PDA

View Full Version : OK... I'm calling out JP

Yasgur's Farm
09-12-2007, 11:47 AM
JP... It's time for you to take over this offense. By that I mean that you should scrap the play you get from the sideline and call what you feel will produce... Not all plays mind you... Just do it often.

When you remove those hand cuffs from your wrists, we'll have that "dangerous offense" you've been referring to.

GO JP = GO BILLS!

The Answer
09-12-2007, 11:50 AM
JP... It's time for you to take over this offense. By that I mean that you should scrap the play you get from the sideline and call what you feel will produce... Not all plays mind you... Just do it often.

When you remove those hand cuffs from your wrists, we'll have that "dangerous offense" you've been referring to.

GO JP = GO BILLS!

Losman don't have the talent to succeed in this league or play this style of offense - has nothing to do with 'handcuffs' - just another lame excuse.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 11:52 AM

GO JP = GO BILLS!
I'm with you. If he can't win games for us, we'll find someone who can. He can then run for mayor of Buffalo.

Yasgur's Farm
09-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Losman don't have the talent to succeed in this league or play this style of offense - has nothing to do with 'handcuffs' - just another lame excuse.

~The AnswerHow many times are you gonna say you're not a Losman basher and expect people to believe it?

As a self proclaimed troll (by definition... a troll's purpose is to antagonize real fans) you know full well that your stated opinions are false.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I don't think JP has enough "football IQ" for me to feel comfortable with him changing plays or just taking over.

For all the physical tools he has, I believe he will never be very successful due to his lack of brain power.

Yasgur's Farm
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Only 1 way to find out for sure isn't there?

RockStar36
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM

~The Answer

doesn't

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Only 1 way to find out for sure isn't there?

Draz, JP cannot grasp the NFL level consistently. He has shown flashes of brillance and then you pull your hair out on the next series. He had good protection minus the 2 sacks all last sunday and he ran around scared. Playing scared works well in college, in the NFL the extra second makes you either a winner or a loser. This kid leans more toward loser than anything.

Please don't come back with the talent level he is playing against is too high because if we want to actually be successful in this league we have to be able to overcome nearly everything. Evans was open and many receiver we're open alot of times but he either didn't throw it right or outright missed. I am actually very upset about it but if you keep seeing the same BS over and over again when does it become the way it is?

Yasgur's Farm
09-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Draz, JP cannot grasp the NFL level consistently. He has shown flashes of brillance and then you pull your hair out on the next series. He had good protection minus the 2 sacks all last sunday and he ran around scared. Playing scared works well in college, in the NFL the extra second makes you either a winner or a loser. This kid leans more toward loser than anything.

Please don't come back with the talent level he is playing against is too high because if we want to actually be successful in this league we have to be able to overcome nearly everything. Evans was open and many receiver we're open alot of times but he either didn't throw it right or outright missed. I am actually very upset about it but if you keep seeing the same BS over and over again when does it become the way it is?I ain't seeing the same things... My opinion (and that of many, many others) obviously varies from yours.

Rating 11th in the NFL last season after 16 games is no fluke. I don't wanna see JP as the next Brees leading Detroit to the championship game.

The Answer
09-12-2007, 12:44 PM
How many times are you gonna say you're not a Losman basher and expect people to believe it?

As a self proclaimed troll (by definition... a troll's purpose is to antagonize real fans) you know full well that your stated opinions are false.

The Answer has never proclaimed to be anything but a hardcore bills fan and football scholar so get your facts straight!

Also get ready to insert your foot in your mouth with the rest of the haters when Losman is benched in a few weeks. Don't worry though because there will be plenty of room on The Young Gun's bandwagon....

:bandwagon

~The Answer

RockStar36
09-12-2007, 12:46 PM
The Answer has never proclaimed to be anything but a hardcore bills fan and football scholar so get your facts straight!

Also get ready to insert your foot in your mouth with the rest of the haters when Losman is benched in a few weeks. Don't worry though because there will be plenty of room on The Young Gun's bandwagon....

:bandwagon

~The Answer

Kevin Eakin is going to play?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:51 PM
I ain't seeing the same things... My opinion (and that of many, many others) obviously varies from yours.

Rating 11th in the NFL last season after 16 games is no fluke. I don't wanna see JP as the next Brees leading Detroit to the championship game.

We also drafted 12th, please keep that in mind as well.

shelby
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
draz....:goodpost:

Kenny
09-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Whatever happens, -Losman better put up better numbers than what Frye/Anderson put up last Sunday.

I dont want to see another 97yard game.

colin
09-12-2007, 01:12 PM
I ain't seeing the same things... My opinion (and that of many, many others) obviously varies from yours.

he was rated 11th because fairchild took the game out of his hands, so he had very few chances to shoot himself in the foot, and ran some big play against weak opponents (jets, houston, greenbay and miami).

we had the fewest totall plays on O out of the entire nfl and finished 30th in total offense. we averaged less than 270 yards a game, which is HORRIBLE.

our overly conservative play calling kept us in games, jp just isn't good enough to run a big time O.

look at him last week, look at him the 2 previous games. he was poor.

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 01:17 PM
he was rated 11th because fairchild took the game out of his hands, so he had very few chances to shoot himself in the foot, and ran some big play against weak opponents (jets, houston, greenbay and miami).

we had the fewest totall plays on O out of the entire nfl and finished 30th in total offense. we averaged less than 270 yards a game, which is HORRIBLE.

our overly conservative play calling kept us in games, jp just isn't good enough to run a big time O.

30th, wow that's just great. Why have someone playing a position that cannot be trusted in your offense scheme?? It's just madness and maddening to even consider doing it. I am sick and tired of waiting for JP to fail, which he almost always does.

Mahdi
09-12-2007, 01:28 PM

you can add Jacksonville, Baltimore and Detroit to that list.

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 01:37 PM

Disagree, when JP started making the calls all on his own on 2 minute drills we won.

Michael82
09-12-2007, 02:44 PM
I want to see rollouts. I want to see middle range passes. I want to see more passes to the RBs, more passes to the TEs. I want to see 3 or 4 long bomb tries for the day. I want to see JP scramble around if there is no one open and either make the play with a nice throw, or get the yards via the run. I want to see the offense fit his style! And last week was NOT that!!! :mad:

Oh yeah, I also want to see some hurry up/no huddle.

Wraith
09-12-2007, 02:56 PM
I agree 100% with Draz. My complaint with Losman after Sunday's performance was that he failed to take control and make plays. I believe that's really the only rational complaint that can be made when considering the Denver game. All the other complaints about accuracy, lack of pocket presence, under/over throws, holding on the ball too long, are the result of people falling back on pre-conceived notions of Losman's play. They're not based on the reality of the last game.

To colin, who claims that few games against bad teams inflated his passer rating:

1) The Jets were a playoff team last season

2) Passer rating does not weight games equally, so the Green Bay game in which he made one big play while passing only 12 times could not have had a dramatic impact on an overall rating that is based on hundreds of attempts.

ddaryl
09-12-2007, 03:04 PM

~The Answer

LOL

Losman don't have are not good english