PDA

View Full Version : Hixon: The power or prayers

Mitchy moo
09-12-2007, 07:37 PM
This is a classy guy:

"It was a big relief," Hixon said. "That just brought a smile to my face. Prayers were answered. The power of prayers, man. Hopefully, he makes a full recovery."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3016571

PECKERWOOD
09-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Good answer, Hixon.

patmoran2006
09-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Ive thought about him.
He must be going through hell.

Of course, he knows it was an accident and it's certainly not his fault and nobody will ever insinuate it is.

Still, how can he in his mind NOT feel a tiny bit responsible, at least unconciously. It's human nature. I'm sure he's spending his nights wishing the kick went to the right side or he made a different move.

The ironic thing is if KE didnt get hurt, people would be talking about what an awesome ST teams play that was and how maybe he's turning the corner in his career.

Mad Bomber
09-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Amen to that. There IS power in prayer. :pray:

JD
09-13-2007, 01:20 AM
You people who believe prayers do something for people are a bunch of wack jobs. How silly does it sound that you talk to the invisible man in the clouds who watches over billions of us on a daily basis.. lol wow

mybills
09-13-2007, 06:36 AM
You people who believe prayers do something for people are a bunch of wack jobs. How silly does it sound that you talk to the invisible man in the clouds who watches over billions of us on a daily basis.. lol wow
This post is :coocoo:

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-13-2007, 11:07 AM
terrible post sabres fan.. Well, i find that it is the power of prayer..im soo happy for kevin and his recovery..