PDA

View Full Version : Jauron has more faith in Lynch than JP.

raphael120
09-11-2007, 01:09 PM
On 3rd and long, they give the ball to Lynch, and he scores a TD.

On 3rd and short, they let JP throw and he overthrows Lee.

Who are you going to go with from now on?

Nuff said.

Mitchy moo
09-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Jp always has the ball to start with and stumbles a few times a game so maybe we can get a few direct snaps to Lynch.

Elminster
09-11-2007, 01:36 PM

Nuff said. Ummm...I guess Tony Dungy shouldn't trust Peyton Manning because he overthrew Marvin Harrison on a bomb once? What I'm wondering is why they called a bomb on 3rd&5 at that point in the game, and why we weren't trying from the first play, in addition to running Lynch. I'm tired of Fairchild running his mouth about stretching the field and crap like that, I want to see it!

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 01:37 PM

Nuff said.

:roflmao:

ublinkwescore
09-11-2007, 01:40 PM
I thought we were supposed to take the leash of JP and let him take some shots down the field this year?

Jauron is a great preparer of his teams to play, but he's got to be one of the worst gameday coaches ever.

Philagape
09-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Anyone who bashes a QB for barely missing a 60-yard pass is not trying to have a serious discussion.

There's plenty to criticize JP about from Sunday, so it's unnecessary to look for more. That's just dumbass hate.

Every QB in every game misses passes.

Jimbuktu
09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I wonder what the conversations would be like here if not for those few extra inches JP missed Evans by.

God, I'd love to live in that dimension.

I can't stand this Bills dystopia.

Philagape
09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Evans is too slow!!

Why didn't Lynch have 10 TDs instead of just one???

How could the D not pitch a shutout????

:crazy:

madness
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
I heard the Bills are looking through the waiver wires for a faster receiver to replace Evans.

gr8slayer
09-11-2007, 03:05 PM
:spam:

Third and short? Third and five is suddenly third and short? Wow, all my years of football we're a waste, I learned nothing.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:06 PM
:lolpoint:
Wow, all my years of football we're a waste, I learned nothing.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Nobody knows for sure. Was it the play calling or Losman's play? How are we suppose to know what we got in JP, if we don't open up the playbook with him? I came out of week 1's game with more questions than answers.

YardRat
09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
You can unleash the dog, but you can't make him pee.