Denver-10 possessions-ZERO 3 and outs

Buffalo-9 possessions-FOUR 3 and outs

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Welcome to last year.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome to last year.

after seeing that we're 31st in defense and 32nd in offense,we're WORSE than last year. :ill:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-13-2007, 09:14 AM
I would have guessed that 2/3 of our possessions were three and out. The playcalling was not good.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 09:19 AM
I would have guessed that 2/3 of our possessions were three and out. The playcalling was not good.

The execution was even worse.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:20 AM
The execution was even worse.

If the offense does good this week will you relax?

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:24 AM

not a chance. TD will wish for JP to fail until he's out of here.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 09:24 AM

Garbage time production does not impress me.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:25 AM

So basically what you're saying is that no matter what, the offense can do no good.

All you just did was twist my words. I asked you a simple question.

If the offense does good, will you relax?

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:27 AM
So basically what you're saying is that no matter what, the offense can do no good.

IF we made the sb TD would wish for us to lose the game so he can blame JP.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 09:28 AM
not a chance. TD will wish for JP to fail until he's out of here.

stay on the topic troll.

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:29 AM
stay on the topic troll.
I'm sooo in your head my presence bothers you. :snicker:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 09:30 AM

here we go..........repetitious arguing again. :down:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm sooo in your head my presence bothers you. :snicker:

you wish. :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:31 AM
:lolpoint:
you wish. :rolleyes:

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:31 AM

Why are you impressed with Trent Edwards?

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:33 AM
here we go..........repetitious arguing again. :down:

I just wanted to make sure I had everything straight.

If the Bills lose - JP Sucks

If the Bills win - JP didn't do anything to help, he sucks

If JP does well statistically but the Bills lose - Well they lost, he sucks

If JP does well statistically and the Bills win - Garbage time production doesn't impress the Edwards lickers

raphael120

WHATEVER! Chill OUT, for cryin out LOUD! You're a big BABY!

It's ONLY preseason! DAMN! It's VANILLA playcalls!!! Wait til regular season and if they don't get better....wait...what? It's week 1? And we still look as bad as we did in preseaon?

Crap.

SABURZFAN
the defense couldn't get ONE 3 and out. that's pathetic. :down:

TacklingDummy

No, what Im saying is I doubt they will be productive early in the game.

Later in the game when Pitt. is playing prevent defense, the offense will look better.

At the end of the game the stat. line will look decent but there's more to the game then the stat. line.

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:35 AM
WHATEVER! Chill OUT, for cryin out LOUD! You're a big BABY!

It's ONLY preseason! DAMN! It's VANILLA playcalls!!! Wait til regular season and if they don't get better....wait...what? It's week 1? And we still look as bad as we did in preseaon?

Crap.

Where's the sig you're supposed to be using?

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 09:38 AM
I just wanted to make sure I had everything straight.

If the Bills lose - JP Sucks

If JP does well statistically but the Bills lose - Well they lost, he sucks

If JP does well statistically and the Bills win - Garbage time production doesn't impress the Edwards lickers

well you don't have everything straight.how about those impressive 3 and outs JP led the team to? :shakeno:

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Why are you impressed with Trent Edwards?

I haven't called for Edwards to start.

But to play your game "Why are you impressed with Trent Edwards"

1) He looks like a vet. dropping back to pass. JP looks like a chicken with its head cut off dropping back.

2) I've seen JP Losman play for going on 4 years. Im not impressed. It's time to move on.

raphael120
09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
Where's the sig you're supposed to be using?
Here it is! :smile:

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Here it is! :smile:
that's not what I sent you :mad:

TacklingDummy

If Elam missed the FG at the end of the game and the Bills won, what did JP do during the game that helped the Bills win?

Mr. Pink
How's that saying go?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:46 AM
If Elam missed the FG at the end of the game and the Bills won, what did JP do during the game that helped the Bills win?

Nothing.

But a win is a win and I would have been much happier. Sometimes stats aren't everything. I'm more worried about wins and losses. You guys seem more hell bent on stats. Like when they beat Miami last year in week 2 and the topic of coversation was how bad JP was. I could care less. A win is a win.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:47 AM
I haven't called for Edwards to start.
1) He looks like a vet. dropping back to pass.

You just said GARBAGE TIME DOESN'T IMPRESS YOU!!!

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Nothing.

But a win is a win and I would have been much happier. Sometimes stats aren't everything. I'm more worried about wins and losses. You guys seem more hell bent on stats. Like when they beat Miami last year in week 2 and the topic of coversation was how bad JP was. I could care less. A win is a win.

And last week should have been a win if the leader of the football team stepped it up. That's why I blame JP Losman. He should be the friggin leader of this team. How many close games have the Bills lost the past 2 years because the leader of this team could not get the job done when it counts?

Yes, there is other reasons why the Bills lost. Run defense, Kelsay, Lynch stepping out of bounds, etc...But none of that would have mattered if the leader of this team would have stepped it up. Lead by example, and the only thing JP leads us to is losses.

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Yes, there is other reasons why the Bills lost. Run defense, Kelsay, Lynch stepping out of bounds, etc...But none of that would have mattered if the leader of this team would have stepped it up. Lead by example, and the only thing JP leads us to is losses. agree 100%

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 09:51 AM
You just said GARBAGE TIME DOESN'T IMPRESS YOU!!!

When has Edwards played in garbage time? If anything Edwards has played with and against a bunch of players trying their hardest to make an NFL team.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
When has Edwards played in garbage time? If anything Edwards has played with and against a bunch of players trying their hardest to make an NFL team.

The second half of pre-season games is garbage time IMO.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 09:56 AM
And last week should have been a win if the leader of the football team stepped it up. That's why I blame JP Losman. He should be the friggin leader of this team. How many close games have the Bills lost the past 2 years because the leader of this team could not get the job done when it counts?

Yes, there is other reasons why the Bills lost. Run defense, Kelsay, Lynch stepping out of bounds, etc...But none of that would have mattered if the leader of this team would have stepped it up. Lead by example, and the only thing JP leads us to is losses.

But when he leads the team to wins it's because it was against a **** team, right?

I pretty much see JP in a lose-lose with some fans.

I'll be more than willing to admit he isn't working out after this season. But I'm not going to judge it on one game. He did was I expected last year and the improvement that I saw was enough to give him this season.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 10:11 AM
But when he leads the team to wins it's because it was against a **** team, right?

The Bills have won 7 of 25 games JP has started. Of those 7 big wins. How many did JP play a major role in leading the Bills to victory?

First Miami game last year 16-6?

The Viking game?

The Packer game?

The Jet game?

JP played well in the first half of both Houston games when we beat them

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 10:13 AM
The Bills have won 7 of 25 games JP has started. Of those 7 big wins. How many did JP play a major role in leading the Bills to victory?

First Miami game last year 16-6?

The Viking game?

The Packer game?

The Jet game?

JP played well in the first half of both Houston games when we beat them

I count the Chiefs game as a JP victory as well. The start is credited to Holcomb but JP did everything for them in the win.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-13-2007, 10:51 AM
can't forget how clutch Lindell is, when we played against the colts..when he missed that FG to put us up..i dont hear anyone complaining about him, we didnt even have mcgahee in, we had the a-train...losman should've won that game, if it werent for lindell..same with the broncos.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 10:57 AM
I count the Chiefs game as a JP victory as well. The start is credited to Holcomb but JP did everything for them in the win.

Actually the Defense is the main reason we beat the Chiefs.

YRDL PLAYS YARDS RESULT
8 65 TD
4 6 Missed Field Goal
4 15 Punt
3 27 TD
4 23 Punt
3 4 Punt
7 17 Missed Field Goal
5 10 Fumble
4 -3 End of Game

Another pathetic offense performance.

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 10:59 AM

YRDL PLAYS YARDS RESULT
BUF 34 8 65 TD
BUF 15 4 6 Missed Field Goal
BUF 25 4 15 Punt
BUF 27 3 27 TD
BUF 9 4 23 Punt
BUF 33 3 4 Punt
BUF 30 7 17 Missed Field Goal
5 10 Fumble
BUF 33 4 -3 End of Game

haha! Very wysian.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2007, 11:05 AM
haha! Very wysian.

I guess 164 yards of offense is impressive to you. :rolleyes:

3 of 4 of the Bills scoring chances were created by the Bills defense.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 11:07 AM

YRDL PLAYS YARDS RESULT
8 65 TD
4 6 Missed Field Goal
4 15 Punt
3 27 TD
4 23 Punt
3 4 Punt
7 17 Missed Field Goal
5 10 Fumble
4 -3 End of Game

9/16, 137 yards, 2 tds, 0 int

Sounds good to me man. Especially with no running game.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2007, 11:19 AM
I guess 164 yards of offense is impressive to you. :rolleyes:

3 of 4 of the Bills scoring chances were created by the Bills defense.

In case anyone isn't following TD, he is right. JP has helped the Bills win very few games, he is almost never the underlying cause of the W. JP gets credit for not throwing alot of INT's but that's even deceiving because we are giving up taking chances.

Skoobyism:

Winning in the NFL is a mix of calculated risk minus lost opportunity.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 11:22 AM
In case anyone isn't following TD, he is right. JP has helped the Bills win very few games, he is almost never the underlying cause of the W. JP gets credit for not throwing alot of INT's but that's even deceiving because we are giving up taking chances.

Skoobyism:

Winning in the NFL is a mix of calculated risk minus lost opportunity.

You should stick to creating Sabres gameday threads. In fact, you should go create one now. I think there might be a game in the next few weeks.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2007, 11:24 AM
You should stick to creating Sabres gameday threads. In fact, you should go create one now. I think there might be a game in the next few weeks.

That whore under your name changes clothes to often. Put the Sabres Jersey back on her and I'll start a game thread for you to put her in, sound fair?

P.S. JP is not going to be the starter after week 5.

Wraith
09-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow, our defense couldn't force a single three and out? That's pretty bad.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2007, 11:31 AM

Broncos got 470 yards, we got raped. JP did nothing to keep us in the game and threw no TD's and an INT, so our offense is the worse. It will get better only because it can't really get much worse.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 11:45 AM
That whore under your name changes clothes to often. Put the Sabres Jersey back on her and I'll start a game thread for you to put her in, sound fair?

P.S. JP is not going to be the starter after week 5.

It's football season.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Broncos got 470 yards, we got raped. JP did nothing to keep us in the game and threw no TD's and an INT, so our offense is the worse. It will get better only because it can't really get much worse.

The INT was meaningless.

And he didn't do anything to lose the game either.

Say what you want about his poor performance, at the end of the game it was the defenses game to lose, and they did.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2007, 11:50 AM
And he didn't do anything to lose the game either.

Ummmm, 97 yards passing. You don't call that contributing to losing the game? I think it's the main reason we lost, by a landslide.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Ummmm, 97 yards passing. You don't call that contributing to losing the game? I think it's the main reason we lost, by a landslide.

The main reason would be the defense not holding Denver on a 3rd & 23 and TWO FOURTH DOWN CONVERSIONS.

Did you even watch the game or were you to busy with the whore under my name?

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 11:53 AM

And I guess I have to spell things out for you.

What I meant when I said he didn't lose the game was he didn't cause multiple turnovers which resulted in points for Denver. When I refer to losing the game I'm referring to someone like Rex Grossman who has at least 3-4 turnovers a game.

Wraith
09-13-2007, 12:08 PM
The defense couldn't force a 3 and out all game, and you're blaming the offense?

The Bronco's shortest drive was 20 yards, and you say the offense was to blame for the loss? The defense couldn't get off the damn field, that was the problem...

mchurchfie
09-13-2007, 12:08 PM

We haven't been able to stop a third down in about 5 years.:ill:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 12:38 PM
The second half of pre-season games is garbage time IMO.

and that's where you're wrong.the second half of the preseason games are to see what you have in your backups.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 12:41 PM

it's just inexcusable.if adjustments were made during the game,it didn't work for the defense. :down:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 12:42 PM
We haven't been able to stop a third down in about 5 years.:ill:

don't remind me. :ill:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 12:45 PM
The defense couldn't force a 3 and out all game, and you're blaming the offense?

there's plenty of blame to go around for a 32nd ranked offense to go WITH the blame for a 31st ranked defense.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 01:04 PM
and that's where you're wrong.the second half of the preseason games are to see what you have in your backups.

Exactly!

patmoran2006
09-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Welcome to last year.
welcome to pretty much every year except the first half of 2002.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Exactly!

so you're saying i'm right and you're wrong.i agree. :cheers:

patmoran2006
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM
there's plenty of blame to go around for a 32nd ranked offense to go WITH the blame for a 31st ranked defense.
None more so than the GM who signs and drafts the personnel and the coach who directs the units.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 01:09 PM
None more so than the GM who signs and drafts the personnel and the coach who directs the units.

i can't disagree with you there either.

raphael120
09-13-2007, 01:11 PM
And I guess I have to spell things out for you.

What I meant when I said he didn't lose the game was he didn't cause multiple turnovers which resulted in points for Denver. When I refer to losing the game I'm referring to someone like Rex Grossman who has at least 3-4 turnovers a game.

When we put in Holcomb, we did so to manage a game, to do just enough to get by.

Then we spent a first round pick on JP, groomed him for over two years, and no we are excusing him because he also managed the game? I want him to win games, not manage them. if we wanted a QB to mearly manage a game, then why did we trade Holcomb?

JP is going to have games where he needs to carry the whole team, all QBs have games like that and GREAT QBs emerge out of it with a win. JP hasn't shown anything more than a 4th quarter win in a Texans game.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 01:13 PM
When we put in Holcomb, we did so to manage a game, to do just enough to get by.

Then we spent a first round pick on JP, groomed him for over two years, and no we are excusing him because he also managed the game? I want him to win games, not manage them. if we wanted a QB to mearly manage a game, then why did we trade Holcomb?

JP is going to have games where he needs to carry the whole team, all QBs have games like that and GREAT QBs emerge out of it with a win. JP hasn't shown anything more than a 4th quarter win in a Texans game.

Because that noodle arm loser sucked my right ass cheek.

justasportsfan
09-13-2007, 01:14 PM

:tap:

raphael120
09-13-2007, 01:15 PM

Well JP mustve sucked your left ass cheek last Sunday.

BTW, I had to look it up myself but, damn, we are ranked 31rst offense and 32nd defense.

And we're sayin Pittsburgh won't thrash us as much as Cleveland because we somehow think we're so much better than Cleveland.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 01:16 PM

too much info........ :ill:

Mr. Pink
09-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Raphael I think we're better than Cleveland because the Browns have the most inept coaching staff in football. Period. Outside of the Oakland game, Cleveland could very well challenge the Bucs for the record of futility.

RockStar36
09-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Well JP mustve sucked your left ass cheek last Sunday.

BTW, I had to look it up myself but, damn, we are ranked 31rst offense and 32nd defense.

And we're sayin Pittsburgh won't thrash us as much as Cleveland because we somehow think we're so much better than Cleveland.

BTW, you didn't have to look it up. I've seen that stat about 12 times today in various threads.

And nobody is saying Pittsburgh won't thrash us. They most likely will for a bazillion reasons. Right now I'm hoping that the Bills rally and win one for KE. Otherwise, Pittsburgh will have a field day. I'll be the first to admit that. They are a pretty good team and the Bills aren't.

Any other questions Raffy?

Mr. Pink
09-13-2007, 01:18 PM
And, Raphael has a point. If all we want is JP to manage the game, then he's a bust. First round QBs after 4 years shouldn't be game managers anymore...They should win some games.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2007, 01:34 PM
the 3 and out meter is running. check the signature.it's not good news either.