PDA

View Full Version : There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the roster

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:13 PM
God and Bill Walsh.

Bill Walsh already made the call and God ain't calling.

Think about it Marv, who's the two strongest influences you know in your football life and your personal life??

Your football one called already, when the other one does it will not be football related.

Ebenezer
09-12-2007, 12:16 PM
why is anybody debating who should start at QB?? don't we have enough threads about this already?

It's the first frikkin game...pulling JP now flushes the season down the toilet. Believe it or not, this team has bigger problems.

The Answer
09-12-2007, 12:18 PM
God and Bill Walsh.

Think about it Marv, who's the two strongest influences you know in your football life and your personal life??

Your football one called already, when the other one does it will not be football related.

Amazing that at near death - the great Bill Walsh made a point to call Marv Levy and tell him that he drafted the next great superstar QB from stanford in the 3rd round.

:respect:

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
why is anybody debating who should start at QB?? don't we have enough threads about this already?

It's the first frikkin game...pulling JP now flushes the season down the toilet. Believe it or not, this team has bigger problems.

Not putting Edwards in now flushes his learning season down the toilet as well. I want us to get better, faster. Big Ben also came in rookie year and didn't do all that bad. Losman will be playing backup for a team out west within 2 years either way, it's in stone.

justasportsfan

Between Wally and Skoob.... :idunno:

Michael82
09-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Didn't Bill Walsh also love Jake Plummer? :ill:

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Amazing that at near death - the great Bill Walsh made a point to call Marv Levy and tell him that he drafted the next great superstar QB from stanford in the 3rd round.

:respect:

~The Answer

You think Marv would say well there is one call I wasn't expecting and I just got it. God was calling Bill Walsh and Bills Walsh was calling Marv, maybe Marv better find a connection and soon.

SquishDaFish
09-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Skooby enough of the QB battle ****. Its getting real F'N Old now

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:21 PM

Arizona had a fine team built for success, just about every year they we're assured a losing season since inception.

The Answer
09-12-2007, 12:22 PM

Plummer > Losman

So it's actually not that bad of a lovefest.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Skooby enough of the QB battle ****. Its getting real F'N Old now

The Answer and I have never agreed on anything but this. If JP cannot grasp what's in front of him on the dink and dunk plays, do you expect him to get the long bomb plays? They are way harder to handle and take alot longer to develope. The kid runs for his life on almost every play and has no pocket presence. Go watch Edwards standing in the pocket until the last split second and finding someone open. That stuff isn't taught, it isn't learned, it's improved. Edwards starting end looks better than JP 4 year career, where better to build off of?

Ebenezer
09-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Arizona had a fine team built for success.

and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously??

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously??

NY sarcasm.

Sarcasm / off.

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Don't give me the Drew Brees scenario either (4 years + to get it), that man had a golden roster built for an invalid. Even Marty couldn't F-that up too bad until the playoffs.

Hand ball to LT, see LT run. Throw ball to.......

Oaf
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
:spam:
:1:
:refuse:
:yap:

The list goes on, and on.

RockStar36
09-12-2007, 12:58 PM
God and Bill Walsh.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Bill Walsh call Marv and say that he picked a real fine QB in the 3rd round? I'm pretty sure that nowhere in that conversation Bill Walsh said "Edwards is better than JP".

ddaryl
09-12-2007, 01:01 PM
God and Bill Walsh.

I can't answer for Bill Wlash, but JP is the QB for this season regardless of outcome.

justasportsfan
09-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Skooby's asking to get back in the red

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I can't answer for Bill Wlash, but JP is the QB for this season regardless of outcome.

Then we as Bills fans are probably not going to like the outcome. They'll blame it in injuries and lack of depth but it will really be a QB that plays scared.