• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Injury Report for All teams

I know it's early, and no reports yet, but I've always thought this was an important link when Cgal used to post it. I will post the link, which I think can be refreshed for an update, or at least I'm hoping so. I will try to post the info for Bills vs their current opponent in the Bills forum, as well. (Not that Bills fans want to see it lately)

All teams: http://www.nfl.com/injuries

Added a second source - since nfl.com is so slow to update ~CG. http://covers.msnbc.com/data/nfl/game/nfl_game.html
    Last edited by Cntrygal; 09-12-2007, 10:45 AM.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Injury Report for All teams

p.s. If it can be refreshed, I'll pay to sticky it.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Thanks mybills!

I haven't had much time to research and cross reference everyone. Hopefully VERY soon I will have more time.

And don't worry about stickying this.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I hope so, too. Plus I'll help you out!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

B. Roethlisberger QB Ankle Ques Sun

I bet he'll play.

Giants & GBay are the most banged up in the NFC.
          The AFC is riddled with injuries.

Comment

Working...
          X