There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the roster

God and Bill Walsh.

Bill Walsh already made the call and God ain't calling.

Think about it Marv, who's the two strongest influences you know in your football life and your personal life??

Your football one called already, when the other one does it will not be football related.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the roster

why is anybody debating who should start at QB?? don't we have enough threads about this already?

It's the first frikkin game...pulling JP now flushes the season down the toilet. Believe it or not, this team has bigger problems.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Re: There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the roster

Originally posted by Skooby
      God and Bill Walsh.

Bill Walsh already made the call and God ain't calling.

Think about it Marv, who's the two strongest influences you know in your football life and your personal life??

Your football one called already, when the other one does it will not be football related.
      Amazing that at near death - the great Bill Walsh made a point to call Marv Levy and tell him that he drafted the next great superstar QB from stanford in the 3rd round.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        why is anybody debating who should start at QB?? don't we have enough threads about this already?

It's the first frikkin game...pulling JP now flushes the season down the toilet. Believe it or not, this team has bigger problems.
        Not putting Edwards in now flushes his learning season down the toilet as well. I want us to get better, faster. Big Ben also came in rookie year and didn't do all that bad. Losman will be playing backup for a team out west within 2 years either way, it's in stone.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Between Wally and Skoob....
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Didn't Bill Walsh also love Jake Plummer?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
              Amazing that at near death - the great Bill Walsh made a point to call Marv Levy and tell him that he drafted the next great superstar QB from stanford in the 3rd round.

~The Answer
              You think Marv would say well there is one call I wasn't expecting and I just got it. God was calling Bill Walsh and Bills Walsh was calling Marv, maybe Marv better find a connection and soon.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Skooby enough of the QB battle ****. Its getting real F'N Old now

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Arizona had a fine team built for success, just about every year they we're assured a losing season since inception.

Comment

• The Answer
                    The Plagiarist
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    Plummer > Losman

So it's actually not that bad of a lovefest.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                      Skooby enough of the QB battle ****. Its getting real F'N Old now
                      The Answer and I have never agreed on anything but this. If JP cannot grasp what's in front of him on the dink and dunk plays, do you expect him to get the long bomb plays? They are way harder to handle and take alot longer to develope. The kid runs for his life on almost every play and has no pocket presence. Go watch Edwards standing in the pocket until the last split second and finding someone open. That stuff isn't taught, it isn't learned, it's improved. Edwards starting end looks better than JP 4 year career, where better to build off of?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Re: There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the rost

Originally posted by Skooby
                        Arizona had a fine team built for success.
                        and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Re: There are two people that could convince me who's the better Bills QB on the rost

and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously??
                          NY sarcasm.

Sarcasm / off.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Don't give me the Drew Brees scenario either (4 years + to get it), that man had a golden roster built for an invalid. Even Marty couldn't F-that up too bad until the playoffs.

Hand ball to LT, see LT run. Throw ball to.......

Comment

• Oaf
                              Do you read what you write?
                              • Jun 2007

The list goes on, and on.

Comment

Working...
                              X