PDA

View Full Version : Awesome news for me!

BlackMetalNinja
09-13-2007, 01:53 PM
The guy that hooks me up with my Sabres/Canes tickets down here got ahold of me this afternoon. He had my tickets, but on top of that, for the first game in October, he got ahold of another guy looking to sell his tickets for that game.

I'll be in the 4th row off the ice and they didn't cost me that much more than what I'd already paid him for the tickets he was giving me, which were way up in the 300 level. I'm double pumped now!

Bufftp
09-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Great news for you! :up:

JD
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I have great news for you Black, I am bringing 55 Sabres fans down from Buffalo for the game in NC :D

That would be cool if you were near our huge section haha, the guys will all have shirts off in full body paint (skate would luv that) and I will do my damndest to have the girls wear less clothes haha

BlackMetalNinja
09-13-2007, 04:26 PM
I have great news for you Black, I am bringing 55 Sabres fans down from Buffalo for the game in NC :D

That would be cool if you were near our huge section haha, the guys will all have shirts off in full body paint (skate would luv that) and I will do my damndest to have the girls wear less clothes haha

Which game??? October or March? I'll be at both at any rate, so let me know ahead of time where you guys will be, and I'll come meet you, and get some sweet pictures of a massive Sabres gathering!

I'm in I believe Section 110, 4th row for the October game and Section 328, Row H for the March game... unless I can manage to find a way to move up for those too. Though God knows it'll probably be empty and I'll be able to move down with ease by then.

JD
09-13-2007, 09:15 PM
We are going in March. Most likely lower level so we make ourselves known! ha :D

We're also going to D.C., Columbus, Pittsburgh and MAYBE Tampa!

I'm looking for someone to help with a Sabres Trips website so I can organize it better and get word out to other Sabres fans who may be interested in going... if anyone could help just PM me (skate, cough, skate)

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 08:54 AM
Sweet, got my other pair of tickets in hand now too. Section 110, Row D, Seats 11 and 12! 4th Row, Sabres Shoot Twice end!

Expect some badass pictures :up: