PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding nearly complete.

Throne Logic
03-22-2003, 09:17 PM
Consider this: If we were to sign both Jones' and Sam Adams, which position would Buffalo require an upgrade in?

Starters would be pretty much set across the board. Training camp would pretty much be for sorting out the reserves and Scout Team.

It would allow TD to go through the draft with a mind-set to simply pick the best available athletes, regardless of position. These guys would be competing for spots as reserves.

Heck, TD could begin signing next year's FA's to new contracts (i.e. A.W.). We could go into next year's off-season with all positions set, all major FA's already signed, and a chunk of space left under the CAP.

Considering how long it takes most teams to "rebuild", this would be most impressive. TD is amazing.

The Spaz
03-22-2003, 09:19 PM
I know that would be amazing however I don't see it happening. It would be one or the other and I haven't heard the bills being interested in Jones especially now that we signed Reese. Go Bills!

Doc
03-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Forget Jones. Too expensive and will cost a pick. Go with Wire and Reese/Driver (hopefully!). Also, sign Adams and give him extra incentives for losing weight.

Throne Logic
03-22-2003, 09:39 PM
It depends on what you consider as too expensive. Sign Jones' to a reasonable contract and we won't need that #2 pick as badly.

I'm really concerned about the attitude of any player who requires incentives to be in good enough shape to do his job.