PDA

View Full Version : 2 things

83evans
09-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Is it just me or is everyone having trouble getting into the football mood after what happened to Everett. 2nd how bad would you guys feal if this happened to Losman. You guys thought of JP the same as you did of Everett. So just think about this and stop trying to run players out of town. All players make the ultimate sacrafice when ever they step on the field. You never know how much you care about a certain player untill this happends. And we dont want to get the hint by JP or anyone else going down with an injury this serious.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:39 PM
i don't wish Everett's injury to anybody.i would feel bad regardless who it was.

83evans
09-11-2007, 08:56 PM
i don't wish Everett's injury to anybody.i would feel bad regardless who it was.

OK you probably read it wrong. What Im trying to say is dont talk down about player because you never know what might happen.

AndreReed83
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Frankly, I see nothing wrong with criticizing a player's play, just because he has the possibility of being hurt.

Take Everett for example. Many were disenchanted with his football career to this point. He had received much criticism for his play. However, no one wished this upon him and 99.9% of football fans everywhere put aside their many biases to cheer for Kevin Everett, the fellow human.

Most NFL fans know when to seperate real life from football.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Is it just me or is everyone having trouble getting into the football mood after what happened to Everett. 2nd how bad would you guys feal if this happened to Losman. You guys thought of JP the same as you did of Everett. So just think about this and stop trying to run players out of town. All players make the ultimate sacrafice when ever they step on the field. You never know how much you care about a certain player untill this happends. And we dont want to get the hint by JP or anyone else going down with an injury this serious.

I agree. I'm having a hard time getting into the football mood. Everett's injury made me realize that football is just a game. It's sick, we cheer em on like their gladiators or something. It's hard not to come out of this with a new perspective on things. We all knew this could happen but never thought it would. Professional football players do not look so overpaid now, do they?

shelby
09-12-2007, 04:28 AM
i am definitely having a hard time getting in the football mood.

Imagine how the players must feel.