justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
How do you like the guy at RT so far?

gr8slayer
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
I thought he was pretty solid.

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
I thought he played real well against denver. Butler was nasty as well, overall the line play needs to improve but i think they have the pieces in place now.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Butler and Walker doing film work
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:39 PM ET | Link

BUTLER AND WALKER DOING FILM WORK: There were more than a handful of Bills at the facility on their off day. The most encouraging sign was seeing Brad Butler and Langston Walker headed down the hall together to the film room. After playing pretty well in their first game together last Sunday they look determined to improve that much more this week. It will also be the first time they play together against a 3-4 defensive front where pressure can come from a lot more places.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought he played real well against denver. Butler was nasty as well, overall the line play needs to improve but i think they have the pieces in place now.
Butler just needs to get rid of his penalties especially the one he caused us to lose that last FG attemtp at the end of the 1st half. :ill:

camelcowboy
09-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Butler and Walker doing film work
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:39 PM ET | Link

BUTLER AND WALKER DOING FILM WORK: There were more than a handful of Bills at the facility on their off day. The most encouraging sign was seeing Brad Butler and Langston Walker headed down the hall together to the film room. After playing pretty well in their first game together last Sunday they look determined to improve that much more this week. It will also be the first time they play together against a 3-4 defensive front where pressure can come from a lot more places. The steelers defense is going to give us fits this week.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
The steelers defense is going to give us fits this week.

This measn we'll have to put Wright in there to pick up the blitzes.

Mr. Pink
09-11-2007, 03:18 PM
This measn we'll have to put Wright in there to pick up the blitzes.

Wright looked good in his one blitz pickup I saw. He'll get some work this Sunday, that's for sure.

The Steelers love running stunts and blitzes and try to confuse the opposing offense.

Then when they have the ball their M.O. is smash mouth football.

Hence the two reasons why I think we have no chance this Sunday.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Wright looked good in his one blitz pickup I saw. He'll get some work this Sunday, that's for sure.

The Steelers love running stunts and blitzes and try to confuse the opposing offense.

Then when they have the ball their M.O. is smash mouth football.

Hence the two reasons why I think we have no chance this Sunday.
Gaines will have to block too. Start earning his paycheck