PDA

View Full Version : Couple things Bills fans...

Seventeen&0
09-11-2007, 04:32 PM
First, just want to take the time to say that no matter what team you root for, everyone is pulling for Kevin Everett. I know my family has him in our prayers and we're hoping for a quick/full recovery. As an NFL fan, you never want to see anything like that happen.

Second, I didn't get a chance to come over, as I do once in a while...last time was to "eat some crow" lol....but, wanted to wish you guys good luck this season. Not many people are predicting the Bills or Fins to do much this year. The way the Fins looked, they may be right. Didn't get a chance to watch much of your game against the Broncos, outside of the last second field goal...gotta give Denver a little credit for getting their unit on the field so quick to get that kick off.

Lastly, looks like the Patsies are at it again. Why do they feel that they have to steal signs?? They're frickin loaded with talent. Do they really need that much of an edge? What a joke.

Anyways, over an out...again, here's to Kevin having a full recovery and best wishes!

shelby
09-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Thank you.....

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:06 PM
thank you 17&0.

mybills
09-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Thanks! Good luck anyway this season. Except when we play. :biggrin: