PDA

View Full Version : Are we the bickering bills fans?

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 10:52 AM
From Ralphy is cheap , Losman is a bust , Marv is senile, Jauron is clueless, our team sucks, etc.etc. :idunno:

PECKERWOOD
09-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Tim Anderson is fat and McCargo is injury prone. :D

THATHURMANATOR
09-12-2007, 10:55 AM
No I just think it is some people's nature to be a whining pessimist know it all.....

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 10:57 AM
No I just think it is some people's nature to be a whining pessimist know it all.....
pessimist vs. homers is a form of bickering too.

tat2dmike77
09-12-2007, 10:58 AM
This team could go undefeated and win the super bowl and there will still be people who find something to complain, whine and hate about this team.

To many Madden "GM'S" nowadays.

Night Train
09-12-2007, 11:04 AM
From Ralphy is cheap , Losman is a bust , Marv is senile, Jauron is clueless, our team sucks, etc.etc. :idunno:

It's every teams message board in every sport.

OpIv37
09-12-2007, 11:05 AM
based on how the team has performed over the last 7 years, we have every right to be the bickering bills fans.

madness
09-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Acting and *****ing like women is the 'in' thing these days. I heard the BB store has had an increased demand for Bills man purses.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Winning solves all problems.

Until they start winning and making the playoffs, we shall continue bickering.

Don't like it? Too bad. Doing nothing accomplishes nothing. At least this way we make our voices heard.

Cntrygal
09-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Where's the Yes button?

:biggrin:

tat2dmike77
09-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Acting and *****ing like women is the 'in' thing these days. I heard the BB store has had an increased demand for Bills man purses.

:lmao:

And man tampons to

EDS
09-12-2007, 11:42 AM
It really is only a few people (and the people who egg them on) who are responsible for any real bickering on this board.

Finsfan74
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Don't feel bad....the same thing is going on over there with the Fins site...probably just frustration from a loss, and nervous anticipation about the future

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Don't feel bad....the same thing is going on over there with the Fins site...probably just frustration from a loss, and nervous anticipation about the future
I don't feel bad at all. :D

ddaryl
09-12-2007, 12:36 PM
I really wish people would use the ignore function more, and not allow themsleves to get sucked into pissin contest.

Just ignore those who are obsessively pessimistic whiners and the problem will start to corect itself IMO

LtBillsFan66
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
It's the state of fandom in a fast-paced media era.

shelby
09-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Two of the most argumentative Zoners have already posted in this thread.

:whistle:

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Two of the most argumentative Zoners have already posted in this thread.

:whistle:
that wasn't the question.

OpIv37
09-12-2007, 01:12 PM
I really wish people would use the ignore function more, and not allow themsleves to get sucked into pissin contest.

Just ignore those who are obsessively pessimistic whiners and the problem will start to corect itself IMO

no, the ignore button won't correct anything. Winning sure as hell will though.

shelby
09-12-2007, 01:16 PM
that wasn't the question.
To answer the question....the fans seem to be divided into two camps: We suck vs. we don't suck, or bench JP vs. don't bench JP.
It's been this way for as long as i can remember.

mybills
09-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Nobody should be whining except the Cleveland Browns. :couch:

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 01:25 PM
To answer the question....the fans seem to be divided into two camps: We suck vs. we don't suck, or bench JP vs. don't bench JP.
It's been this way for as long as i can remember.
there you go. wasn't that better than adding fuel to the fire?

madness
09-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Champ Baily.

shelby
09-12-2007, 04:09 PM
there you go. wasn't that better than adding fuel to the fire?
Eh, i'm only human.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Nobody should be whining except the Cleveland Browns. :couch:

If you think we're bickering...go to the cleveland browns message board...The board is full of Fire RAC/organizational incompetence threads.

im4bflo
09-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Are you a diehard Billsfan or not?
You take the losses like a man, and move on,
or cry like a baby?
GO BILLS! :flag::respect:

Mad Bomber
09-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Are you a diehard Billsfan or not?
You take the losses like a man, and move on,
or cry like a baby?
GO BILLS! :flag::respect:
Hell yeah...except for a few STUPID mistakes, we would be sitting on a 1-0 record, with people *****ing about how we didn't win in a more dominating fashion.

I'm probably more pissed than they are (I have a LOT more experience at being a pissed off Bills fan, since I have been one for 45 years). I don't cry like a baby....I just drink heavily. :beers: :D

im4bflo
09-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Hell yeah...except for a few STUPID mistakes, we would be sitting on a 1-0 record, with people *****ing about how we didn't win in a more dominating fashion.

I'm probably more pissed than they are (I have a LOT more experience at being a pissed off Bills fan, since I have been one for 45 years). I don't cry like a baby....I just drink heavily. :beers: :D

Same here, I've been through this before, the younger fans are just showing how spoiled they were, during the SB years. You hang in there(drink) and keep rooting, you don't rip the team, and then say you're a diehard fan.
GO BILLS! It's WIN or LOSE, people! Never weaken Billsfans!

tat2dmike77
09-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Same here, I've been through this before, the younger fans are just showing how spoiled they were, during the SB years. You hang in there(drink) and keep rooting, you don't rip the team, and then say you're a diehard fan.
GO BILLS! It's WIN or LOSE, people! Never weaken Billsfans!

I remember being a kid in the early 80's in olean wearing my bills jacket. It was sweet on the front it had a patch of the white helmet with the charging buffalo and the back was the red helmet. Anyhoo i remember people well actually other kids saying BUFFALO SUCKS!! I still wore that jacket though cause i didn't care.

jpdex12
09-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Winning solves all problems.

Until they start winning and making the playoffs, we shall continue bickering.

Don't like it? Too bad. Doing nothing accomplishes nothing. At least this way we make our voices heard.

Yeah, because OBD has moles that infiltrate this sight to get the latest and greatest from the *****ing braintrusts that voice their discontent. Must be you pessimists aren't whining enough because OBD hasn't done anything about the playoff drought yet.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Licker and bicker go together like peanut butter and jelly.

FlyingDutchman
09-13-2007, 07:35 AM

not man purses, theyre European carry alls!