PDA

View Full Version : Knock the moronic Losman is getting benched talk off

patmoran2006
09-11-2007, 05:45 PM
the EARLIEST It would happen and I mean the EARLIEST is if he embarassed himself on Monday night vs. Dallas with a bye coming after that.

Look.. I started a thread before Sunday saying that I think Edwards is a better QB than Losman and I believe it more than ever after Sunday.

HOWEVER-- He aint better than Losman right NOW on SEPTEMBER 11.. Im a big fan of Edwards starting in "due time" (like I said Saturday) but NOW is NOT that due time.

Why in GOD'S NAME If your an Edwards supporter would you want him to go in and start AT Pittsburgh and AT New England?

Let the kid learn some more- don't throw him to the wolves.

As for Losman, I love this kid.. If nothing else he's not a quitter.. and I think he has a decent chance of being a pretty good QB in this league; i just dont think its EVER going to happen in Buffalo and ESPECIALLY with this coaching staff and system.

Fairchild is trying to build an offense similar to the Rams. That's OBVIOUSLY a better fit for Edwards and his strengths than Losman's.

If this team was serious about keeping Losman long term (and taking Edwards tells me they werent) this offense would have a hell of a lot more roll out and bootleg designed plays- ala like Vick had for him in Atlanta. Short, quick reads and consistent accuracy are not nor will they ever be his strength. JP is a ****ing madman and a gunslinger and in some cases that could work out great.

Anywho..... Edwards would get eaten up over the next few weeks, so knock the crap out.

Philagape
09-11-2007, 05:58 PM
I've been thinking, Fairchild probably doesn't know what to do with a mobile QB. He never had one with the Rams.

I just wish we had coaches who could adjust to the talent they have, on both sides of the ball. Instead, it's just "my way or get lost," which sets this team back and lengthens the rebuilding process. I can't stand coaches like that, and we've had our share to be sure.

Bling
09-11-2007, 06:01 PM
You're all over the place, pat.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:04 PM
i hope Losman does real well the next game.it'll give the Lickers hope.

Yasgur's Farm
09-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Ole Saburzspoon stirring things up again!

patmoran2006
09-11-2007, 06:20 PM
You're all over the place, pat.
no im not..

I like edwards better and I did before Sunday's debacle.

That doesnt mean I think he's ready to start on the road against these next two teams right NOW .

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Ole Saburzspoon stirring things up again!

i'm innocent.

rodneykm
09-11-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm a JP guy - sounds like my fellow Bills fans are jumping ship on yet another young QB. I'll get blasted for this but I think Rob Johnson would have been one hell of a QB if he didn't have FlutieFlakes to worry about.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm a JP guy - sounds like my fellow Bills fans are jumping ship on yet another young QB. I'll get blasted for this but I think Rob Johnson would have been one hell of a QB if he didn't have FlutieFlakes to worry about.

:roflmao:

Jimbuktu
09-11-2007, 07:55 PM

if that's true, you're a pathetic excuse for a bills fan. PATHETIC.

HHURRICANE
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
I think Losman got drafted by the wrong team.

Is he Peyton Manning? No. But the guy is an athlete and the coaching staff doesn't have any faith in him. I would have rather us lost the game on a pick than watching Jauron "pussy" it away on a "don't lose the game" strategy.

Roll the kid out and let him try and win the game. The bomb on 3rd and 5 was moronic. If you don't trust your QB to get you 5 yards than trade him.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Ice use to CAPITALIZE words when he was trying to make a point.

It was irritating.

Don't blame this on me. I've said multiple times I don't want to see Edwards starting any sooner than week 12.

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Don't blame this on me. I've said multiple times I don't want to see Edwards starting any sooner than week 12.

I haven't read one post that said Losman should be benched. I think Moran is too self absorbed to realize that.

Bill Cody
09-11-2007, 11:04 PM
I think Losman got drafted by the wrong team.

Should have been the Dragons?

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 11:52 PM

This post is ****ing hilarious.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2007, 12:21 AM
if that's true, you're a pathetic excuse for a bills fan. PATHETIC.

:rofl:

don't soil your zubaz now.

tat2dmike77
09-12-2007, 12:45 AM
:rofl:

don't soil your zubaz now.

Zubaz are timeless don't knock'em show them some respect.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Zubaz are timeless don't knock'em show them some respect.

expensive pajamas........... :shakeno:

Mr. Pink
09-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Just to be different and help Pat Moran out...and prove people wrong, well because I can...

I think JP Losman should be benched and Trent Edwards should start Sunday.

or not. Sarcasm is swell!

DraftBoy
09-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Just to be different and help Pat Moran out...and prove people wrong, well because I can...

I think JP Losman should be benched and Trent Edwards should start Sunday.

or not. Sarcasm is swell!

Come on now we all know you cant wait for the Brady Quinn era to start in Cleveland he is about a week away from that now?

:couch:

HAMMER
09-12-2007, 11:43 AM
He said moron, heh, heh....heh.