PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the Bills Organization

FinFaninBuffalo
09-12-2007, 07:21 AM
I just heard on ESPN Radio that the Bills ran a mock emergency injury drill 5 days before Kevin Everett's injury. Chris Mortenson reported that the Bills medical staff did everything perfectly to give Everett the best possible chance. Congrats to the Bills for being so prepared. Bills fans should be proud.

Continued prayers for Kevin Everett.

HHURRICANE
09-12-2007, 07:25 AM
From what I'm hearing the Bills did things that had never been done before. There is so much more to this story but will only count if Everett makes the best possible recovery. Let's keep our prayers up.

mybills
09-12-2007, 07:31 AM
I just heard on ESPN Radio that the Bills ran a mock emergency injury drill 5 days before Kevin Everett's injury. Chris Mortenson reported that the Bills medical staff did everything perfectly to give Everett the best possible chance. Congrats to the Bills for being so prepared. Bills fans should be proud.

Thanks! They can share the credit with Ralph, God, and Kevin.
Medical team who started the cooling process immediately.
Ralph for donating millions to spinal cord injury research.
God for answering our prayers.
And Kevin's willpower, faith, and love for his family.

Ebenezer
09-12-2007, 09:43 AM

thanks for the update!