PDA

View Full Version : When do the excuses for JP end?

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 01:29 PM
We heard:
He's coming off a broken leg, so still a rookie.
He got the runaround, and his confidence was hurt.
This is technically his first year.
He played against a good D, that's why he put up puss.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm not making any excuses. He had a bad game. **** happens. Every QB has a bad game from time to time.

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm not making any excuses. He had a bad game. **** happens. Every QB has a bad game from time to time.
Sounds good. I'll wait for him to have a great game. I won't hold my breath though.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
There's another for your list.

What was the mood at McFaddens?

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 01:35 PM
When will the excuses end for Jauorn. I think those who followed him at chicago and said he did it right were just as wrong. De Angelo was right.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:36 PM

Having a bad game is an excuse?

If it is I would expect you to know considering you probably get to see the king of bad games on a weekly basis.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Sounds good. I'll wait for him to have a great game. I won't hold my breath though.

What is the mood in New Orleans, Chicago, Arizona, Baltimore, etc....

I don't think we should be flipping out like this after week 1.

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 01:38 PM

I haven't heard any Edwards chants, but I have the power to change that!

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Sweet!:coocoo:

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:41 PM

I'm pretty certain the only people chanting for Edwards are the trolls that like to start trouble on message boards and the fans who have hated JP since the day he was drafted. And typically those are the fans who wouldn't support JP even if he had a pro bowl season and took the team to the playoffs.

Luisito23
09-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Excuses will end, when he's out of Buffalo......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 01:43 PM
We heard:

the Lickers won't answer because they'll be too busy whining about a negative Losman thread that you started.i bet a couple of saps reported it to the Mods too.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Every QB has a bad game from time to time.

i couldn't tell by the 8-17 career record as a starter. :rolleyes:

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty certain the only people chanting for Edwards are the trolls that like to start trouble on message boards and the fans who have hated JP since the day he was drafted. And typically those are the fans who wouldn't support JP even if he had a pro bowl season and took the team to the playoffs.
JP apologist.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2007, 01:47 PM

Don't know, don't care.

Im a Bills fan and only care what the Bills QB does or doesn't do.

OpIv37
We heard:

I don't like the excuses either but do you really think Edwards gives us a better chance to win after playing maybe 8 quarters of pre season football?

SABURZFAN
When will the excuses end for Jauorn. I think those who followed him at chicago and said he did it right were just as wrong. De Angelo was right.

that's a different problem.stay on the subject.

oh.....wait a minute........was that your excuse?

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 01:48 PM
that's a different problem.stay on the subject.

oh.....wait a minute........was that your excuse?
I don't have one. JP is still the qb and will remain the qb:snicker:

Iehoshua
Patience with him won't last much longer... There's already a feeling in my gut that he doesn't have "it", the intangibles and the heart of a winner... Not ready to throw in the towel yet though, still have some faith...

Earthquake Enyart

I don't think we should be flipping out like this after week 1.
Think any of these teams (even Chicago) would swap their starter straight up for JP?

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
i couldn't tell by the 8-17 career record as a starter. :rolleyes:

Is every game completely on him?

OpIv37
09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Think any of these teams (even Chicago) would swap their starter straight up for JP?

Chicago and Baltimore should. McNair is past his prime and Boller sucks. Grossman- the guy just doesn't get it.

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Patience with him won't last much longer... There's already a feeling in my gut that he doesn't have "it", the intangibles and the heart of a winner... Not ready to throw in the towel yet though, still have some faith...
I feel the same way. Ingtar's comparison to Jeff Blake nailed it.

He has zero composure. After 3 years he should have plenty.

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2007, 01:51 PM

Chicago? Yes.

Other than that no (depending on McNair's health)

JP looked bad most of Sunday.

Iehoshua
09-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Same can be said of any position in sports where you are measured on wins and losses. Regardless of whether it's fair, a QB is measured by this, as are coaches, managers and pitchers in baseball as well. Hate to use Boston as an example but the Red Sox lost 1-0 to the Rays last night. Schilling took the loss for surrendering one run. Did he deserve that? Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, he got a loss on his record...

So not saying it's fair, just it's reality.

JP is not statistically a winner yet.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:52 PM
I feel the same way. Ingtar's comparison to Jeff Blake nailed it.

He has zero composure. After 3 years he should have plenty.

I disagree.

He showed plenty against Houston and Jacksonville last year. After one week it's hard to say if it's continued or gone down though.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Grossman looks like Jim Kelly next to JP.

Iehoshua
09-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Grossman looks like Jim Kelly next to JP.Let's not completely lose touch with reality, now...

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Grossman looks like he has one testicle.

RockStar36
Same can be said of any position in sports where you are measured on wins and losses. Regardless of whether it's fair, a QB is measured by this, as are coaches, managers and pitchers in baseball as well. Hate to use Boston as an example but the Red Sox lost 1-0 to the Rays last night. Schilling took the loss for surrendering one run. Did he deserve that? Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, he got a loss on his record...

So not saying it's fair, just it's reality.

JP is not statistically a winner yet.

Good comparison with Schilling, I never thought about it that way.

I guess I just don't like the w/l comparison because the Bills have been pretty bad for near a decade now.

It reminds me of a good pitcher with a crappy w/l record and I can see everyone saying, well he is on a bad team, etc...

Same thing when I think about it.

mchurchfie
So let me get this straight...anyone who criticizes JP because he isn't getting the job done and hopes that at least Edwards might be able save the ship and the franchise is a troublemaker?? Wow!! You got iall figured out, don't you?:cynic:

justasportsfan
:snicker:

SABURZFAN

no but he's the first person EVERYBODY looks at.every fan in the NFL does it.

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2007, 01:56 PM

Let's not quite go that far.

RockStar36
Grossman looks like he has one testicle.

:rofl:

Earthquake Enyart
So let me get this straight...anyone who criticizes JP because he isn't getting the job done and hopes that at least Edwards might be able save the ship and the franchise is a troublemaker?? Wow!! You got iall figured out, don't you?:cynic:
Pretty soon, we'll be hearing the old "JP needs to play the whole season no matter what" F'ed up logic.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:57 PM
no but he's the first person EVERYBODY looks at.every fan in the NFL does it.

If the Bills want to win this year, JP gives them the best chance. Period.

SABURZFAN
JP looked bad most of Sunday.

he's looked bad on a lot of Sunday's previous to this past one.

mchurchfie
I don't like the excuses either but do you really think Edwards gives us a better chance to win after playing maybe 8 quarters of pre season football?
I'll bet even Edwards could have mustered up 97 yards in passing.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:58 PM

That isn't quite what I said. What I said is that the majority of the Edwards fans on the MB are doing it to get a rise out of people and get a reaction to the threads.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I'll bet even Edwards could have mustered up 97 yards in passing.

With the same play calling?

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 01:59 PM

history has a habit of repeating itself so i guess we can bank on another Top 10 pick.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bf1: (sarcasm off now)

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:00 PM
:ill:

justasportsfan
either ways we screwed up. Edwards isn't the answer either. We missed the boat with Lienert or Cutler. I hope the bills moves to LA and end all of this. :D

mchurchfie
With the same play calling?Excuses excuses!!!

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:01 PM
history has a habit of repeating itself so i guess we can bank on another Top 10 pick.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bf1: (sarcasm off now)

I disagree with the top 10 pick but to play your game I'll pretend that the Bills will get a top 10 pick with JP. Would that change if Edwards was the QB? Or are we holdin out for Kevin "The Young Gun" Eakin to tear it up?

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Excuses excuses!!!

It's an honest question!

If Edwards was the QB, with the same play calling, would he have had more yards?

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Did you watch the game Sunday?

RockStar36
either ways we screwed up. Edwards isn't the answer either. We missed the boat with Lienert or Cutler. I hope the bills moves to LA and end all of this. :D

Cutler...

:rofl: :rofl:

RockStar36
Did you watch the game Sunday?

Yes.

I was in Section 336.

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Playcalling always sucks when there is no execution.

LtBillsFan66
Playcalling always sucks when there is no execution.

THATHURMANATOR
There are no excuses. He needs to play better next game.

SABURZFAN
I disagree with the top 10 pick but to play your game I'll pretend that the Bills will get a top 10 pick with JP. Would that change if Edwards was the QB? Or are we holdin out for Kevin "The Young Gun" Eakin to tear it up?

you've mistaken me for somebody who has called for the benching of Losman. :shakeno:

justasportsfan

Cutler...

:rofl: :rofl:
We also missed the boat with Ngata. We're royaly screwed. Lindell? dang, we should've given up an extra pick to moveup and grab Nugent.

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:04 PM
That isn't quite what I said. What I said is that the majority of the Edwards fans on the MB are doing it to get a rise out of people and get a reaction to the threads.
I highly disagree. I think that most of them are tired of seeing the same old Keystone Cop routine by JP and want to see the kid get a chance. We're not going anywhere this year anyways, lets throw him in the fire and see what he has.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Evans was a mistake too. He couldn't even get open. We should've drafted Wilfork.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Lynch blows too. Adrian Peterson ran for 100 yards.

colin
09-11-2007, 02:06 PM
jp doesn't play any better week to week than he did as a rook.

he can nail the bomb to evans, but methinks maybe that is on evans more than anyone else. we need some kind of game management and he has shown zero ever

SABURZFAN
It's an honest question!

If Edwards was the QB, with the same play calling, would he have had more yards?

yes i believe he would.the OL gave Losman plenty of protection overall.i think Edwards would be sacked more times but that's JMO.

RockStar36
I highly disagree. I think that most of them are tired of seeing the same old Keystone Cop routine by JP and want to see the kid get a chance. We're not going anywhere this year anyways, lets throw him in the fire and see what he has.

I've noticed that the mood has dramatically changed after week 1.

Just a curious question, but if the Bills were to win the next 3-4 games including @ PIT and @ NE would you be saying the same thing?

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Yes.

I was in Section 336 :puke: .

:snicker:

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes.

I was in Section 336.
Were you drinking Long Island Teas with Mikey the night before, there's your out.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Were you drinking Long Island Teas with Mikey the night before, there's your out.

No. I was drinking several shots.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:09 PM

Just a curious question, but if the Bills were to win the next 3-4 games including @ PIT and @ NE would you be saying the same thing?

i'll let you know IF it happens.stay on the subject please. :shakeno:

justasportsfan
No. I was drinking several shots.
have a mojito instead.

TacklingDummy
When JP did this play on the first drive...2nd and 5 at BUF 43 (12:56) J.Losman scrambles right end pushed ob at DEN 44 for 13 yards (D.Williams).

...running around with the ball held out like it was a loaf of bread. I said to myself, same ole JP Losman.

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM

If JP were to play well enough to beat Pitts and NE that would definitely make me rethink things but the chances of that happening are slim and none and I do believe that slim just left the building.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 02:11 PM

We should have won the damn game.

With a half assed QB we win.

justasportsfan
When JP did this play on the first drive...2nd and 5 at BUF 43 (12:56) J.Losman scrambles right end pushed ob at DEN 44 for 13 yards (D.Williams).

...running around with the ball held out like it was a loaf of bread. I said to myself, same ole JP Losman.
SOunds like a Flutie play. :snicker: RJ would've laid down and taken a sack.

RockStar36

He got the first down!

C'mon man. I'd expect a little better from you. I know you don't like JP but now you're criticizing his first downs.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:12 PM

it's pretty bad that he can't amount to half assed. :shakeno:

mchurchfie

:bf1:This game reminded me of the game against Pittsburgh's backups to make the POs. It was there for taking and BledsBlow couldn't get it done.

RockStar36

He wasn't on that field when Denver marched down. You can't put it all on him man.

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2007, 02:13 PM

Sure better QB play might have led to a win.

But when a defense gives up 2 4th down conversions on one drive and 21 yards on 3rd and 23 there are other issues that are just as big.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Sure better QB play might have led to a win.

But when a defense gives up 2 4th down conversions on one drive and 21 yards on 3rd and 23 there are other issues that are just as big.
We lost by one point.

The offense scored 7 on a drive that was all Marshawn Lynch.

THATHURMANATOR
Cut his ass already. Just to shut peoples faces. I don't even care anymore!

SABURZFAN

He got the first down!

C'mon man. I'd expect a little better from you. I know you don't like JP but now you're criticizing his first downs.

that would be great blocking by the OL.if you had noticed,in between :puke: ,you would have seen that he could have had lunch back there a few times.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:15 PM

I agree. If we had a half assed D,coach,kicker, too we would've won.

This team is screwed.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 02:15 PM
YOU BETTER CARE DAMMIT!!!!!

Iehoshua
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM
This was a game begging for JP to be a step to up to the plate and take command and he rolled over and took right up where the sun dont shine.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:17 PM
that would be great blocking by the OL.if you had noticed,in between :puke: ,you would have seen that he could have had lunch back there a few times.

Get your facts straight buddy.

It was good blocking by the OL and it was a good run by JP. A good overall play by the entire offense.

Bad play by offense = JP sucks
Good play by offense = Everyone but JP is good on offense.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
I don't hate anyone, and have actually grown to like JP as a person, but I have KNOWN since the day JP was drafted that he was going to be an also-ran QB. Therefore--I am, and will continue to be, in favor of moving on and letting him clog up someone elses depth chart.

SABURZFAN
This was a game begging for JP to be a step to up to the plate and take command and he rolled over and took right up where the sun dont shine.

the kid folded like an old bingo chair. :down:

HHURRICANE
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM

Good post. People need to chill. I'm not happy with JP's play but he is still our best chance to win. If we go 1-4 or 0-5 and his numbers blow than all these threads will be alot of wasted typing.

This whole thing will prove itself out soon enough.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM
the kid folded like an old bingo chair. :down:

Not bad. What do you have for the defense?

Jimbuktu
09-11-2007, 02:19 PM
God dammit this **** is annoying.

Yeah, JP SUCKED in that game. No matter how you cut it, he SUCKED.

Us "JP apologists" realize it, and if it continues through the next half of the season we'll ALL turn on him! He got his season last year, this is the year to show everyone what he has. This is HIS year. but if he ****s it up in the first half, the JP experiment is over.

But, Sunday was ONE game. ONE GAME PEOPLE. Do we really need 3,409,578,034,975 threads dedicated to this ****? You all know how football is! If he lights it up next week, everyone is going to jump back on the other side. I can't stand this week-to-week madness here. Let's just wait and see what happens before losing our minds about ONE GAME.

Losman LOOKED DAMN GOOD for the majority of the second half of last year. He picked up where he should have as a full time first year starter, but struggled late against the Ravens. SHOCKER THERE! Let's just wait and see what happens in the next few games. We don't need the usual suspects CONSTANTLY harassing the rest of us about JP sucking. We get your point. We understand. You will get to say your "Don't want to say I told you so"s if JP is benched at some point after extended suckage.

ONE GAME.

Need I all remind you of the 2003 opener? **** man, if someone offered me a million dollar bet that the Bills would go 5-10 the rest of the season while the Pats went 17-1 en route to the Super Bowl, it would have taken me a nanosecond to shake on it.

ONE GAME.

Settle down people, settle down! At the VERY LEAST, let's see what happens this year before we start going nuts and continue the TRAGIC cycle of our quarterbacks in the post-Kelly era. I can't take anymore of it.

gr8slayer
09-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Can we just merge every single "JP sucks" thread into one? This is getting ridiculous.

Everyone gets the point. You and a fair portion of the posters here don't like Losman. Good for you, but post your opinion in one of the other thousand threads already started about the same topic.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Get your facts straight buddy.

It was good blocking by the OL

that's what i said. great.....good........what's the difference? :huh:

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:21 PM
****ING REDICULOUS!!!

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Not bad. What do you have for the defense?

they looked like Swiss cheese.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Everyone gets the point. You and a fair portion of the posters here don't like Losman. Good for you, but post your opinion in one of the other thousand threads already started about the same topic.

Those other threads are boring.

Talking abut how Webster sucks doesn't last very long.

mchurchfie
I don't hate anyone, and have actually grown to like JP as a person, but I have KNOWN since the day JP was drafted that he was going to be an also-ran QB. Therefore--I am, and will continue to be, in favor of moving on and letting him clog up someone elses depth chart.
He'll on the sidelines with a clipboard and a Raiders uniform on by next year.

Earthquake Enyart
****ING REDICULOUS!!!
REDICULOUS!!!!

RockStar36
that's what i said. great.....good........what's the difference? :huh:

I meant get your facts straight. I puked the night before. I was completely sober during the game. I saw what happened. We agree that it was good blocking by the OL. But I also said it was a good run by JP where as the JP haters are criticizing him still because he didn't get the first down with enough style.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:23 PM
just sell the team.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:23 PM

Us "JP apologists" realize it, and if it continues through the next half of the season we'll ALL turn on him! He got his season last year, this is the year to show everyone what he has. This is HIS year. but if he ****s it up in the first half, the JP experiment is over.

But, Sunday was ONE game. ONE GAME PEOPLE. Do we really need 3,409,578,034,975 threads dedicated to this ****? You all know how football is! If he lights it up next week, everyone is going to jump back on the other side. I can't stand this week-to-week madness here. Let's just wait and see what happens before losing our minds about ONE GAME.

Losman LOOKED DAMN GOOD for the majority of the second half of last year. He picked up where he should have as a full time first year starter, but struggled late against the Ravens. SHOCKER THERE! Let's just wait and see what happens in the next few games. We don't need the usual suspects CONSTANTLY harassing the rest of us about JP sucking. We get your point. We understand. You will get to say your "Don't want to say I told you so"s if JP is benched at some point after extended suckage.

ONE GAME.

Need I all remind you of the 2003 opener? **** man, if someone offered me a million dollar bet that the Bills would go 5-10 the rest of the season while the Pats went 17-1 en route to the Super Bowl, it would have taken me a nanosecond to shake on it.

ONE GAME.

Settle down people, settle down! At the VERY LEAST, let's see what happens this year before we start going nuts and continue the TRAGIC cycle of our quarterbacks in the post-Kelly era. I can't take anymore of it.

you need to loosen up the zubaz buddy and accept the facts.under 100 yards passing isn't going to cut it.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 02:24 PM
you need to loosen up the zubaz buddy and accept the facts.under 100 yards passing isn't going to cut it.
Nice.

I didn't know they still made Zubaz.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
they looked like Swiss cheese.

When it counted the most.

Maybe if they could stop them on multiple fourth downs we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Or maybe we would. I seem to remember it from last year.

"Hey, I'm a huge Bills fan and they won, but JP had ****ty stats and I hate him. Cut him, bench him, or trade him. "

HHURRICANE
I was concerned about his fundamentals in pre-season. Did the coaching staff just abandon what they worked with him on?

1) Staring down receivers.

2) Footwork.

3) Double clutching.

4) Pocket presence.

It's like were back to 2005 all over again. The kid looked like he had overcome all of these bad habits in 2006.

I'm starting to wonder what the hell is going on over at OBD.

SABURZFAN
I meant get your facts straight. I puked the night before. I was completely sober during the game. I saw what happened. We agree that it was good blocking by the OL. But I also said it was a good run by JP where as the JP haters are criticizing him still because he didn't get the first down with enough style.

i never criticized Losman for getting a first down.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 02:26 PM
The happy feet kill me.

He gets nervous when no one is around.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-11-2007, 02:26 PM

Is there ANYONE who really believes the Bills want to win this year? Now just think for a moment. What have they done to make this a winning team in the past two months?
Now they may have thought they wanted to win early in the offseason, but since
training camp started, it has become apparent that they know they are at least a season or two away from a winning season.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:27 PM
When it counted the most.

Maybe if they could stop them on multiple fourth downs we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Or maybe we would. I seem to remember it from last year.

"Hey, I'm a huge Bills fan and they won, but JP had ****ty stats and I hate him. Cut him, bench him, or trade him. "

at least the defense made plays.that's more than i can say for Losman.

Jimbuktu
09-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuktu

ONE GAME.

ONE GAME.

you need to loosen up the zubaz buddy and accept the facts.under 100 yards passing isn't going to cut it.[/quote]

No ****, sherlock, that's what I said. Reading comprehension. Don't you get my point or are you too dim?

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:28 PM
If he wants to open things up he should use his happyfeet to get some first downs instead of trying to be a pocket QB all of the time. He needs to put a little fear into defenses with his good speed.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:29 PM
at least the defense made plays.that's more than i can say for Losman.

Dropping interceptions and the captain defensive end missing a tackle on Jay Cutler is hardly making plays.

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Dropping interceptions and the captain defensive end missing a tackle on Jay Cutler is hardly making plays.It was Fewells playcalling that made that happen!

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Dropping interceptions and the captain defensive end missing a tackle on Jay Cutler is hardly making plays.

neither is throwing an INT that damn near cost us 6 points either.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:33 PM
NEAR doesn't make it so. But I agree we should've let lindell attempt 59 yard fg.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:34 PM
[/I]

No ****, sherlock, that's what I said. Reading comprehension. Don't you get my point or are you too dim?[/QUOTE]

i only saw "Losman LOOKED DAMN GOOD" and that was enough.

Jimbuktu
09-11-2007, 02:38 PM
No ****, sherlock, that's what I said. Reading comprehension. Don't you get my point or are you too dim?

i only saw "Losman LOOKED DAMN GOOD" and that was enough.[/quote]

I was referring to some games last year. Please read the entire post and then make a comment.

I understand where the hate is coming from, but man, ONE GAME.

Mr. Pink
09-11-2007, 02:39 PM
The excuses for JP will never end, I'm noticing a trend around here.

Always someone else's fault when he out and out blows plays, calls, doesn't see the blitz, doesn't recognize coverages, doesn't have a good mental grasp of the game.

Ever think the playcalling is so dumbed down because this is the only way JP can understand what the eph to do?

Iehoshua
09-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Kelsay deserved to be cut right after that play. What a joke.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:41 PM

Always someone else's fault when he out and out blows plays, calls, doesn't see the blitz, doesn't recognize coverages, doesn't have a good mental grasp of the game.

Ever think the playcalling is so dumbed down because this is the only way JP can understand what the eph to do?

I losing my patience too . Who's the top qb in next years draft?

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
i only saw "Losman LOOKED DAMN GOOD" and that was enough.

I was referring to some games last year. Please read the entire post and then make a comment.

I understand where the hate is coming from, but man, ONE GAME.[/QUOTE]

like last season, ONE GAME turns into TWO GAMES which turns into ANOTHER GAME.........

do you see where this is going?it's like watching reruns on Nick at Night.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM
I wonder when Vick will get out of Jail. He'd be a perfect fit here in buffalo. :scratch:

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM

you might have something there.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:57 PM

That pick didn't have anything to do with the defender grabbing Royal's facemask to help the cause did it?

Mr. Pink
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
That pick didn't have anything to do with the defender grabbing Royal's facemask to help the cause did it?

The two players being engaged before Losman even throwing didn't mean anything either did it? You know like maybe Losman either A. throwing the ball away or B. finding another option.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 03:01 PM

excuses.......excuses........... :shakeno:

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Although entertaining, I'm fighting a losing battle.

Whether it be an excuse or not, I didn't really care about the INT because it was at the end of the half and didn't cost any points.

Novacane
09-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Blame the coachs all you want JP excusers. There is a reason for thier game plans. They don't trust JP to open it up. Thats why they drafted Edwards. Their actions speak waaaaaaaay louder than anything they say about JP. They are giving JP one more chance this year but they expect him to fail thus the drafting of Edwards. Edwards will be the Bills starter next year. Take it to the bank.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Blame the coachs all you want JP excusers. There is a reason for thier game plans. They don't trust JP to open it up. Thats why they drafted Edwards. Their actions speak waaaaaaaay louder than anything they say about JP. They are giving JP one more chance this year but they expect him to fail thus the drafting of Edwards. Edwards will be the Bills starter next year. Take it to the bank.
We can trade him to the PAckers for Farve :up:

gr8slayer
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
You know what's real funny? If Edwards does start and has a bad game people will be calling for whoever his backup is. Then when that guy does poorly people will be *****ing and complaining.

Every acts like Edwards is automatically better, based on what? How the hell does anyone know anything about anything? If you have tape of him playing against starting D's please mail me a copy, I would love to break it down. I'll even pay you for it.

Thanks

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM
When you run the ball twice on third and 10, that answers the question.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:20 PM
You know what's real funny? If Edwards does start and has a bad game people will be calling for whoever his backup is. Then when that guy does poorly people will be *****ing and complaining.

Every acts like Edwards is automatically better, based on what? How the hell does anyone know anything about anything? If you have tape of him playing against starting D's please mail me a copy, I would love to break it down. I'll even pay you for it.

Thanks

Freakin Eakin baby!!!!

Inetpub
09-11-2007, 03:21 PM

Thanks

If Edwards starts, he deserves as much rope as JP was thrown. As we all know, JP was a rookie for 3 years. Now I expect all Losman huggers to extend that rope to Edwards. Otherwise they are setting a double standard. Myself? I have compared Losman to RJ from day 1. (hence the negative reps). Surfers dont make good QBs.

I dont care if Edwards is worse. Hes a Rookie. Expect him to learn. I expect JP to perform now.

Mitchy moo
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
:cheers:

gr8slayer
09-11-2007, 03:26 PM
If Edwards starts, he deserves as much rope as JP was thrown. As we all know, JP was a rookie for 3 years. Now I expect all Losman huggers to extend that rope to Edwards. Otherwise they are setting a double standard. Myself? I have compared Losman to RJ from day 1. (hence the negative reps). Surfers dont make good QBs.

I dont care if Edwards is worse. Hes a Rookie. Expect him to learn. I expect JP to perform now.
So do you agree that it's still to early to start Edwards? We've been saying all off-season that this is Losman's last chance to show what he has, are you seriously ready to bench him after one game?

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 03:28 PM
So do you agree that it's still to early to start Edwards? We've been saying all off-season that this is Losman's last chance to show what he has, are you seriously ready to bench him after one game?
It's never too early, IMO.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
We've been saying all off-season that this is Losman's last chance to show what he has, are you seriously ready to bench him after one game?

We'll have to Nov. 11 for a good game from Losman. That's when we play Miami. He always shines against the Fins.

For a QTR or 2 anyways.

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 03:30 PM
We'll have to Nov. 11 for a good game from Losman. That's when we play Miami. He always shines against the Fins.

For a QTR or 2 anyways.
Do we play the Texans this year? He's stellar against them too.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:30 PM
It's never too early, IMO.
and when Edwards stinks it up it's not too early to activate Eakin and start him :up:

TacklingDummy
09-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Do we play the Texans this year? He's stellar against them too.

Nope. :ill:

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:31 PM