If I were Everrett I wouldn't want my name up there because I broke my spine .
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I'm with Mikey on this one- I think we should let the emotion die down and Everett's recovery play out before doing something like that.

Regardless of what happens from here, the team should do something to honor him because he's suffering horrendous consequences for playing hard for this team, but a plaque or a charitable foundation or something along those lines may be more appropriate than WOF.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

His name won't be forgotten but he won't be going on the wall for quite some time. They should honor him with a patch or maybe a sticker but I highly doubt he'll ever go on the wall. And that does not mean the wall is a joke.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Bull crap. The chances of him walking are slim. He is most likely going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, how dare you say that this is taking it to far. His name shouldn't be forgotten.
                there are other ways to remember people besides the Wall of Fame.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Is Derrick Burrough's name up there?

That's my answer to this thread.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36
                    His name won't be forgotten but he won't be going on the wall for quite some time. They should honor him with a patch or maybe a sticker but I highly doubt he'll ever go on the wall. And that does not mean the wall is a joke.
                    Ahh.. People have no problem with a scumbag like OJ's name on the Wall but when it comes to a player that wasn't too good but played his damn heart out for us and broke his body because of it yet he doesn't deserve it. What exactly do you have to sacrifice in order to get your name on the Wall? If he doesn't deserve it then nobody does and I'l forever look at that Wall as a joke.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      Is Derrick Burrough's name up there?

That's my answer to this thread.

I'm a younger fan (20 years old.. ) so excuse me if I don't know who Derrick Burrough is. Enlighten me, please?

Comment

• RockStar36
                        • Sep 2004

Ahh.. People have no problem with a scumbag like OJ's name on the Wall but when it comes to a player that wasn't too good but played his damn heart out for us and broke his body because of it yet he doesn't deserve it. What exactly do you have to sacrifice in order to get your name on the Wall? If he doesn't deserve it then nobody does and I'l forever look at that Wall as a joke.
                        It's unfortunate that he got injured and I seriously feel for him and his family but I still don't think his name should go on the wall.

Do the Jets have something for Dennis Byrd? Do the Lions have something for Mike Utley?

We all feel bad for Everett but putting him on the wall probably isn't the answer.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
                          • Sep 2004

I'm a younger fan (20 years old.. ) so excuse me if I don't know who Derrick Burrough is. Enlighten me, please?
                          Bills DB who suffered a career ending spinal injury in 89

D & S Sports

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36
                            It's unfortunate that he got injured and I seriously feel for him and his family but I still don't think his name should go on the wall.

Do the Jets have something for Dennis Byrd? Do the Lions have something for Mike Utley?

We all feel bad for Everett but putting him on the wall probably isn't the answer.
                            I think it'd be classy to remember our fallen heroes. I don't care what the Jets and Lions have done to remember their players but I do care that we atleast set the bar higher and honor ours to the fullest extent.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              • Sep 2004

A patch or sticker is definitely worthy of the situation

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X