PDA

View Full Version : Statement from Kevin Everetts mom

Romes
09-11-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5229

Patricia Dugas, the mother of Kevin Everett, has asked the Bills media relations department to release the following statement:

“On behalf of my son and our entire family I want to thank the fans and everyone for their prayers, warm wishes and general thoughts about Kevin. I especially want to thank the hospital staff and the Bills organization for their tremendous support during this difficult and challenging time. I would ask for everyone to continue to keep Kevin in their prayers.”

Patricia Dugas

Philagape
09-11-2007, 05:14 PM
:bighug:

gil
09-11-2007, 05:15 PM
I just heard on ESPN that Ralph Wilson is one of the biggest donors to the Miami Group to Cure Paralysis to the tune of millions of dollars and that group's director just said it was good kharma for Ralph for doing that - pretty cool.

That group also apparently helped develop the new treatment they used on Everett that may have helped him - IF he can walk again.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 05:15 PM
that poor lady has been through hell and back.she has to be happy as hell that he can move his arms and legs.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I just heard on ESPN that Ralph Wilson is one of the biggest donors to the Miami Group to Cure Paralysis to the tune of millions of dollars and that group's director just said it was good kharma for Ralph for doing that - pretty cool.

it explains why we're so many millions under the cap too.

gil
09-11-2007, 05:18 PM
it explains why we're so many millions under the cap too.

lol, I knew someone was going to say that.

justasportsfan
09-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Ralph is cheap. Where's Moran?
Maybe that's why Ralphy *****ed about the CBA. It takes away $$ from his pocket that he could donate to the paralysis program.

Okay maybe I'm stretching.

shelby
09-11-2007, 05:19 PM
She is in my prayers, along with Kevin.
:console::pray: