PDA

View Full Version : Thank God

cadencesdad
09-12-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm a Broncos fan, have been for 30+ years. I just wanted to wish Kevin Everett a full, and speedy recovery.

I just couldn't get it out of my head. One minute, he's runnin down the field, and the next, his future, even his life are uncertain. Just goes to show how fragile life can be. It didn't even look to be as violent a hit as many that weekend.

After the death of two Broncos players this off-season, and this on top of it.... Football was taking a toll on me.

I'm so relieved to have at least some positive news. I have been heartsick for his family.

Kevin Everett has been in my prayers, and will continue to be, for his speedy, and FULL recovery.

Also, I'll be pulling for Buffalo the rest of the season, or at least until you face the Broncos again. You guys have alot of young talent, and I wish you guys the best of luck.

shelby
09-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Thank you...

njsue
09-12-2007, 04:48 AM
:up:

CuseJetsFan83
09-12-2007, 05:03 AM
you stay classy, im glad to see the gamesmanship between fans of teams giving well wishes........ its nice

Ebenezer
09-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks cadencesdad!

SABURZFAN
09-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm a Broncos fan, have been for 30+ years. I just wanted to wish Kevin Everett a full, and speedy recovery.

I just couldn't get it out of my head. One minute, he's runnin down the field, and the next, his future, even his life are uncertain. Just goes to show how fragile life can be. It didn't even look to be as violent a hit as many that weekend.

After the death of two Broncos players this off-season, and this on top of it.... Football was taking a toll on me.

I'm so relieved to have at least some positive news. I have been heartsick for his family.

Kevin Everett has been in my prayers, and will continue to be, for his speedy, and FULL recovery.

Also, I'll be pulling for Buffalo the rest of the season, or at least until you face the Broncos again. You guys have alot of young talent, and I wish you guys the best of luck.

thank you cadencesdad. :up:

BAM
09-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Thank you my friend! Good game last weekend.