• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

NHL2K8

Looks amazing and is just as fun as last years game. They tweaked the controls a bit so it takes a little getting used to but me and my roomate had a ton of fun with it last night.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: NHL2K8

wasnt it rated a 4.0 out of 10 by some website?
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Ign gave it an 8.5 they're usually my source.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

1UP rated 2K8 4.0

IGN did rate 2K8 8.5, but they rated '08 8.6 on PS3 and 8.9 on 360...

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
          • Aug 2005

Read the user comments at IGN for this game. 2K8

Comment

Working...
          X