PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if im wrong....

Devin
09-11-2007, 03:20 PM
But our OL was actually pretty solid wasnt it?

Watching the game JP, apart from his own two feet, didnt seem to get rushed to often.

That play where lynch got in behind Peters and Dockery and let those two plow the road was pretty sweet to see. Dockery is a ****ing monster.

Butler and Walker both seemed to at least hold thier own.

Philagape
09-11-2007, 03:21 PM
I have no complaints about the O-line from Sunday. JP had time, and Lynch had holes.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Butler was the weakest link on the OL. He did however set up the block that lead to Marshawn Lynch's TD score.

Earthquake Enyart
09-11-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't think we ran the ball all that well.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
But our OL was actually pretty solid wasnt it?

Watching the game JP, apart from his own two feet, didnt seem to get rushed to often.

That play where lynch got in behind Peters and Dockery and let those two plow the road was pretty sweet to see. Dockery is a ****ing monster.

Butler and Walker both seemed to at least hold thier own.

The only problem I had with that plowing play is that Peters pushed on guy to the ground and stared at him. He should've gone to the next one and pancaked a few more while Butler should've been chopblocking other Denver players.

madness
09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
They looked pretty decent Sunday and will only get better as the season goes on.

Butler and Walker doing film work

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:39 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1906)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>BUTLER AND WALKER DOING FILM WORK: There were more than a handful of Bills at the facility on their off day. The most encouraging sign was seeing Brad Butler and Langston Walker headed down the hall together to the film room. After playing pretty well in their first game together last Sunday they look determined to improve that much more this week. It will also be the first time they play together against a 3-4 defensive front where pressure can come from a lot more places.
--- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Michael82
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I loved when Butler dragged Marshawn Lynch to get the first down on that 4th and 1. :up:

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM

other than the possession that we scored on,we didn't run the ball that well.

YardRat
09-11-2007, 04:08 PM
I thought the o-line played fine. A friend of mine at the game specifically focused on Butler every time the offense took the field and he insists Brad played really well.

I didn't zero in like that, so I'll take his word for it.

RedEyE
09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I loved when Butler dragged Marshawn Lynch to get the first down on that 4th and 1. :up:

Same here, but I was waiting for the flag and was suprised not to see one because I'm pretty sure that was illegal.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM
I thought Lynch ran the ball wellbut had to fight for tough yards. It was more of him than the OL. I wasn't all that impressed witht the run block but it was better than last year.

RedEyE
09-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I think he ran the ball well against a tough defensive line and LB squad. I would like to have seen him out there more and less of A-Train.

Mad Bomber
09-11-2007, 04:47 PM
I thought the o-line played fine. A friend of mine at the game specifically focused on Butler every time the offense took the field and he insists Brad played really well.
We actually gained yardage running over right guard. That hasn't been the case in the past.

patmoran2006
09-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I think the tackles played pretty well.

The pass blocking was adequate; the run blocking was not very good. ALot of Lynch's yards he got on his own. He didnt have a lot of daylight out there.

The interior (dockery, fowler, butler) struggled a lot especially against the run susprisingly; while I thought Walker and especially Peters played solid at tackle.