X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadencesdad
    • Sep 2007

Thank God

I'm a Broncos fan, have been for 30+ years. I just wanted to wish Kevin Everett a full, and speedy recovery.

I just couldn't get it out of my head. One minute, he's runnin down the field, and the next, his future, even his life are uncertain. Just goes to show how fragile life can be. It didn't even look to be as violent a hit as many that weekend.

After the death of two Broncos players this off-season, and this on top of it.... Football was taking a toll on me.

I'm so relieved to have at least some positive news. I have been heartsick for his family.

Kevin Everett has been in my prayers, and will continue to be, for his speedy, and FULL recovery.

Also, I'll be pulling for Buffalo the rest of the season, or at least until you face the Broncos again. You guys have alot of young talent, and I wish you guys the best of luck.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Thank God

Thank you...

Comment

• njsue
      Jersey Girl!!!!!!
      • Sep 2003

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
        Closet Bills Fan
        • Nov 2004

you stay classy, im glad to see the gamesmanship between fans of teams giving well wishes........ its nice

j-e-t-s
        jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Thanks cadencesdad!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cadencesdad
            I'm a Broncos fan, have been for 30+ years. I just wanted to wish Kevin Everett a full, and speedy recovery.

I just couldn't get it out of my head. One minute, he's runnin down the field, and the next, his future, even his life are uncertain. Just goes to show how fragile life can be. It didn't even look to be as violent a hit as many that weekend.

After the death of two Broncos players this off-season, and this on top of it.... Football was taking a toll on me.

I'm so relieved to have at least some positive news. I have been heartsick for his family.

Kevin Everett has been in my prayers, and will continue to be, for his speedy, and FULL recovery.

Also, I'll be pulling for Buffalo the rest of the season, or at least until you face the Broncos again. You guys have alot of young talent, and I wish you guys the best of luck.

thank you cadencesdad.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Thank you my friend! Good game last weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X