PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to start this thread to say...

Ickybaluky
09-11-2007, 08:35 PM
There are a bunch of threads on the Pats cheating scandal. Justa even saw fit to call me out in one of the threads. I posted my comments, but they are scattered about and I want everyone to know:

- I'm not defending them, they got caught cheating. It is what it is.

- I recognize this calls into question all their accomplishments this decade. It is a big embarrassment and will stain the franchise for some time

- This ultimately could be the end of the era, and the Pats might fade back to mediocrity. They are still talented, but it is hard to judge how severe the fallout from this will be. They probably will still be a very good team in the short-term, but this might have farther reaching ramifications. Maybe even BB gets fired, who knows.

- No matter what, the games will go on for me. I love watching football and I grew up watching the team. I lived through bad things happening to the team before (Zeke Mowatt/Lisa Olsen comes to mind), so it isn't like things like this have a lot of effect on regular life

I realize that a lot of people don't like Belichick or the Patriots. I recognize they are hated even. I understand I'm on a Bills board and people are going to say nasty things about them.

However, do me a favor and leave me out of it. I'm not goint to post in those threads because I have nothing to add to it, so please don't be calling me out. I'm nothing more than a fan, and I don't feel like getting into stupid name-calling arguments about this type of crap. I just want ot watch football.

I've posted for years here and have been civil for the most part. So while I recognize you guys are going to go to town about this, recognize I don't really feel like commenting on it. That doesn't mean I'm dodging anything, it just means I have nothing to say.

YardRat
09-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Don't take anything I post personally, NE...It won't be directed at you.

Depending how this plays out, though, I'm going to hammer the hell out of the organization. :D

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2007, 08:44 PM
I think you're partially to blame NE39. :down:

HHURRICANE
09-11-2007, 08:45 PM
I think this is totally fair.

Wait, what is this camera behind me in this light over here...it says NE39 on it ...why you son of a ....you've been reading my posts before I post them. No wonders you always had those witty retorts. Mods!! mods!! Where are you?!

Ickybaluky
09-11-2007, 08:45 PM
I think you're partially to blame NE39. :down:

No, I'm clean. I was supposed to develop the film, but the camera never arrived.

Dozerdog
09-11-2007, 08:46 PM
There are a bunch of threads on the Pats cheating scandal. Justa even saw fit to call me out in one of the threads. I posted my comments, but they are scattered about and I want everyone to know:

- I recognize this calls into question all their accomplishments this decade. It is a big embarrassment and will stain the franchise for some time

- This ultimately could be the end of the era, and the Pats might fade back to mediocrity. They are still talented, but it is hard to judge how severe the fallout from this will be. They probably will still be a very good team in the short-term, but this might have farther reaching ramifications. Maybe even BB gets fired, who knows.

- No matter what, the games will go on for me. I love watching football and I grew up watching the team. I lived through bad things happening to the team before (Zeke Mowatt/Lisa Olsen comes to mind), so it isn't like things like this have a lot of effect on regular life

I realize that a lot of people don't like Belichick or the Patriots. I recognize they are hated even. I understand I'm on a Bills board and people are going to say nasty things about them.

However, do me a favor and leave me out of it. I'm not goint to post in those threads because I have nothing to add to it, so please don't be calling me out. I'm nothing more than a fan, and I don't feel like getting into stupid name-calling arguments about this type of crap. I just want ot watch football.

I've posted for years here and have been civil for the most part. So while I recognize you guys are going to go to town about this, recognize I don't really feel like commenting on it. That doesn't mean I'm dodging anything, it just means I have nothing to say.

You and I (and Olive Juice boy) need to grab a beer before I move to DC!

Patti120
Yeah don't take what people post here personally. I personally have always enjoyed reading your posts.

YardRat
No, I'm clean. I was supposed to develop the film, but the camera never arrived.

Bull****. I can't believe Kraft would be too cheap to go digital.

Ickybaluky
09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I think this is totally fair.

Wait, what is this camera behind me in this light over here...it says NE39 on it ...why you son of a ....you've been reading my posts before I post them. No wonders you always had those witty retorts. Mods!! mods!! Where are you?!

Yeah. I bet this never gets old.

I feel like a Chicago White Sox fan in 1920.

Stewie
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
if the pats suddenly become a mediocre team because of this, it will be further proof their cheating was behind the "greatness"

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
NE39, unless you were behind the camera, I dont think anyone holds you responsible :)
I hope the Patsies get stomped on for this!

Mitchy moo
09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah. I bet this never gets old.

I feel like a Chicago White Sox fan in 1920.

Lol.:cheers: We're going to milk this cow dry, I assure you of that.

ddaryl
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
a very well written post !

YardRat
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Since we're coming clean....I'm completely innocent, also. I had nuthin' to do with any of the women that bore children to Eric Moulds, Willis McGahee, or Travis Henry.

raphael120
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
You and I (and Olive Juice boy) need to grab a beer before I move to DC!

Movin to DC? Ugh, i feel bad for you. Welcome to hell.

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Unless you have a supermodel girlfriend (and dumped another hottie after impregnating her so you would have the supermodel) or wear a grungy old grey sweatshirt, we like you NE39.

Mitchy moo
09-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Unless you have a supermodel girlfriend (and dumped another hottie after impregnating her so you would have the supermodel) or wear a grungy old grey sweatshirt, we like you NE39.

Rough life there.

BAM
09-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Good job NE! You're definitely one of the more intelligent posters here and obviously aren't at fault for what your team may have done. Only a ****** would think otherwise.

I do hope your boys get hung out to dry for it though if they did in fact break the rules!

dolphan117
09-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Honestly? I hope its not true. I mean I dont love the Pats by any means but if this turns out to be true its a huge black eye for the intire sport IMO.

And thats a quality, classy post NE. :up:

BADTHINGSMAN
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Yeah just dont bang a supermodel and your fine..

imbondz
09-11-2007, 09:41 PM
what a bunch of pussy f*gg**s the paties are

SquishDaFish
09-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Very classy post NE. Always loved reading your posts. I just hope your team burns in hell LOL :clap:

mikemac2001
09-11-2007, 09:56 PM
NE is cheaters.....plain and simple we have always thought there is something shady about them

I love it, its like rooting for bonds....no NE fan can say **** to me again Because all there SB's have a nice big *

Meathead
09-11-2007, 10:03 PM
im pretty sure it was ne39 holding the camera

TigerJ
09-11-2007, 10:03 PM
At this point, I'm just waiting for due process to run its course. I have thought for some time that Belichick is a great Xs and Os coach with the moral development of a turkey vulture. I certainly don't project that on to Patriot fans. The Patriots are still going to win the AFC East this season and be a formidable opponent for some time to come. I hope the rest of the AVC East, and especially Buffalo can get better quickly nad give Belichick a run for his money sooner rather than later, but I hold nothing against you, NE39.

imbondz
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
At this point, I'm just waiting for due process to run its course. I have thought for some time that Belichick is a great Xs and Os coach with the moral development of a turkey vulture. I certainly don't project that on to Patriot fans. The Patriots are still going to win the AFC East this season and be a formidable opponent for some time to come. I hope the rest of the AVC East, and especially Buffalo can get better quickly nad give Belichick a run for his money sooner rather than later, but I hold nothing against you, NE39.

c'mon TigerJ!! Tell us how you really feel! The patsies are a bunch of #$&^*%*%^&* cheating loser scumbags!

Mitchy moo
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Kraft has to send goodell his extra special cheese.

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2007, 10:27 PM
:rofl:

eyedog
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Since everything is being thrown on the table the last couple of months with the steroids, cheating/gambling NBA refs, and now the cheating Pats and their cameras, lets get to the real bs cheating problem thats been going on in the NFL with the Pats games:
The NFL refs cheating and calling some of the most ridiculous call ever seen in the Pats favor. I'm waiting for those officials to finally come out. Walt Coleman your first. Anything you'd like to say ?

shelby
09-12-2007, 04:30 AM
:goodpost:

mybills
09-12-2007, 06:24 AM
We may hate NE, but we love NE39. :bighug: You're a good sport! :up:

DraftBoy
09-12-2007, 06:58 AM
Personally Im not shocked that the Pats were cheating (bc I think that every team would if they thought they could get away with it), Im only shocked they got caught doing it. I think Ingtar said it best when he said that in every sport at every level the other team is always looking for that extra edge. It happens as far down as little league and as high as the NFL. Cheating or as one Patriot fan put it "trying to get ahead" are parts of the game. Even in rec sports like little league if a parent sees the coaches signal for a changeup or breaking ball he tells all the kids the sign and has a call word to the batter so that he knows whats coming. Does this in anyway make the Patriots less guilty? No they broke a rule and should and will be punished for it. I just dont think its as big a deal as alot of fans are making it out to be.

RedEyE
09-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Justa rails on everyone.

Tatonka
09-12-2007, 07:31 AM
NE... you sound really guilty in your post.

:couch:

:jk:

madness
09-12-2007, 08:03 AM
I heard NE fans cheat at board games all the time.

Earthquake Enyart
09-12-2007, 08:17 AM
I still don't see what the big deal is.

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Justa even saw fit to call me out in one of the threads. . You are BZ's resident Pats fan so obviously it would be appropriate to ask you what your thoughts on the situation are. Think nothing of it. If it happened to the fins, naturally I'd ask LT too.

Justa rails on everyone.. did you read the post? It wasn't even close to being called a rail.

Voltron
09-12-2007, 09:40 AM
I personally have always pointed NE39 out as one of my all time favorite posters in the Bills Forum. His analysis and information is not only right on point he is able to do it with out any semblance of bias. He always calls a spade a spade and I for one am very glad he spends time on this board. I can think of 2 dozen bills fans that post here that could be well served by acting more like NE39 and less like :baby: and :homer:

:up: Keep on keepin on NE39! :cheers:

Ickybaluky
09-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Personally Im not shocked that the Pats were cheating (bc I think that every team would if they thought they could get away with it), Im only shocked they got caught doing it.

No kidding. And they call the guy a genius.

I can feel the love in here. Perhaps I should insult Marv Levy or something to bring the planets back into proper alignment.

Ickybaluky
09-12-2007, 11:59 AM
You are BZ's resident Pats fan so obviously it would be appropriate to ask you what your thoughts on the situation are. Think nothing of it. If it happened to the fins, naturally I'd ask LT too.

I wasn't mad about it or anything. I just didn't want to get drawn into a lot of discussion about it. It isn't my favorite subject. However, I didn't want people to think I was ducking it or anything. It is what it is.

DraftBoy
09-12-2007, 12:01 PM
No kidding. And they call the guy a genius.

I can feel the love in here. Perhaps I should insult Marv Levy or something to bring the planets back into proper alignment.

Apparently you havent been in the Bills sign two people thread yet, let me save you the headache and assure you the planets are again aligned.

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I wasn't mad about it or anything. I just didn't want to get drawn into a lot of discussion about it. It isn't my favorite subject. However, I didn't want people to think I was ducking it or anything. It is what it is.
Obviously as shown in this thread , you are well respected around here. It wouldn't have been taken in badly.

You're still my favorite Cheatriot :D

DynaPaul
09-12-2007, 04:16 PM
The Patriots have finally reaped their bad karma. I hope they wallow in mediocrity for the next 50 years.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2007, 09:03 PM

i wouldn't pay justatroll any mind.he talks out of his ass because his mouth knows better.