• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

All BS'ing and ball-busting aside.

What in the bloody blue hell is our Front Office thinking right now?!?!?!?

AT this moment; we have FIVE healthy safeties on the roster, FIVE healthy tight ends on the roster.. and FIVE HEALTHY RB's on the roster, not even counting Nuefeld (Lynch, Jackson, Wright, A-Train, Scoobey)

But we only FIVE HEALTHY linebackers on the roster? In a COVER TWO DEFENSE???

Who the hell does that?? Wire and Ellison are out for AT LEAST several more weeks.

With word that DiGorgio is starting at WLB, Josh Stamer and Mario Haggan is the ONLY depth we're going to keep for LB?

SEriously now. Please let this Marv Levy publicity stunt end soon (sorry if you dont like to hear that- I love Marv too- but HE"S NOT a good GM)- get rid of Mr. Mediocrity himself Dick Jauron after this season (for the love of God, even the Detroit Lions didnt want him).. Spend the money on a REAL GM, who will bring in a REAL head coach and in turn we'll start to get some real results on the field.

Sorry boys and girls. This organization isn't "rebuilding". Right now, it just sucks. There IS a difference.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: All BS'ing and ball-busting aside.

Man, I hate agreeing with you, but you do have some good points that I was thinking about also. We just don't have enough players at certain positions and there ARE players who could've helped this team. I don't know what to tell you, but are FO is not showing me anything at this time.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Who cares man. I am done.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Exhibit A:
        It used to take a Marv Levy free agent signee a season to say that the guy sucks and needs to be shown the door.

Now it takes about 2 quarters before the "this guy ****ing sucks" threads come pouring in, and this was before he got hurt (Jason Webster)

Gimme a break. Let's get a real GM in here who has a clue how to run a football team as a GM.. Marv is a Hall of Fame coach one of the most brilliant men to ever be put on this earth and a classy guy.. But he's a ****ty GM that's all there is to it.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I dont care if its a guy off someone's practice squad or a someone who works at 7/11.

How do we go signing a safety today and NOT a linebacker?

Id give up a year's salary to see the Buffalo Bills on "Hard Knocks" on HBO next season if Levy and Jauron are still here.

It would make for some of the best comedy among football fans ever.

Comment

• El Guapo
            • May 2007

You guys are going to tire of me saying this, but winning is not RW's goal with this team. It is setting it up for his passing and giving his heirs the best value he can. Estate planning, and guess what -- the fans are not in the will.
            A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

YOu know..

I dont care if we go 0-16..

But what bothers me more is this team has NO IDENTITY.. What is our identity?

What kind of offense are we SUPPOSED to be? The preseason was vanilla excuse is long gone now.

I mean what is Jauron trying to do with this offense? Who calls a sweep to the short side of the field followed by a bomb on 3rd and 5 when your up 2 points with under 4 minutes left in the game, knowing you have a defense that gave up big chunks of yardage all game long?

Jauron sucks, and if you agree that Jauron sucks-- then you should agree that marv sucks as a GM-- he's the one that hired him.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Pat how many "we don't have enough LBs", "cut Tim Anderson now", "the front office better get moving" threads do you need to create EVERY day. Please continue to post new information in the threads you have already started. Stop starting threads to rehash all the arguments you have posted several times. We all understand what you believe. Standing up and creating new threads about it everyday is not the answer. We will start to merge similar threads and if you insist on creating new threads to continually bring up the same material ad nauseum we will move them to spam.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

This thread is about ALOT more than we need LB's, and Tim Anderson's name hasnt appeared once in this thread.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    This thread is about ALOT more than we need LB's, and Tim Anderson's name hasnt appeared once in this thread.
                    yeah, it's about your perception of the FO...which you start threads about on an almost daily basis.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Because lately its almost daily that they GIVE a reason to get pissed off at.

We lose Everett and we sign TWO TIGHT ENDS...
                      We lose SImpson and we sign a safety..
                      We cut Powell and we sign a DE from a practice squad.

But we lose over the past 12 days TWO LINEBACKERS and we sign nobody?

That bothers me, and its not a "daily thing' about the topic because we didnt even sign the DE or safety until today and the two TE's until the past 48 hours.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        yeah, it's about your perception of the FO...which you start threads about on an almost daily basis.
                        and as far as my "perception" of the FO.

I think whether they like to admit it or not, you'll be hard pressed to find even the most staunch of homer on here who will disagree and say that this is currently not a very poorly run franchise.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Pat's pathological hatred of the FO aside, he makes a good point regarding the LB's. We're going in with 5, which means Stamer and Haggan will see significant time on the field at LB, and if God forbid we lose Poz, Crowell or DiG to injury, they'll be on the field a LOT. Considering they have what may be the worst DL in the NFL in front of them, a no name safety next to Whitner behind them and a completely inexperienced CB in Youboty next to them, it doesn't bode well.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

OP whoever you made that defensive rank bet with before the season can I get in for half that action with you?

BTW-here's the most ****ED UP THING....

Get a real GM and head coach in here, and this is a PLAYOFF team in 2008-- I think they have that much talent overall.

They have a franchise WR, a franchise RB, a franchise LT, a very good LG and a QB on the bench who I think will ultimately be as good or better than any rookie QB in this class.

Defensively Poz looks like he's going to be a beast, Whitner has Bob Sanders-like abilties still developing, and injury aside I like Ko Simpson alot. Schobel is a f'n sack machine and I am FAR from giving up on John McCargo.

The nucleus is there. They need glue from the FO down to the staff and they'll be straight.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Yeah and HE has MADE that POINT a MIllion times already....

Comment

Working...
                              X