X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

OK... I'm calling out JP

JP... It's time for you to take over this offense. By that I mean that you should scrap the play you get from the sideline and call what you feel will produce... Not all plays mind you... Just do it often.

When you remove those hand cuffs from your wrists, we'll have that "dangerous offense" you've been referring to.

GO JP = GO BILLS!
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Re: OK... I'm calling out JP

Originally posted by draz54
    JP... It's time for you to take over this offense. By that I mean that you should scrap the play you get from the sideline and call what you feel will produce... Not all plays mind you... Just do it often.

When you remove those hand cuffs from your wrists, we'll have that "dangerous offense" you've been referring to.

GO JP = GO BILLS!
    Losman don't have the talent to succeed in this league or play this style of offense - has nothing to do with 'handcuffs' - just another lame excuse.

~The Answer

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

GO JP = GO BILLS!
      I'm with you. If he can't win games for us, we'll find someone who can. He can then run for mayor of Buffalo.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
        Losman don't have the talent to succeed in this league or play this style of offense - has nothing to do with 'handcuffs' - just another lame excuse.

~The Answer
        How many times are you gonna say you're not a Losman basher and expect people to believe it?

As a self proclaimed troll (by definition... a troll's purpose is to antagonize real fans) you know full well that your stated opinions are false.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
          • May 2004

I don't think JP has enough "football IQ" for me to feel comfortable with him changing plays or just taking over.

For all the physical tools he has, I believe he will never be very successful due to his lack of brain power.
          "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
          --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Only 1 way to find out for sure isn't there?

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

~The Answer
              doesn't

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Only 1 way to find out for sure isn't there?
                Draz, JP cannot grasp the NFL level consistently. He has shown flashes of brillance and then you pull your hair out on the next series. He had good protection minus the 2 sacks all last sunday and he ran around scared. Playing scared works well in college, in the NFL the extra second makes you either a winner or a loser. This kid leans more toward loser than anything.

Please don't come back with the talent level he is playing against is too high because if we want to actually be successful in this league we have to be able to overcome nearly everything. Evans was open and many receiver we're open alot of times but he either didn't throw it right or outright missed. I am actually very upset about it but if you keep seeing the same BS over and over again when does it become the way it is?

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                  Draz, JP cannot grasp the NFL level consistently. He has shown flashes of brillance and then you pull your hair out on the next series. He had good protection minus the 2 sacks all last sunday and he ran around scared. Playing scared works well in college, in the NFL the extra second makes you either a winner or a loser. This kid leans more toward loser than anything.

Please don't come back with the talent level he is playing against is too high because if we want to actually be successful in this league we have to be able to overcome nearly everything. Evans was open and many receiver we're open alot of times but he either didn't throw it right or outright missed. I am actually very upset about it but if you keep seeing the same BS over and over again when does it become the way it is?
                  I ain't seeing the same things... My opinion (and that of many, many others) obviously varies from yours.

Rating 11th in the NFL last season after 16 games is no fluke. I don't wanna see JP as the next Brees leading Detroit to the championship game.

Comment

• The Answer
                    The Plagiarist
                    • Mar 2007

How many times are you gonna say you're not a Losman basher and expect people to believe it?

As a self proclaimed troll (by definition... a troll's purpose is to antagonize real fans) you know full well that your stated opinions are false.
                    The Answer has never proclaimed to be anything but a hardcore bills fan and football scholar so get your facts straight!

Also get ready to insert your foot in your mouth with the rest of the haters when Losman is benched in a few weeks. Don't worry though because there will be plenty of room on The Young Gun's bandwagon....

~The Answer

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

The Answer has never proclaimed to be anything but a hardcore bills fan and football scholar so get your facts straight!

Also get ready to insert your foot in your mouth with the rest of the haters when Losman is benched in a few weeks. Don't worry though because there will be plenty of room on The Young Gun's bandwagon....

~The Answer
                      Kevin Eakin is going to play?!?!?!?!?!?!?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

I ain't seeing the same things... My opinion (and that of many, many others) obviously varies from yours.

Rating 11th in the NFL last season after 16 games is no fluke. I don't wanna see JP as the next Brees leading Detroit to the championship game.
                        We also drafted 12th, please keep that in mind as well.

Comment

• shelby
                          The Vanilla admin
                          • Jul 2002

draz....

Comment

• Kenny
                            • Aug 2004

Whatever happens, -Losman better put up better numbers than what Frye/Anderson put up last Sunday.

I dont want to see another 97yard game.

Comment

• colin
                              Drew's my hero!
                              • Jul 2002

he was rated 11th because fairchild took the game out of his hands, so he had very few chances to shoot himself in the foot, and ran some big play against weak opponents (jets, houston, greenbay and miami).

we had the fewest totall plays on O out of the entire nfl and finished 30th in total offense. we averaged less than 270 yards a game, which is HORRIBLE.

our overly conservative play calling kept us in games, jp just isn't good enough to run a big time O.

look at him last week, look at him the 2 previous games. he was poor.

Comment

Working...
                              X