• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Hixon: The power or prayers

This is a classy guy:

"It was a big relief," Hixon said. "That just brought a smile to my face. Prayers were answered. The power of prayers, man. Hopefully, he makes a full recovery."

Last edited by Mitchy moo; 09-12-2007, 09:10 PM.
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Hixon: The power or prayers

Good answer, Hixon.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Ive thought about him.
      He must be going through hell.

Of course, he knows it was an accident and it's certainly not his fault and nobody will ever insinuate it is.

Still, how can he in his mind NOT feel a tiny bit responsible, at least unconciously. It's human nature. I'm sure he's spending his nights wishing the kick went to the right side or he made a different move.

The ironic thing is if KE didnt get hurt, people would be talking about what an awesome ST teams play that was and how maybe he's turning the corner in his career.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Amen to that. There IS power in prayer.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

You people who believe prayers do something for people are a bunch of wack jobs. How silly does it sound that you talk to the invisible man in the clouds who watches over billions of us on a daily basis.. lol wow
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            You people who believe prayers do something for people are a bunch of wack jobs. How silly does it sound that you talk to the invisible man in the clouds who watches over billions of us on a daily basis.. lol wow
            This post is
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
              • Aug 2006

terrible post sabres fan.. Well, i find that it is the power of prayer..im soo happy for kevin and his recovery..

Comment

Working...
              X