PDA

View Full Version : You know what would be tremendous?

Oaf
09-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Week 1 of the 2008 season. JP Edwards takes the snap at the Miami 3 yardline, gives to Lynch, Lynch plows tho- WAIT, JP still's got it! He rolls right, looking looking, fires to the corner of the endzone... CAUGHT! Yes, caught by Tight End Kevin Everett in the back of the endzone for a touchdown!! And the miracle is now complete as both teams mob Everett in complete pandemonium!

I think if somehow that happened, I could cry. It's already been a small miracle that he's come this far, and who knows, maybe he can make a complete comeback in a year or two. And if not, and he just has quality of life, that's excellent as well. I know I'd welcome him with open arms. :welcome:
He was just starting to get involved in the offense too.

LtBillsFan66
09-12-2007, 12:45 PM
JP Edwards?

THATHURMANATOR
09-12-2007, 12:53 PM
I would highly doubt he plays football again!

SquishDaFish
09-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Who the hell is JP Edwards??

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 01:08 PM

Trent's younger brother, he is better than Losman as well.

zone
09-12-2007, 01:16 PM
I would have to think with bolts and cages in your spine you probably will never set foot on a professional football field in uniform again, nor probably want to.

I am willing to bet at this point in Everett’s injury filled football career he is just going to be happing being alive and maybe living a normal mobile life.

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 01:24 PM
I would have to think with bolts and cages in your spine you probably will never set foot on a professional football field in uniform again, nor probably want to.

I am willing to bet at this point in Everett’s injury filled football career he is just going to be happing being alive and maybe living a normal mobile life.

It's way to early to wish for something as far fetched as playing again currently. I'll take walking out of the hospital for Kevin right now as a Miracle, anything else above that is sainthood.

OpIv37
09-12-2007, 01:32 PM
it would be great but I highly doubt he ever plays again, even if he regains full mobility. Unfortunately, once an injury like this occurs, the risk of future injury or simple degeneration becomes greatly increased. The demands of professional football would most likely be more than a surgically reconstructed spine could handle.

But I still wish him the best and I would absolutely love to see him on the field again if he can do it safely.

Elminster
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Pfft. Isn't it obvious? The fusion of JP Losman and Trent Edwards into one super quarterback!

madness
09-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Pfft. Isn't it obvious? The fusion of JP Losman and Trent Edwards into one super quarterback!

::: I'd still trade it for Champ Bailey.

Oaf
09-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Well since JP's future is now in considerable doubt, who knows who our signal caller will be next September.

NALL BALL BABY! :dance:

I realize this is a pipe dream thread, but Everett walking again seemed to be a pipedream in itself on Sunday. Even if he was to sign a 1-day contract with the Bills and then retire with a ceremony would be spectacular. I wonder what he majored in at Miami and what he plans to do with it.

PECKERWOOD
09-12-2007, 09:12 PM
JP Edwards? Did Losman and Edwards both knock up the same girl or something?

SABURZFAN
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
JP Edwards?

what do you expect from an Oaf?