09-12-2007, 06:14 AM
Now ESPN can get back to Teddy Bruschi.

The Spaz
09-12-2007, 06:46 AM
:rofl: So true...

TigerJ
09-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Teddi Bruschi = :superman:

On a more serious note, this could be the emotional boost to lift the Bills over the Steelers and start them on a real run.

HHURRICANE
09-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Guys, if Everett makes a miraculous recovery this is the kind of publicity that money can't buy.

The Saints were getting ready to be moved out of NO before Katrina.

The Bills have a chance to showcase what of City and fans we have. The medical staff potentially saved his life with technology that our owner funded as a philanthropist.

Does it potentially get any better than this? First and foremost let's hope Kevin makes a full recovery for him and his family's sake. Everything else to follow.

OpIv37
09-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Well I'm sure there's some connection. Everyone keeps talking about what a great job the medical staff did- I bet that's because they immediately flew Teddy Bruschi to the hospital in Buffalo and had him lay his hands on Everett. That's the real reason for the almost miraculous improvement.

Voltron
09-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Well I'm sure there's some connection. Everyone keeps talking about what a great job the medical staff did- I bet that's because they immediately flew Teddy Bruschi to the hospital in Buffalo and had him lay his hands on Everett. That's the real reason for the almost miraculous improvement.

Then after Teddi was done there he took the entire hospital staff out for "fishes and loaves"

:snicker2:

SpillerThrills
09-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Then after Teddi was done there he took the entire hospital staff out for "fishes and loaves"

:snicker2:

I thought when he was done with Kevin that he would have found his way to the practice field to try and video tape our practice and signals....:oops:

Michael82
09-12-2007, 11:45 AM
:laughing: